Three

LOVE

Sekyung PoV

“Guess it! Why would oppa buy you this bracelet instead of ring?”

“I don’t know, maybe because this bracelet has the biggest discount?” I .
 

“Aishhh, this girl. Aniya, it’s because this bracelet will be placed on your wrist which is near your veins, it means oppa will right on your heart beat. How? Sounds great, right?” How cheesy he is, we giggled and hug each other.

Flash back of some memories replay on my mind. The beautiful bracelet with Korean word ‘choi’ slinging beautifully on it, it was surprised gift from Seunghyun for me. Yeah, maybe he’s not a romantic guy, but he always knows how to make me happy. Like suddenly appear in front of my apartment to say good night and give big box dumpling, sent a postcard with his cheesy love line written on it whenever he went abroad. And many other sweet things that I can’t mention one by one.

I put the bracelet back to the box. Sighing.
Did you grave your name on that ring, oppa?
Did you say your cheesy love line to her, oppa?

Aishhh, whatever he did it’s not my business. But I’m not gonna lying, I still think about him. As long as I know he’s happy, I will happy too. Perhaps I’m too selfish to love him, but broke up with him is completely my big mistake. Alright, I’ll take the punishment, watching him happy with other woman whom loves him with her whole heart.

I broke up with him 2 weeks after he finished his military service. I know, why would I’ve waiting him for two years then in the end I decide to broke up with him? I realized that was so childish, but I can’t bear it anymore back then. I’m the one who always miss him while he act like being distant with me is not a big deal, so I guessed he will be okay when I leave. Then I made it, I left him. Even for him my presence isn’t that really important maybe? He let me walked away from his home without saying anything.

But something which I never know is he hold back all his pain, he don’t want me to know how hard he struggle, how big his appreciation for me to wait him while he went to the army. He really loved me.

Yeah, at least I knew how much he loved me. And now I’ll live with all those memories, because I know.. I can’t be with him anymore. He already move on and living his life happily.

 

Seunghyun PoV

A month later.

“Can’t we not to talk about it? I mean, I think this isn’t the right time.” I was debating with Min Ah, for the past two weeks we often had a fight. And today it’s the third times we had fight in this week. I tied my bow tie, facing the mirror.

“You’re 34 years old, Choi Seung Hyun. An adult.” She grabs my arm, force me to face her. I look in to her eyes, but I’m not saying anything. Debating isn’t my style, yelling at each other isn’t the way you solve your problem. Take the time, calm yourself then talk later. Isn’t it simple? But Min Ah seems doesn’t know me well.

“Min Ah, please stop. Calm yourself.” I’m trying to comfort her.

“You want me to calm? Then you must stop act like a child!” she yells at me. This isn’t the first time she yells at me, Min Ah has a short temper, she easily gets mad over every little thing. I thought her habit would be diminished as time passed by. Then I guess, no..

“We’ll talk about it later, I’ll drive you home.” I reach her hand but she rejects me right away.

“Forget it! I’ll go by myself!” she rush into main door and slam it carelessly. I take my cellphone from my pocket, calling my manager hyung to pick me up.

Now I’m on premiere film party, as I used to attend before. Lots of celebrity, camera, reporters, and of course the blitz that can make your eyes hurt. After make my way to red carpet, wave like a prince, smile like I have the whole world, answer the question. Sometimes I feel tired, but this is the crown that I have to deal with.

Then later, I see someone across where I’m standing, someone who make my heart beat faster.

It’s Sekyung.

 

Daesung PoV

“What?” I bulge my eyes naturally shock with what I’ve heard.

“Yeah, just unintentionally meet.” She grumbles and mindlessly munching her snack. I glance her a moment, “But he end up you to the valet.” I shout disbelief. What’s going on here? I mean, I know they still love each other but it can’t be happen. Love is beautiful, but love which is built by unfaithful isn’t love. It’s totally unfair for Min Ah noona.

“It’s not like I’m gonna seduce him or something, oppa. I know who I am, I’m just his past.” Sekyung pout, she folds together her arm over her chest and glance back at me.

“I’m worried you’ll fall in love again with him.” I grin and round my wheel car to stop at side of road.

“Oh, we’re here. Yah, get out from the car. I need to go somewhere.” Technically I volunteer Sekyung to drive her go home after we worked out together. She gets down, and I push down my window car. She bend down and look at me through the window, “I’m not in love with him again, I still in love with him.” She says calmly and winks at me. I’m widening my eyes.

“Yahhh! Get your head straight, Shin Se Kyung!” I warned.

She laughs then wave to me.“Arrasoyo, oppa anyiong~”

Today I have a meeting with Seunghyun hyung, just regular meeting as a brother to catch up some news from each other because I’ve been away in Japan for almost two weeks. Seunghyun hyung seems not takes a bath, his smells like absolutely alcohol. I bet he stay up all night to drink his wine.  

“Are you fighting with her again?” I greet him while I take some pillow from the floor, this house totally mess. Wine bottle, ice cream box, yanggeng (Korean candy), donuts box all over on the table.

“Uh.” He throws himself to the big sofa in the living room then curled up.

“Downhill phase?” I’m wondering.

“Maybe, but I’ll keep it through.” He whined loud.

“Of course you have to, fighting hyung!” I raise my fist to the air, cheer him up. Maybe he’s on downhill phase of relationship where something going rough, hard and shake your relationship, but once you get it through, your relationship is going stronger. Seunghyun hyung may know everything about acting, art, music, but he knows nothing about love.

“But Daesung, is Sekyung doing well?” His question surprised me.

“Umm, ye-yeah.. I-I think so.” I stuttered. Seunghun hyung is weird, just couple minutes ago he told me about his relationship then now he asking about Sekyung? Hyung.. don’t be so greedy. You can’t hold two girls in the same time and I never let you do it.

“I wonder why does she look great without me? Maybe she never loves me back then? Daesung, do you know something? Tell me..”