Halloween Preparation pt.1

Somewhere in Neverland

For the next few weeks, Kai and Hara didn’t got a chance to talk since Daehyun is always dragging Hara wherever he goes and Kai is hanging out with EXO more. But that didn’t stop Kai’s feelings for Hara. He makes sure that she is happy before hanging out with EXO.

Halloween is right in the corner. Everybody was preparing for their Halloween night.

“So halloween is coming up, we need some suggestion on our part for the party”> The class representative said.

“How about we do some face painting?”

“Let’s organize a magic show!”

“How about let’s put up a haunted house!?” Hara proposed. “We can use the empty classrooms in the next corridor. Stories said they’re haunted. Some people even heard laughing there.”

Kai’s ears perked up, hearing what Hara said. He knew those weren’t ghost, it was them, EXO.

“I heard it. The laughing and the screaming. My friend even saw a person with our uniform covered in blood passed by there!!”

Kai can’t take it anymore. He also knew it wasn’t a student covered in blood, but Lay covered in ketchup.

“Yea. Let’s do that. It will be really creepy!!”

“So it is decided. We will do a haunted house.” The class representative declared.

 At Lunch

“Guys!! So what’s your class gonna do for Halloween?”

“Caramel apples.” Lay, Do and Sehun said.

“Pumpkin carving!!” Kris uttered with Tao and Suho

“Skeleton dance…” Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun blurted

“Mystery treats.” Luhan and Xiumin said.

“Mystery treats?” They were all curious.

“Yea…Mystery treats. You know…We’re gonna let you eat a jellybean with a flavor of caterpillar or something.” Luhan said. “Don’t worry. I’ll make sure you try EVERY FLAVOR we prepared.” He smirked.

“Eww…No hyung. And don’t smirk. It’s not pretty when a girl smirk.” Sehun uttered as he making gagging noises.

“What about you, Kai? What’s your class doing?” Suho asked.

“Actually, we’re doing a haunted house here. Because people said it’s haunted and they hear laughing even though there aren’t people here. And they saw a person with our uniform covered in blood which was Lay covered in ketchup.” He said.

There was a moment in silent when everyone in the room burst into laugh.

“Bwahaha!! They thought we’re ghost!!!” Chanyeol exclaimed, holding his stomach. “Oh!! I think I’m gonna die!! BWAHAHAHHA!!”

“Ahh!! The ketchup prank was a gold!!” Chen smiled brightly at Lay.

“Well, I know where I am going for this year’s Halloween.” Baekhyun replied.

“So what are you going to be Kai? A vampire? A beheaded man?” DO asked.

“It’s a secret!!” He said.

The day went by with Chanyeol and Chen trying to convince Kai to expose his role in the Haunted House. But Kai can’t say it because first of all, he didn’t know and second he want it to be a surprise.

“Fine. We’ll find it ourselves.” Chanyeol sticked out his tongue at Kai. “But it will be really cool if you’re a zombie or vampire…a tanned vampire” He smirked.

Kai tried to punch him in the arm but Chanyeol dodged it lightly.

“Bye, kkamjoong!!!” They said, as they turn to the other street.

 



Yizz!! Halloween even if it's not still halloween!!

Please comment and enjoy!!

 

Wait is that Chanyeol as the Joker??