Chapter Five

See You Again (The Dark Knight Sequel)

 


~ Blanket  Fortress ~ 


 

Taehyung, are you sure about this? You should at least tell your parents about this,” Jimin bit his lip from all the nervousness Taehyung is giving him.

“Jimin-ah, I told you that I’ll tell everyone when I’m ready,” he said.

“But what if something happens and you can’t tell them yourself?”

His friends smiled, “Then you’ll tell them,” he said, patting Jimin’s shoulder.

Jimin swatted his friend’s hand off his shoulder. “Yah, Kim Taehyung.”

“Park Jimin,” he said.

“Stop this.”

Taehyung let out a sigh, leaning back on the couch with his arm over his eyes. “Jimin-ah…” he began, “Do you think I’ll be there to see the birth of my own child?”

“Yah, didn’t I tell you not to say stuff like that?! Of course you will!” Jimin replied, trying his best to lighten up the mood between the two of them. It was hard. “Let’s go out and eat.”

“Oh, is Jiminie taking me on a date?” he joked, “I’d love to but I’m not that hungry.”

“If you don’t eat, I’ll punch you in the face.”

“Fine, fine.”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

You entered the dance hall, making sure to not make a single peep with every step you took. The moment you came in, you saw teenagers sitting, some standing against the wall on your right as they focused on the dancer in the middle of the room.

His strong and powerful moves mesmerized you and the way he moved his body made him seem like he had no bones at all. The song was quick and so were the steps but he didn’t miss a single beat. It was so amazing and you were lucky to catch him at his best.

When the song ended, everyone in the room clapped their hands together and so did you. The dancer was panting heavily as if he ran many miles. He was sweating all over but you didn’t mind, he looked hot.

 

“Ji Hyun,” he said the moment he caught a glance of you. He ran towards you and picked you up from your feet, spinning you around effortlessly.

You laughed as he set you down, “That was one dance,” you complimented. “No wonder why they say Jeon Jungkook is one of the best dancers in South Korea.”

He gave you a kiss on the cheek, “What are you doing here?”

You cocked an eyebrow at him, your lips formed into a small grin, “What? You don’t want me here?” you said playfully then pretended to leave.

Jungkook grabbed your hand and pulled you, both your bodies making full contact with each other, “Hey,” he laughed. “Seriously though, what are you doing here? You don’t usually come by the studio unless-”

You cut him off by snapping your fingers then wrapped your arms around his sweaty neck, “Let’s go on a date.”

 

 Jungkook noticed the large amount of eyes looking at the two of you. He laughed awkwardly then scratched the back of his head after realizing that he neglected his class.

 

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” the students suddenly chanted.

 

Your face suddenly turned into a deep shade of red as the kids continued to chant. Jungkook shrugged and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you close to him before he went in and gave you a deep, passionate kiss.

The kids began to clap and cheer, the embarrassment feeling that you had subsided. He pulled away, giving you a wink.

 

He took his attention off you and to his students. “Class dismissed! See you guys on Wednesday!”

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

 

You cuddled into Jungkook’s chest, “You know, building a blanket fort was a good idea, this is really comfortable,” you smiled.

Jungkook began caressing the back of your head, having you move close enough to his chest that you could feel his heart beating against his chest. “I knew you’d be into this kind of stuff,” he said.

 

You lifted yourself off of him and repositioned so that your back was against his chest, you being in the middle of his spread out legs. Grabbing the remote, you chose a movie on Netflix, a movie that both of you agreed on watching.

You sat back comfortably, his muscled arms wrapping your body, his hands holding yours. He set his chin on your shoulder as you leaned against his head. You wished that the two of you could stay in that situation forever, it was like a dream.

 

“You know, if we end up watching movies all night, there’s a high chance that I’ll be late for work tomorrow,” you said.

 

Jungkook turned his head to your direction, his lips close to your cheek that you could feel his warm breath. He watched you for a while as you stared at the television that was covered with blankets. You could see him looking at you from your peripheral vision, you tried to ignore it but you were itching to turn your head.

 

“Why are you staring at me like that?” you asked him after turning your head, both your lips brushing against each other’s as you spoke.

He shook his head slightly, “It’s just that… I’m just a bit… amazed.”

“Of what?”

“You’re beauty.”

You giggled but you couldn’t help but blush at his compliment though it was very cheesy. “Jungkook…”

“Ji Hyun, have I told you that I love you so much?”

You planted a small kiss on his lips, “Yes, every day you say those words to me and I could never get tired of you saying that,” you smiled then pressed your forehead against his. “I love you too, Kookie.”

“We should make forts more often.”

You smiled, “Yes, we should.”

 


~ Author's Note ~ 


 

This chapter is just so... UGGHHH!!! MY FEEEEELZZZ!!!

*in Jimin's voice* JEON JUNGKOOOOOK!!!!!