01.

My Angel [SUGAKOOK]

A/N: *side eyes* There's a lack of SugaKook in this world. :U Enjoy!

   Jeon Jungkook was your typical nerd. What composed of his life was studying daily, obtaining straight A's, playing strategic video games, and last but not least, getting bullied constantly.

   Despite having such an unfortunate, y life, he was hella athletic and his body was...perfect. It was made of a complex system consisting of muscles, abs, and...muscles. 

   He wore black, thick-rimmed glasses and stylish yet unkept, soft hair. His skin could be described as porcelain, as smooth and as white as marble, and not to mention his bright, puppy eyes...

   You must be wondering: If he's the perfect ideal type, why is he bullied? You could blame Kim Namjoon for that. The arrogant boy was always full of himself and was a complete, idiotic jerk.

   And yet everyone practically worshipped him. Ah, society and their confusing ways. 

   Because of his social status, the school started bullying Jungkook and followed along with what Namjoon was executing.

   So he preferred to sit alone. Always had, always will. Which was what he was currently doing right now, while trying to ignore the continuous stares of hatred from his fellow schoolmates as he 'enjoyed' his lunch.

   Until a large, blocky hand came in contact with his sandwich. The action caused his only edible to plummet into a puddle of mud, spraying the substance everywhere. 

   The whole cafeteria began to crack up, snickers and boisterous laughter erupting all around him. Namjoon, on the other hand, high-fived his buddy Jin, their lips twisted upwards into satisfied grins.

   "Oh, sorry nerd, didn't see you there." Namjoon's grin widened as he raised up his leg. His foot hovered over the destroyed sandwich, before dropping and smushing Jungkook's already soaked sandwich with the back of his heel.

   Jungkook resisted the temptation to roll his eyes and scoff. This guy was seriously immature. How could the school like this jerk? 

   "Yeah? Maybe you should check your eyes." Jungkook paused to snort. "Oh wait, you can't. You're blind."

   As soon as he said this, he regretted it. Namjoon's face transitioned from cheery to smug in a matter of seconds. In a lightning quick motion, Namjoon held Jungkook by his collar and was bringing him closer and closer to his face.

   "Huh? What'd you say, punk?"

   Ah, so much for trying to stand up for himself.

   The whole cafeteria gasped and waddled over to form a tight circle. This wasn't going to end well.