05.

My Angel [SUGAKOOK]

A/N: Thanks for waiting and for all the support! c: Clarification:

Red aura = Demon | Blue Aura = Human | White aura = Angel

 Here's chapter 5 ~

   Jungkook stared blankly at the older boy's face, his mind sluggishly processing the boy's words. He bursted into a boisterous laughter, more from outrage than the ridiculousness of how it sounded. 

   "Yah, you're kidding, right? This is a prank, and there's a camera in the bushes." Jungkook wiped his tears from his eyes and scanned the green shrubbery for any sign of a camera. No camera. 

   "Okay. There isn't a camera." Cold fear twinged his heart as he turned his attention back to Yoongi, searching his face as though there was the answer etched onto it. 

   Yoongi watched the reddish blue aura swirl around Jungkook, though the mist could not be seen by Jungkook himself. He slowly reached out and touched a small sliver of the aura. As soon as he came in contact with the stuff, it dispersed. 

   Yep, this guy's insane. Jungkook devised an escape plan throughout the process, his gaze landing on every possible exit. 

   Before he could make a bee line for it, Yoongi grumbled, "Don't even think about it. I can read your emotions."

   "What the -- okay, okay. Let me get this straight." Jungkook, though frightened, dismissed all thoughts of escape. He paused a moment to collect his thoughts, before going on. "So I'm a demon --"

   "Half demon," Yoongi corrected.

   "Whatever, half demon. And the...thing, you  gave me...was it to kill me?" Once again, fear coursed through Jungkook and he felt the sudden urge to retch.

   It was Yoongi's turn to laugh. "Now, now, don't get ahead of yourself. It was to protect you, babo. You see, every demon, human, animal, plant, everything, has aura. Your aura, for example, is red and blue."

   Jungkook looked around him expectantly. Nothing. "You're just making this up. This is so stupid; you're wasting my class time." 

   "Look." Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned around. His jaw dropped open and he couldn't believe the sight before him. 

   Standing not too far from him was Yoongi. Surrounded in white, elegant aura. No way.