06.

My Angel [SUGAKOOK]

   Jungkook wasn't certain as to why he kept refusing to believe this was all real and happening right now. But he didn't want to believe it...he wouldn't believe it. It all didn't make sense...if this was all real, why didn't people know about it? Or maybe they did, and people thought of them as crazy...?

   "Why couldn't I see...it, up till now?" The nerd demanded with a skeptical look, falling short of a better word for the aura despite his large expanse of vocabulary. 

   Yoongi observed his white mist swirling around him before calmly deadpanning, "You know, you ask a lot of questions." He smiled at Jungkook's frown and all the aura was back into his body as though his body itself were a vacuum. "I was masking it the entire time. If you dedicate some of your energy into it, you're able to hide it. Now do you believe me?" 

   Jungkook slowly shook his head no; he had one more question to ask the pink-haired elder. "Why did you say you were my angel?" He waited for a smug reply, or maybe a laugh, or anything, but the boy simply did nothing but blink. 

   Finally, the boy cheekily smiled and said, "Because I fell from Heaven for you, Jungkook. I guess you could call me your fallen angel." Jungkook swore he saw a hint of sorrow in the male's voice; but as quickly as it came, it disappeared. Just like the aura.

- - - - - 

   They were sitting on a bench at the park, shoulder to shoulder. Jungkook was swinging his legs, (it was his habit to move a body part) while Yoongi was staring up literally at Heaven. They were sharing an ice cream cone, (the ice cream parlor only had one left) and Yoongi was absently at the soft delicacy.

   "Yoongi?" Jungkook turned his head to fully look at the elder boy, trying to gain eye contact. 

   "Huh?" He responded, tilting his head at an angle to watch Jungkook sideways. He transferred the cone to the younger, who gladly accepted, and ruffled his hair. 

   "Why did you leave Heaven for me?" Jungkook popped out the question as though he were asking about the weather, nibbling at the cold ice cream. Yoongi paused mid-ruffle, heart aching just at the slightest mention of his old home. Heaven was quite a sensitive topic for Yoongi, you see.

   Because I love you, Jeon Jungkook, and I couldn't stand watching you hurt. He thought. Instead, however, he said, "You were the closest person to the exit." His lie left an ugly mark on his once beating heart. (he's technically dead, but his spirit still lives) "Don't take it personally." To admit it, he hated lying to Jungkook, but he didn't want to seem like a wuss, or overprotective.

   He was met with a quiet 'oh' and more sounds of slurping up the dessert. Yoongi noticed a small drop of vanilla ice cream on the tip of Jungkook's nose. Instinctively, he leaned towards the male to wipe it off, without asking for any permission. (he had the tendency of doing that)

   "W-What're you doing?" The cute boy stammered. Yoongi's face was just inches away from his own. He felt something wet and warm on his nose and his breath hitched in his throat at the contact. He nearly bursted with embarrassment as he realized it was Yoongi's lips. Man could that boy make him a blushing wreck.

   "Got it," Yoongi announced with a proud smile as he unconsciously his lips, in an attempt to savor the flavor. (that rhymed lmao) He noticed the red mess beside him and he suppressed a deep chuckle. Frick. Jungkook forgot the male's ability to make his voice as deep as the Pacific Ocean.

   "Uh, want the rest?" Jungkook offered as he quickly glanced away, hiding his face as much as possible. He felt delicate hands on his chin, and he was forced to look at Yoongi. His breath once again was stolen as the angel stole a glance at the younger's lips.

   "No, but I want you," Yoongi breathed as he captured Jungkook's lips with his own.

A/N: That was 'devilly' cheesy. o-o Thank you for bearing with me and this fanfic, haha, <3