Chapter Four

See You Again (The Dark Knight Sequel)

~ Wedding Dress ~


 

“When are you guys having the wedding?” Suzy curiously asked, slurping the remains of her strawberry smoothie.

“They said it’d be best to have the wedding during the summer so we decided to have it on August.”

Suzy almost chocked on her drink, “But that’s only three months, do you think you guys will have time to prepare everything?”

“I’m positive we could, we’ll be busy but I’m pretty sure that we’ll get everything done.”

Your friend nodded her head, “So did you find a wedding dress yet?” she asked, her eyes sparkling as if she just saw a major celebrity.

“Actually, I haven’t looked for one yet.”

Suzy suddenly stood up from her chair and grabbed her purse, “Let’s go shopping!” she announced, everyone in the café having their eyes on her.

She grabbed your hand and started dragging you out of the café. “B-but I didn’t finish my smoothie yet!” you pouted, wanting so badly to finish that mango smoothie that you haven’t had in forever.

“I’ll buy you one later, right now we have to find you a dress!”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“You’re pregnant?!” Jimin asked in disbelief, his eyes widened into saucers the moment he heard Chanmi’s announcement.

She nodded her head with a smile as Taehyung wrapped his arm around her waist, “Yes but don’t tell anyone yet, I want to surprise them.”

“Well, it’s time for me to go,” Taehyung said, kissing the side of Chanmi’s head before he went out the door with Jimin.

Chanmi heard her husband’s footsteps heading towards the door with Jimin, “Where are you going?” she asked curiously.

 

Taehyung bit his lip, he didn’t want to keep lying to Chanmi. He didn’t know what to say, he only kept silent hoping that something will pop into his mind that’ll get him out of the situation.

 

“He promised me that he’d watch one of our performances and see if the kids will like it,” Jimin smiled though he knew he didn’t have to.

Chanmi was a bit anxious of Jimin’s answer, she had a feeling something was up. “Okay then.”

 

The two managed to leave the house without Chanmi knowing about their secret. They both had uneasy expressions on their faces, they did not enjoy that one bit.

 

“You know I could have thought of something that didn’t involve lying to my own wife,” Taehyung said with a straight face.

His friend placed a hand on his shoulder, “Who said I was lying?” he grinned. “Now let’s go or we’ll be late for your doctor’s appointment.”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

“What about this dress?” you asked Suzy with a large smile on your face, twirling around like a princess. “The skirt is flouncy which I really enjoy.”

Suzy took a picture, “I’ll send this to the mothers and hear their opinion of this dress but personally, you look like a princess wearing that dress,” she complimented. “Try more.”

A few minutes passed until you were able to finally walk out the dressing room to show Suzy your dress, “A ball gown, love it!” this is why you didn’t like shopping that much, you always had a hard time choosing which one to choose.

“Really gives a romantic feel and it gives off a very mature feel, you know what I mean?” she critiqued then took a picture to send it to yours and Jungkook’s mother.

“Sorry to interrupt but I found the dress that you wanted,” one of the workers said as she walked towards Suzy who was sitting on the white leather couch.

Your friend clapped her hands joyfully, “Ji Hyun, try this one! Last one, I promise.”

The employee kindly handed you the dress and left after assisting. Few minutes later, you walked out and looked into the mirror. “The mermaid style skirt is pretty.”

“I knew it would look good on you!” Suzy said, feeling proud of herself. “So, which one do you think is the best for you?”

Biting your lip you didn’t the answer at all. They all looked really pretty. “Why don’t we wait for the mother’s opinions, then we can choose.”

“Good enough for me, now let’s go and find some shoes!” she said excitedly, hurrying you to finish changing.

 

Few Hours Later

“I swear, if I have to wear any more high heels I’ll break my ankle,” you complained, sitting down on one of the chairs in the food area of the mall. “Why can’t I just wear flats or something?”

Suzy gasped dramatically, her hand on her chest as if she was very offended. “Flats? Ji Hyun, your wedding is going to be the biggest event of your life, you can’t wear flats!”

“Okay, okay,” you said in defeat.

 

It’s been a long time since you’ve hung out with Suzy like this, years even. You missed shopping like her, she was like an older sister that happens to have great taste in clothes and knows her way around any mall she finds. It made you think of the old times when you were still in high school and when she was still with Hoseok.

Hoseok

 

“Suzy,” you said as you set down the mango smoothie that she bought for you. “How’s it going with you and Hoseok oppa?”

She suddenly turned silent. “Honestly, ever since I got here, we haven’t said a single word to each other…”

“You haven’t? I thought you two decided to stay friends and all…”

“Ji Hyun, ever since I moved, we haven’t talked to each other at all. The only time we talk to each other is when we greet each other online for birthdays and Christmas but we never have an actual conversation and I don’t like it.”

You said an eyebrow at her, “So you do want to talk to him.”

“Of course I do, I want it to be just like the old times, before we all went our separate ways.”

 


~ Author's Note ~


 

A short chapter before I go off to a camping trip with my family and friends ^_^ I hope you guys like this chapter and hopefully choose one of the dresses that I randomly found online xD

 

Your">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/105656">

Your

 

Also, I want to announce that I'll be making a new story for a contest and FOR ONCE it's not going to be another Jungkook fic. of steel, PARK JIMIN will be the main character along with Yoongi and the rest of BTS of course hehe.