Four

LOVE

Seunghyun PoV

“Hyung, you should take care for Min Ah noona only.” Daesung lectured me, this kid has no fear. How dare he talk to me like that?

“I’m just asking.” I made an excuse. What a bad liar I am!

“No, you’re totally curious about her life. I know what you did hyung.” Daesung urged.

“What?” I’m totally on playing dumb mode.

“You escorted her that night, you even give your coat to cover her against the night wind.”

“How did you kn—“

“Just leave her alone, you already have Min Ah noona. Let Sekyung enjoys her life, without you.”

“Kang Daesung!” I yelled out of anger. Daesung didn’t answer, he just keep looking at me.

“I know she still loves me..” I hissed.

“So what if she do?”

“I still love her too!”

A quarrel with Daesung last evening still buzzed on my ear. I know Daesung was too concern about Sekyung, since we broke up, Daesung mostly take care of Sekyung. No, not mostly. You can say Daesung is the one and only who know everything about her. But one thing I should thank to, Daesung loves her as a dongsaeng. And I don’t know how I control myself if I found out Daesung had crush on Sekyung. But thank God these two didn’t do anything further.

I know this isn’t good. I have Min Ah, but I can’t lie about my feeling. Okay, at first I thought I already move on from her and I can start a new story with Min Ah. But, after met her again after two years break up in the jewelry shop made my heart full of hesitate. If I already get over her, why would I worry what she thinks about me and Min Ah? Why would I?

Besides after we met on premiere, she obviously looks fine and great without me. But there’s something that made me certain that she still loves me, she wore the choi’s bracelet that I gave her a long time ago. It’s my mom idea, she pick the bracelet for me when I asked her what kind of jewelry should I gave to. I guessed Sekyung is still the choi’s.

She’s still mine.

 

Next day..

I barely wake up when sun light hit towards window into my face. It’s because I forgot close the window curtain. Ughh, it’s already morning and I was fall asleep in sofa. Dizzy, maybe it’s an alcohol effects.  

“Is this the reason you always avoid me whenever I start to talk about our relationship goal?” I startled. There was Min Ah standing not far from me, she’s here? In this early morning? I rubbed my eyes, make sure Min Ah is really here and I’m not dreaming.

“What?” I asked back, confuse. I’m still half wake up and now she’s here to start a fight, again? Shin Min Ah you’re too much. I looked at her full of question.

“This..” she showed me Sekyung’s picture from my phone. Dammit, I must be forget to delete it last night. As I remember, I look her SNS and downloaded some of her picture. No, not some.. Okay I’m confessing now.. I downloaded all, without exception. I bet I fall asleep while I looked her picture and Min Ah enter my house then found this dammit cellphone and can’t control herself to take a look what’s inside.  

“Min Ah..” I try to explain which is honestly I don’t know what should I tell her, this time I got caught red handed without any preparation.

“Choi Seung Hyun! Don’t think I don’t know what’s going on after we met her last months!!” She snapped out. I can tell how much she upset from her red eyes.

“I ca—”

“Shut up! You’ve change after that happened!” Again, she yelled. I’ve nothing to say, really. I just keep silent then. Let Min Ah spit out all her anger then talk to her after she calm down.

“I should’ve listen my friends, dating the youngster is horrible.” she mocked. Hell no, I hate when she start to insult me with years gap. I know she’s 3 years older than me, but it doesn’t mean she can treat me without any respect. I’m still her boyfriend, though.  

“Shin Min Ah!” I can’t control my emotion. Normally, I don’t like yell to anyone especially my girlfriend, but Min Ah’s act is too far. I can’t tolerate it any longer.

“What? Listen Seunghyun, I need a real man who can give me certainty, not a man like you. Not a child like you, a bad coward who let everything under other’s control. Look at you now, you even not giving any excuse to make me stay!”

“…..” Wait, what did she say?

“Love is make someone felt they worth on your life, love is fighting for. Do you think love is let someone happy while you struggle on yourself? Sorry Seunghyun, sacrifice for someone who you love isn’t exists in my life.”

“You talk nonsense.”

“You’ve been act nonsense for this past two months!”

“We can talk about it, sit down.” I approach her.

“There’s nothing to talk about! I know exactly what you did!” she screamed. I’m going to hug her to comfort her but she pushed me right away.

“I’m not gonna ask you about marriage again! I’m leaving, we’re over. Think it by yourself! You’re selfish bastard!” and strong slap landed on my cheek.