One

LOVE

Sekyung POV

 

It’s such a nice weather to get some sun and strolling around the neighbor hood, but I prefer to spend my day to watch some movies and enjoy snacks. And since an hour ago Daesung oppa cried out loud like a baby nagging me to take a bath and accompany him to buy gift for his mom. Unfortunately, I’m stuck with my comfy sofa~

“Shin Se Kyung, I told you to take a bath since hour ago..” he whined. He rolled his body on the cashmere carpet on my living room, back and forth lazily. I take a deep sigh and turn my view over the big window, wondering why would Daesung oppa appear in early morning like this?

“Yah!! I’m talking to you!” He’s throwing a big pillow to my face. I don’t want to lose, so I throw back the pillow to him, we’re giggling on our silly act.

 It’s been 5 years of our friendship after our last meeting when we were filming Running Man together. I used to be his fangirl, since his personality so quiet, friendly, warm and happy virus. He never judges me, he always understanding and leads me to be more mature. He’s the one whom I lean on after Seunghyun oppa.

Even after I broke up with Choi Seung Hyun, his lovely hyung who used to be my boyfriend for three years. He kept on my side, he still be my best friend. I remembered what he said when I told him that I broke up, “It’s your business with hyung, I don’t feel wrong to be friend with both of you even if you broke up. Friends are forever, you know.”

 I reach my cellphone and going online through my twitter but without I realize I’m checking Seunghyun’s account. Take a look what he updated recently.

“If you still love him then let him know, just tell him..” Daesung oppa has been peek on my cellphone for minutes, he probably knew what I did, though I’m not even bothered with that.

“How could I do that? He looks happy with that girl.” I respond him but still focus on my phone.

“Who?”

“.....” I even too hurt to say her name, so I keep silent then log out from my twitter and turn to take a look my instagram. I was typing Seunghyun’s id but Daesung oppa quickly snatch my phone and, “Yah! Are you stalking hyung that far?” He’s looking at me disbelief.

“I'm the one who care him the most, how could I’m not?” I take back my phone from his hand, try to continue what I’m doing before Daesung oppa interrupted.

“But you're the one who decided to break up."  He said coldly. His comments sure devastate my mood to stalk. I give up and put my phone back on the table.

“It's because Seunghyun oppa never hold me back!” I glance to him. His expression turned into a worry.

“Yah yah yah, stop it. I won't see you crying again.”

 

 

Daesung PoV

 

I’m sure the problems between these two persons are pride and ego, do they realize? Ego would never take you anywhere, I mean.. why do we uphold the ego and pride when it made you lost the most important thing in your life? It’s childish. For me, ego in a relationship is like a nail. Instead we cut the finger we should cut the nail, right?

 


 

First chapter. hope you like it