New Friends pt.2

Somewhere in Neverland

“You should go! His calling for you.” Kai said, not looking at her

“I’ll be back.” She said, walking to Daehyun.

“Ah…Love~ “Chen said.

“What?” Kai said.

“Come on, Bro. It’s obvious, you like her!” Chanyeol muttered.

“I don’t. I’m just being protective.”

“Too much for a friend.” Kris interrupted.

“Well he has every right. Look, she’s uncomfortable there!!” Xiumin blurted out.

Once again, Kai looked at her. Xiumin was right. Hara kept giving Daehyun signals that she wants to leave but Daehyun was ignoring it. She had her forced smile on and kept looking everywhere. When suddenly she met Kai’s eyes.

“Save me.” She mouthed to him, with puppy eyes.

“Save her!” Tao yelled.

“Yea. Be her knight!!” Chen said, wriggling his eybrows.

“How?” Kai said, hiding his face.

“Take her away from here!! Go! GO! GO! My friend. ” Baekhyun said, pushing Kai.

Kai build up the courage and approached the table. “Uh…Hara, I thought you’re gonna help me for my research this lunch?” The table went

“I was? I mean, I am. Let’s go!!” Hara quickly stood up and left with Kai, leaving a confused Daehyun.

As they left, they screaming and cheering. Kai looked back at Chen and saw that he gave a thumbs up to them.

When they are sure nobody was looking, they stopped to catch their breaths.

“Thank you.” Hara said.

“It’s okay…but why do we have to run?” Kai asked.

“I don’t know. I just feel like it!” She said, exasperating the last sentence.

They were together till lunch was over. Talking, laughing about everything, about anything.

As class started, Daehyun didn’t even looked at Hara or talked to Kai. Maybe he felt embarrassed or something. Class ended quickly, since their teacher was absent. Kai and Hara were waiting for Daehyun to fix his things, to go home together.

“Hey hyung, You coming?” Kai asked.

“Uh sorry. No got some errands to do! I’ll see you tomorrow!!” He said, leaving Hara and Kai, again.

While Hara and Kai was walking home, Daehyun and BAP went to the Little Mermaid, a club near their school. BAP wanted to celebrate for Daehyun.

“Hey hyungs, I want you to meet my noona, Jane Choi. She’s my half sister!!” Zelo screamed, since the club has loud music.

“Nice to meet you! I’m Yongguk, that is Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup.” He said. “ And this one right here is Daehyun!!” This time, he pulled Daehyun to him and pushed him towards Jane.

“Hi!” Daehyun said. “Jung Daehyun.” He stretched out his arms and Jane shook his hands.

“You’re very handsome, Daehyun.” She said.

“Thank you!!” Daehyun expressed a smirk and a wink towards Jane.

And the whole night, they drank, danced and partied. 

 



So in my fanfic, Daehyun and Kai were born in the same year but Daehyun is older by just two months...soo yeah~ 

It's not real...Just fanfic!!