03.

My Angel [SUGAKOOK]

   "Hey. I'm Min Yoongi; your angel."

   Those exact words ran through Jungkook's mind all day. During his courses, (they were to resume their schedules) he tried to decipher what the boy -- Yoongi -- meant. It made no sense at all. What did he mean by 'your angel?' If it was a metaphor, and most likely is, why did he use angel? Why not savior, or knight, or something more heroic? And why did he save him? All these questions, and he knew he wouldn't get a single answer. Unless he asked Yoongi himself.

   That would be an intelligent thing to do. Ask Yoongi upfront. But he didn't even know anything about Yoongi. Or what classes he took. Or who he hung out with. Or...

   There was a light tapping sound. Jungkook reached behind his head and scratched dumbfoundedly. What was that? He surveyed the classroom for the source of the sound. Tap. There it was again! The sound was coming from the window.

   He averted his attention from the teacher to the window pane; and nearly gasped at the sight. It was him again, Min Yoongi. Crouching at the window, trying to gain his interest. And certainly, it did.

   Jungkook, after stealing another glance at the teacher to make sure he wouldn't be caught, arched his eyebrows towards Yoongi. The elder boy simply flicked his head, telling him to possibly meet him outside. Jungkook sank his bunny teeth into his plush lips and shifted anxiously.

   Jungkook had always been a goody goody; he'd never done anything bad in his -- yeah you get it, life. For some odd reason, he had a strong urge to ditch class and see what his rescuer wanted to tell him. 

   After a few silent moments of debating with himself, he decided to just do it. He stuck his hand up in the air and waited to be called on. 

   "Mr.Jeon, do you have the answer?"

   "I, um, need to use the restroom. It's an emergency."

   The class laughed.

   "Fine." The teacher sighed and returned to scribbling on the blackboard. "Hurry back."

   Jungkook didn't need to be told twice. He pushed back his chair a bit too eagerly, causing the legs to scrape against the floor, which also caused the class to laugh. Embarrassed, he ducked his gaze and hurried to the side of the school. This better be important.