Six

LOVE

Daesung PoV

 

Choi ajjushi. 

That’s the caption written on Sekyung’s instagram update. She posed with a handsome guy, smiled and both of them looks extremely happy. Oh! Finally Sekyung meets someone new. She has been single since she broke up with the old Choi, I mean.. Choi Seung Hyun. Sorry hyung, my tongue slip, it’s because this handsome guy has a same name with you. The old Choi and the new Choi.

 

Sekyung looks good with this guy, who is he?

“Who is he?” I’m mumbling, talking to myself.

“Who?” Seunghyun hyung asks, try to peek over my cellphone.

“Anieyo.” I barely lock my cellphone, so Seunghyun hyung couldn’t see it. He looks at me with suspicious eyes.

“Are you watching ?” He laughs and grabs snacks on my lap. Hyung, should I tell you I saw Sekyung’s new boyfriend? Or I’ll let you think that I’m watching ? No, I choose the first option, Seunghyun hyung will feeling uneasy. Even though I really want him know that Sekyung’s new boyfriend is way handsome than he is. This new Choi absolutely handsome! I know it’s weird to say that the other guy is handsome while you are a guy too, but I’m normal. I like girls, a lot.

Seunghyun hyung and I weren’t in awkward relationship anymore due the little quarrel between me and him 3 weeks ago, he told me that he’s no longer in relationship with Min Ah noona, he can understand why Min Ah noona got angry and decided to end their relationship. Even I can understand too! Geez, your boyfriend give you diamond ring, you think that he’ll propose you and getting marriage as soon as possible. But later you find your boyfriend still not over with his ex? Poor Min Ah noona, and Seunghyun hyung is really jerk! I want to beat him, but I can’t do it because he’s my favorite hyung.

“I know why she got angry.. But Daesung, how did she know about me and Sekyung? I dated her secretly and media never exposed it.” Seunghyun hyung still continue munching his snacks.

I remembered what exactly happened 3 months ago. I was in a studio with Seungri while the other hyungs go home first, we talked this and that until we change the topic. We’re talking about Sekyung. It wasn’t my intention to talk about her, it was Seungri! But I’m joined in the end.

 

Flash back

 

“Sekyung looks pretty.” Seungri showed me Sekyung’s new CF, she much gotten prettier as time passed by. I agreed with Seungri’s comment.

“I’ll ask her what kind of night cream she used, she’s flawless.” I added. I’m Kang Daesung, you know.. take care of my healthy skin is a must, I really want to know what kind of night cream it is!

“Ah hyuuung~~” Seungri laughed then added, “But, I feel bad for their broken relationship. I thought they never apart, Seunghyun hyung love her so much. They were living together for a long time..”

“Seunghyun oppa what?” Surprisingly, Min Ah noona appeared. Seungri and I didn’t what should we do. I stood from my chair, scratched my head even though it wasn’t itchy. What should I say? Hyung, I’m sorry.

“Noo..noona you come?” I smiled awkwardly.

“I heard your conversation.” She said coldly, demanded answers from us.

“Uh, ummm…” I glanced to Seungri, this kid! He has to learn watch his mouth properly.

I have no choice…

And I told her the truth. But I think that’s better than keep the secret from Min Ah noona, she deserved the truth, and Seunghyun hyung should tell her before they start dating. My hyung really bad when it comes to love, sometimes it make me sad.

Keep his ego, he loss his love.

Keep his secret, he loss himself.

Keep his past, he loss his present.

 

End of flash back.

 

“I’m sorry, hyung.” I apologize.

“For what? Did you tell her?” it’s amazing, Seunghyun hyung doesn’t raise his voice and he doesn’t angry. He even still busy change the tv program.

“She heard my conversation with Seungri, and forced us to tell her.” I tell him the truth.

“It’s okay Daesung-ah, thank you for end it. I would never know what will happen with my relationship if I keep Min Ah on my side.” He gives me small smile. I frowned, wondering why he said that.

“Why did you agree to break up? Don’t you want to fix your relationship?”

“I’ll fix my relationship, but not with her. The only relationship that I want to fix is mine with Sekyung.”

“Hyung, you really still love her? Even after you had Min Ah noona? How come?” I can’t believe with Seunghyun hyung’s statement.

“I kissed her.” He says, almost whispered. I’m widening my eyes, facing his face. Wait, is this real? WHAT DID HE SAY????

“WHATTT??” I can’t hide my feeling, I feel really surprise. How can they kiss just like that? Yahhh, Shin Se Kyung, I’m going to kill you! How about the new Choi? Aishhh! This two persons makes me crazy!

“I know I’m a jerk, but I can’t control myself. I was going to tell her about my feeling but she already shut the door and locked herself.”

 

Seunghyun PoV

 

I remembered that night, I don’t know what’s going on my mind, I kissed her, with all of my heart. And I’m pretty sure Sekyung is agree with what I do because even she doesn’t kiss me back, she didn’t reject it anyway.

After that, I was standing in front of her apartment almost an hour, calling her name. What are you trying to do, Seunghyun? You let her walked away from your house, from your life. You never call her to say anything, to explain or make her stay. Then you have someone who loves you with her whole heart, but you ruined everything. I argued with myself.

I do feel guilty with what I did to Min Ah, it’s not like I never love her. I do, I do love her with my heart. But that love is different with what I feel when I was with Sekyung. I need something, something to fill the hole in my heart. And only Sekyung can fill it.

Should I call her?

What if she doesn’t answer?

Should I visit her apartment?

I can’t let her be misunderstanding. I’ll go to her place right after I attend art exhibition in Hannam, Seoul. I’ll finish what I’ve started.

“Hyung, I’ll go by myself. It’s near with my house.” I notify to my manager hyung through the phone, so he doesn’t need to pick me up and accompany me.

“Are you sure? Call me if something happen.” He advised.

“Okay.” I’m hanging the phone. It’s private exhibition held by Monstro Corporate which is produce a lot of unique and classy furniture. Since I love furniture, I can’t lose an opportunity to see and enjoy this exhibition. And it would be double fun and comfortable to me because it’ll private, there are no cameras rolling, no camera’s blitz, no reporters. I wonder who is the owner of Monstro? Held an exhibition but not allowed reporters to enter, weird. 

 


update after long vacation ^^