Two

LOVE

Daesung PoV

 

I’m sure the problems between these two persons are pride and ego, do they realize? Ego would never take you anywhere, I mean.. why do we uphold the ego and pride when it made you lost the most important thing in your life? It’s childish. For me, ego in a relationship is like a nail. Instead we cut the finger we should cut the nail, right?

It’s more than two years since they broke up, but actually both of them still love each other. Then what could I do? Just join Seunghyun hyung whenever he drink alcohol, take care of him when he drunk and listens whatever he said when alcohol controls him. He would mumble and whine why so hard to get rid of Sekyung from his mind, but it won’t take too long for him to replace Sekyung. Yeah, maybe hyung can replace Sekyung with more beautiful girl, but who knows about love? Place can be took over by someone, but heart can’t.

At least I rarely see him drunk again for almost a year since he started dating with Shin Min Ah noona, good to see him happy despite I knew he still stalks whatever Sekyung did. Ahhh, these two really stubborn, still love each other, stalk each other but pretend they don’t. Seriously!

“Tada! Here we are!” I shout when we arrive in some else shopping centers to buy my mom’s gift. I’m removing my seat belt and glance at Sekyung, this lazy girl falling asleep while I drive her here.

“Sekyung-ah, Sekyung-ah..” I tap her shoulder lightly, she whined as if she felt annoyed. She rubbed her eyes, wipe and ask with her innocent face, “Where are we? Who am I?” I bulge then hit her head lightly out of exasperation.

“Get down from the car, we already arrive.” She doesn’t answer but quickly open the door car and get down. I follow behind her into one of jewelry shop since my mom loves diamond, I decided to buy her necklace. Yeah, I think every woman loves diamond.. Do you? Oh, you don’t? Don’t lie~

Sekyung suddenly stop walking and make me bump into her, “Yah, why are you stop walking?” I shouted. She doesn’t move, it make me more curious about what did she saw. Then I realized what kind of scene that happened in front of us..
Well, this is not good. Especially for Sekyung.

I saw Seunghyun hyung stood beside Shin Min Ah noona who was busy picking and try on some rings, at first they didn’t know that Sekyung and I already there and be witness of their lovely scene. Are they going to married soon?

“Good afternoon, welcome to our store.” One of shopkeeper greeted us and Seunghyun hyung turned his face to me.. He looks surprised. 

 

Seunghyun PoV

“Babe, are you okay?” Min Ah put her hand in my forehead, I’ve been sweating since a couple minutes ago. I’m sure it’s not because this summer weather, probably I couldn’t find the best reasons to figure out what was happened in the store. I was wondering what did Daesung do in the jewelry store? I mean, he got there with Sekyung and.. by any chance, are they dating? Did Daesung buy Sekyung a ring? How dare Daesung did that? Thinking about many possibilities between Daesung and Sekyung make me angry, argh! I’m gonna crazy! Kang Daesung… you owe your life to me.

“Babe..” Min Ah call out my name again. I turned my face to her, giving a small smile to reassure her that nothing to worry about. I give her quick peck on her lips.

“I’m okay, I’ll drive you home and leave.. I have to do dancing practice with the boys..” I explained to her while tightened my seat belt and start my engine to leave.

YG’s dancing practice room.

Everyone already here except Daesung, he used to come on time. But from what I see right now, he probably busy with Sekyung. Dammit, stop playing with my heart, Shin Se Kyung! Don’t you know I suffered all the time because of you and now you might date my dongsaeng, Daesung… Sekyung.. jewelry shop. Aishhh!

It’s true if I already has Min Ah, but.. you know.. three years of relationship can’t easily get rid from your mind. Moreover, Sekyung and I.. yeah, we were really close each other, love each other passionately, we even used to live together, and for healthy man like me sure you didn’t miss your chance to do something with your girlfriend, right? How could I forget those kind of memories? But Sekyung seems doesn’t care at all.

“Hyung, you look so pale. Are you sick?” Seungri interrupted. He sit next to me and show a chocolate bar.. it looks delicious. I was about to ask from who he got those chocolates.

“Min Ah noona sent it for us.” Seungri show off. Min Ah such a good girl, but it’s not the time to think about how sweet and delicious the chocolate or how great was Min Ah being girlfriend of mine. I need to know where did Daesung go and what he did with Sekyung.

“I see.” I mindlessly respond.

“You should be grateful hyung.. Min Ah noona is perfect.” Seungri give the compliment. I smiled just in case.

“She’s beautiful, kind, care and I think she’s great too on the bed—“

“Yah! Don’t say anything useless!”  Daesung hit Seungri with his palm and quickly grab the chocolate from his hand. He look at me, smiled as if nothing happened.

“I’m sorry for being late, traffic jam kinda crazy in these hours.”

But I’m not sure if he’s being honest.

