04.

My Angel [SUGAKOOK]

  "Before I explain," Yoongi, as soon as Jungkook arrived, began while sweeping him into his firm arms, "I need to do this one little thing. Do me a favor and keep still, m'kay?" When Jungkook didn't respond, (he was too stunned to speak) Yoongi reached into his shirt pocket and produced a tube filled with an ominous liquid. He pulled open the cap with his teeth; then, he spat it out and emptied the liquid into his mouth.

   What on earth...? Jungkook gazed up into Yoongi's deep brown eyes, uncertain of what to look at. His heart beat at an unnatural pace, and quickened further when the elder brushed back the hair covering Jungkook's forehead and carefully took off his nerdy glasses.

   Without a single word, Yoongi slowly closed the gap between their faces. Jungkook stared in absolute shock as their lips touched softly. Yoongi slid his tongue between Jungkook's lips and forced the substance into his mouth. The younger nearly gagged and to prevent that had to swallow.

   Yoongi, after making sure Jungkook swallowed every last drop, pulled back and calmly wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Jungkook, finally knowing he was free, jumped backwards and coughed wildly, body racking as it consumed the liquid. 

   "Part one -- accomplished. Part two -- got some explaining to do." Yoongi didn't seem bothered by the kiss. Not one bit. Like it was a daily routine he did -- kissing men and telling them some crazy plan he managed to scratch up. 

   As soon as Jungkook recovered, he shuffled backwards to create as much distance as possible. Eyes as wide as the size of saucers, he managed to sputter, "You just -- I -- kiss -- liquid --"

   Yoongi teasingly cocked his head to one side, mocking confusion. "Huh? What was that?"

   Jungkook pressed a palm against the building's brick walls to steady himself, taking a brief moment to take in a deep breath. Multiple thoughts and questions swirled in his mind (he worried quite often) and his head pounded just thinking about it. 

   "You must be wondering why I kissed you, eh?" Yoongi rolled the glass tube between his fingers.

   "O-Obviously..." Jungkook croaked out, his hand flying to his lips, protecting them as though Yoongi would kiss him again. 

   "I had to make you swallow something, pabo."

   Jungkook fixed a glare on him, scowling. "You could've just asked me! I could've drank it myself." 

   "You would've refused. Besides, it's already done." Yoongi plopped his hand on top of Jungkook's head and ruffled his hair. 

   "D-Don't touch m-me...you creep," Jungkook spat out, although the heat creeping up his neck gave it away. 

   "Whatever." Yoongi offered him a soft smile, before casually continuing. Man, this guy is weird. "You also are wondering about the stuff I made you drink. Long story short, you're half..." Yoongi pulled Jungkook closer by his collar, his lips lightly brushingagainst the younger's ear. His voice lowered to barely a whisper. "Demon."