Five

LOVE

Sekyung PoV

 

Two weeks later..

Buying groceries by myself is not fun, but what can I do? I have no one to lean on and even though Daesung oppa would come if  I call him, I won’t do it. I’m too often bothering his life, so I’ll take care of myself then.

“Carrot.. carrot, I need carrot.” I turn to round the supermarket to find where they sell vegetables. I turn left where the vegetables shelf is.

“Oh!” I almost clash little girl with my trolley, she look at me with teary eyes. Little girl with brown hair, even her eyes is red because she’s crying I can tell her eyes is beautiful and that gaze.. deep strong and that pointed nose too. Her face so familiar but I can’t remember where I saw her before.

“Are you okay?”  I approach her, make sure that I didn’t hurt her with my trolley. She’s okay, nothing to worry. I bend down and ask, “Why are you crying? What’s your name?” I take tissue from my bag and wipe her tears. She start to calm down

“Seo Young Ji.” She answered. I smile, this little girl really cute. I was going to stand up then she hold my hand, “Unnie, could you help me to find my uncle?”  

“Your uncle? Are you lost?” she nodded, I take her hand and walk with her to information center. I can feel her hand so cold and sweaty, probably she was afraid and nervous she couldn’t find her uncle. So I stop a moment and reaching for the candy from my bag to comfort her.

“Should we eat candy?” I asked her, she doesn’t answer with words. Her sparkly eyes can tell. I give one for her and one for myself.

“Let’s go find your uncle.” We start to continue walk, then someone shout, “Youngji!”

Youngji stopped and turned back to the voice owner, she shouted, “Oh! Uncleeee~”.

I’m surprised and take a look where she was shouted. I turned my back and see someone whom I never expected. I’m asking to myself, wait… Is this real?

It’s Seunghyun oppa. .
I feel my body freeze, it’s really him!

He’s standing 5 feets distance from where I stand, he look at Youngji who tightly hold my hand and keep his gaze to me, directly.

Luckily I’m not going to drop my candy from my mouth because I feel surprised. I was wondering, how could this little girl so pretty? And now I know the reason, even her uncle’s appearance is so irresistible. He walks closer to us.

“Youngji-nie, where did you go? Uncle really worried.” He hug Youngji and lift her in his embrace. Then he pats Youngji’s back gently.

You don’t changes..
You still love kids.

He looks at me and his eyes are like glue that makes me stick to his and I can’t avoid his gaze. So we end up looking into each other eyes for a while until Youngji break the collide eye contact between me and her uncle.

“This pretty unnie help me to find you, she even gave me candy.” She take out her candy fom and show it to Seunghyun, Youngji’s cute report make Seunghyun smile.

“Really? Then what would we do to express our thanks?” Seunghyun asked back to Youngji then look back at me, he even winking his eye.

Seriously, Mr. Choi…
Don’t you realize that your eyes could kill someone?
I’m dying here!

“Lets buy cheese cake for pretty unnie and we’ll drive her home safely.” Youngji share her ideas with bright smile

 

 

Seunghyun POV

 

Youngji must be an angel, because her idea. We end up buy cheese cake and now I’m driving her home like I used to do. Two years is already passed, then why do I still feel nervous as I see her? I even worried how do I look in front of her. Do I look good?

I want to talk with her and thanks to universe for this unintentionally meet.

“Thank you for your kindness, I was worried I couldn’t find her.” I started a conversation to break this awkward moment. She smiled and turned her face back to the passenger seat where Youngji fall asleep on baby car seat and look back at me.

“Don’t mention it, actually I was wondering.. Did I ever meet her before? Because her face seems so familiar, and I saw you.. Aaah, that makes sense.”

“Really? I think so too, even my mom told me Youngji is a girl version of me.” I chuckle and wait her respond. Do I funny? I don’t looks nervous, do I?

“Yeah, you two really look alike. I don’t know that Youngji had grown this big.”

“You meet her when she was two years old, we celebrate her birthday back then.” Memories of Sekyung and I appears in my mind, we used to be happy and love each other.

"It was a long time ago.” She mused.

“I hope there’s nothing change at all.” I said almost whispering, honestly I could drive her home faster but I need to buy some time so I decide to drive Youngji first. Sekyung seems aware, actually I should turn left to her first.

“Oh, oppa it should be turn left.” She look at me with confuse face. I glance at her and make an excuse, "I must take Youngji back home first, my sister would freak out if I bring home Youngji late at night. You know, she’s very possessive when it comes to Youngji.” I force myself to laugh in order to look natural, I wish Sekyung doesn’t suspect anything.

“Ah, you’re right.”

 

 

Sekyung PoV

 

Seunghyun oppa insisted to me from the parking area until my apartment, I gave in and I let him did. Even though there was so many questions in my head, I still happy in fact he’s here with me. Honestly I can stop myself to not keep my eye on him, I’ve missed him so much. And I wish the elevator could stop in the middle and let us trapped in whole day, okay okay, that’s too much.

“Good night.” He looked at me, smiled. I swear, his smile could melt a anything. He’s just too handsome to be human. I’m regretting so much why would I break up with him? What’s wrong with me back then? If I look him closer, he’s really more mature and amazing. Oh, I admitted that I still love him as much as I used to.

“Good night too, be careful on the way home.” I instructed him and turn to open my door but suddenly he grabbed my arm and made stand right in front of him. And without warning.. he kissed me. Right on the lips.

The kiss that I’ve been craving for..
The unforgettable passionate kiss..
I’m sure that was real, Seunghyun oppa kissed me.
And it was a real kiss from his heart.

Oh come on, I’m an actress since I was 6 years old. I can tell which one is the real kiss, which one is the fake, which one is needy and which one is tell you that they love you so much.

Seunghyun oppa makes me crazy!

If he kissed me like that, then how about his girlfriend? Is he lost his mind? I’m not regretting that kiss but I regret why did I just dwelled without respond his kiss, even after that I barely shut the door and lock myself on the room, let Seunghyun oppa stood out in front of my door, calling my name. I should ask him before I shut the door, aishh! Now there’s no way I could know what really happened.

I really want spend my time to think about it, but now I have to go pick Hyun Woo up in the airport. Do you want to know who is Hyun Woo? Choi Hyun Woo, the one and only joint heirs of Monstro Corporate, but trust me.. Hyun Woo is really nice and kind, he never act like prince even he owns everything. We’re friend since we were in kindergarten, but we separated because he left to Canada due his parents job when we both on third grade of junior high school. Today he’ll arrive at Gimpo airport to attend art exhibition and as good friend I volunteer to pick him up.

 

Gimpo airport..

 

“I told you not to come.” Hyun Woo start complain and nagging.

“Why?” I give him coffee while we both walk side by side to parking area.

“You even not wearing a masker! How about your fans? They’ll tear me apart!” Again, he complains. Honestly, people would not recognize me if I’m not wearing make up. But if they recognize, I feel no worry, though I don’t have to hide my relationship with anyone.

“You’re the one who have to wear masker! Look, the girls have been watching you since you arrive!” That well built body muscle, proportional posture which can make all the girls cry. He even dress like he’ll have a photo shoot today, I admit it. Hyun Woo’s charm isn’t a joke.

“Yah, you can’t blame on my handsome face.” Aishhh, this guy really knew that he’s handsome. Hyun Woo more looks like a model than businessman, damn that genes!

“Shut up, let’s go home.” I drag him quickly before he says another word.