Bad Influence

Somewhere in Neverland

The next day, Kai avoided Hara as much as possible, but he can’t help himself to look ut for Hara. Once he saw Daehyun’s arms around Hara, he hid himself behind the post. He can’t help to feel sad about everything. He walked back to the classroom, looking back at her one last time but she was nowhere to be found.

“Hey Kkamjoong!” Chen esclaimed but he was ignored. Up next was Chanyeol who did the same but louder, still was ignored. Kai kept looking at her chair back to the clock, back to her chair back to the clock. It was almost time but still Hara wasn’t anywhere to be found. The school bell rang and classes had begun but he just kept being distracted because by the first time, he knew, Hara skipped class.

Before the school bell, Hara found Daehyun along with BAP. She ran to his side and automatically his arms wrapped around her.

“Hey beautiful.” Daehyun said, as he kiss the top of Hara’s head.

“Hey. Hi guys. What are you talking about?” She asked the guys.

“Well, Jongup here just found the perfect beach and we were planning to go there and have a swim.” Himchan explained.

Hara looked straight at Daehyun. “When are you leaving?”

“Now.” He said. “And I want you to come with me.” He looked at her with expectations.

“Aww Dae. I want to but of all people here you know, I can’t.”

“Come on! It’s just one day.”

Hara and Daehyun looked at each other. Hara didn’t want Daehyun to be angry at her again but she didn’t want to fail her last year in highschool. “Fine…but just for today..okay?”

The guys with Hara sneaked by the back wall and got ready. Once done, they met up in a nearby café and go for a ride. It took 4 hours, 3 stops and 5 bathroom breaks to finally arrive at the said beach. Jongup was telling the truth, it was the most perfect beach Hara had known. It’s sand is white and the sea water is so clear. Also, they were the only people who knew it. They set up the cloth, food and chairs. The boys except Daehyun got on their shorts and jumped on the water. Daehyun was left with Hara who keeps on scrunching her nose and checking her phone. “Come on. We came here to have fun.” Daehyun pulled Hara to the water. Meanwhile, back to Hara’s chair, her phone keeps ringing and lighted up the name of Kai.

It was lunch time, when Kai started calling Hara’s phone but no one answered. He kept pacing at their secret room and looking at his phone.

“KAI!! Will you stop moving!! I’m getting sick here just by looking at you!!”Chanyeol bursted.

Kai came back to reality and sat next to DO. “Sorry.”

“What’s happening, Kai? You’re not yourself today. Your mind kept slipping away.” DO asked.

Kai sighed and buried his face on his palms. “It’s Hara. She’s not in class today.”

“Maybe she’s sick or something.” Luhan replied.

“No. I saw her just this morning by the corridor with Daehyun and his friends.” He explained.

“So what you’re indirectly saying that she’s skipping classes with BAP?” Suho suggested.

“I don’t- I don’t know anymore. She never skipped a class except it was a real emergency.” Kai thought hard. “Maybe…something bad happened. But I’m not sure. Daehyun wasn’t in class today along with BAP.”

It was already after school when Hara and BAP arrived at their school gate. There, they saw Kai waiting by the gates. When Kai saw Hara, he immediately approached her.

“Where were you?”

Quickly, Daehyun put his arms around Hara. “ Why do you care?” He asked with annoyed tone.

“I asked her, Daehyun HYUNG. Not you.” He replyed, exaggerating the “hyung” part.

“She was with me the whole time. You don’t need to worry anymore…since she’s my girlfriend, right?” Daehyyun and Kai look at Hara, each expecting to take his side.

“Uhm…Yeah…Don’t worry Kai. Daehyun was with me.” Hara tried to smile but then she saw Kai’s face fell down.

“Oh okay.” Kai said, as he turn his back and went on his way.

Daehyun along with BAP escorted you back home. Once ypu enter your house, you noticed a pair of suitcase lying on the floor.

“Omma! I’m home.”

“Oh! Hara! You’re here. Good news. Your cousin from the state is back!!” Har rushed to their living room, where she saw Soo Kyu, her cousin/ Child hood friend.

Flashback

“Aw. Come on guys!! How about this? No more Captain Hook. From now one, Kai will be the lost boy. Is that okay?” Little hara said as he stood between the 2 boys.

“Fine” Both boys said, as they shake each other’s hand.

“Then let’s play again. Wendy, let’s fly using fairy dust” Little Daehyn said as he picks some dried leaves and crushed them to little pieces.

“Of course. Well, then lost boy take my hand so the three of us can fly together.” Little Hara said as she stretched out her right and to Kai and the left to Daehyun.

“Me? Hold your hand?” Little Kai turned pink and pointed at himself, embarrassed.

“Yes! You! Let’s go” Little Hara said as she takes his arms and the three of them together ran around the fields like it was their Neverland.

“Hey!! Wait for me!! You always leave me behind!!” A small girl with boyish hairstyle came running.

“Come on SooKyu!! We’re gonna be late” Hara said. “Sheesh, I thought there was no time in Neverland. How am I going to be late if there’s no time….duh” SooKyu replyed.

“Come on. There isn’t much enough time left. You’re migrating to the states right?” Kai defended.”That’s right.” Soo kyu’s face fell down. “I’m gonna miss you guys!!!”

Then Sookyu pulled Kai closer and whispered. “And for the record, I’m rooting for you and Hara unni.” Then, Kai’s face fell into a blush.

“SooKyu is that you? What happened to my cute cousin who looks like a boy but cries like a girl?” She said, jokingly.

“Unni!!! I mish you soo much!!! The food taste delicious there but I miss Aunty’s food.” Sookyu replied, hugging Hara. Later on, Sookyu told them her experience to the states while eating dinner with Hara and her mom.

“So why did you go back here?” Hara asked.

“To see whether my champion finally got his Wendy.” SooKyu said. “…...And also, to study here. I’m gonna finish my studies here since this is where I was born. I wanna be with my family.”

“Champion?” Hara asked. “Who?”

“Secret…Let’s just say his still living in the shadow of his fried and I’m here to guide him back.”

“Oh okay. Well let’s get some sleep so that will be ready for school.” 



Yas!!

SooKyu has arrived!!!

So yeah~ enjoy !! Haha I really love Brian Joo!!!

So much fab !!!!