 

Daesung PoV

“Oppa really don’t know about this.” I exclaimed as we got in the car. I looked at her worried, she probably look fine but dying inside. Sekyung is a pro when it comes to acting.

“Am I suspecting you? I bet Seunghyun oppa really loves her, diamond ring isn’t something that you can play with.” she quickly replied without looking at me, she’s busy tying her shoe lace. No, honestly her shoe lace is tidy. She just won’t me to know about her feelings. I don’t answer it because I know Sekyung won’t say anything. Well, the scene about your ex and his girlfriend in the jewelry shop to buy a ring is definitely shocking. Perhaps you already move on, that wouldn’t be a big deal, right?

I remembered how confuse Seunghyun hyung when he saw me, his eyes never move from Sekyung. Come on hyung, you are walking with your girlfriend while you keep your eyes on your ex. Like, seriously? Two years after break up should be long enough to move on.

And now I’m on YG to practice our new dance, after I drive back Sekyung to home. I’ll act as nothing happened, I’m too tired for this makjang drama. Except, Seunghyun hyung tell me what did he do with that ring. I’m curious too!

“Do it properly, aish!” Jiyong hyung scold Seungri, it’s his three times he got scolded. It’s because he’s too busy stick on his body to his backup dancer than follow Jiyong’s hyung instruction. Seungri, the icon of playboy. Next time, I’ll go to Playboy magazine office to suggest one thing, they may use Seungri’s face as their icon instead the bunny. Even bunny is more cute than Seungri, poor bunny.. how could  a cute bunny used as playboy icon? Please just use our Lee Seung Hyun!  

“Hey, teach me the last move. I can’t remember it properly.” Seunghyun hyung approach me. I know what you did hyung, your spot is in the back near Jiyoung hyung but you decide to ask me which is my spot right in the front.

“Sure, which part? Is this?” I wave my leg, start to dancing. Then he start to follow me, dancing with his stiff body. Seunghyun hyung really stiff, I could laugh off because he always fail follow the instruction. But I decide to not laugh, I don’t want to go home shirtless. Because he did that before to me right after I laugh so hard. I should be more careful now.

“Yah, let’s drink tonight!” He embrace my shoulder then cling on me.

“Oh, is there something make you stress hyung?” I . Of course I know why he want me to drink with him, aigooo hyung~ But I’ll play hard to get.

“I can’t.” I say simply say while I pat him on the shoulder, he was going to yell at me but I goes, “Arrassoyo, I’m just joking tough.” I laugh of triumphantly.

At Seunghyun’s hyung favorite bar.

I often come here but I still can’t remember what’s exactly the name.. Ang.. Angoscia? The Italians word for heartache. Okay, I know why all the people who came here always with a sad face as if they will die in the next day, even the atmosphere is sorrow, moreover the sound of violin could make you more depression.

“Are you two dating?” Seunghyun hyung ask after downing his wine from the bottle, woahh hyung, are you okay?

“Who?” I know about it, but I decide to playing dumb until Seunghyun hyung tell me what did he do with the ring. Oh God, this is just ridiculous. The high light of the day is the ring, it looks like we gonna make sequel the love of the rings, huh?

“I buy her a ring..” He say with his deep voice, it sounds like the alcohol starting work on his body. I turn my face, look at him closely. He did it, he really buy the ring.. for Min Ah noona? He must be so in love with her. Ladies, this is serious.. if your boyfriend buy you diamond ring it means he really loves you or maybe he want to propose you. It’s not like your boyfriend is too rich then wasted his money to buy you a diamond ring.

“Are you gonna marry her? Sooner?” I ask full of curiousity. He’s downing his wine again, and put his head on the table then looking up to my face.

“No.” He wave his hand, and sighing. Deep and long sighing.

“So what does the ring means?” I’m wondering. Hyung, 5 carats of diamond isn’t a funny joke. I even thinking twice to buy my mom 5 carats of necklace, but I have no choice.. Since she’s the one and only woman whom I love nowdays, I end up buy her 12 carats instead. Yeah, I know I’m an adorable son.

“Just for a birthday gift and celebrate her new drama.” He said simply. I can’t believe what I heard.

FIVE CARATS OF DIAMOND MADE FROM A FAMOUS JEWELRY DESIGNER?
ONLY FOR BIRTHDAY GIFT AND CELEBRATE A NEW DRAMA??

I know, I know my reaction is too much. But I never think that Seunghyun hyung really that generous.

“What’s wrong with ring? It’s just ring, everybody can buy it for their friends, their parents, their girlfriend—” Seunghyun hyung keep talking nonsense, I bet he must be lost his mind. Many things I can learn from him, include love can make you fool. Just like him now.

“Yeah, but not diamond ring. I thought you were proposed her or something.”

“I’m trying to be nice and loveable boyfriend, but I regret it now.”

“Why? Is because the diamond price was so expensive?” He smacked on my right cheek and told me to shut up.