Ch3 ~Skinship with a side of Jealousy~

Whispers of Retribution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited since the original version

A:N- Guys. This is the longest chapter I have ever written in my life. Okay? So love it heheh.Anyway, I've been plagued with work and haven't been this exhausted since I first started working there nearly 11 months ago. That aside, please enjoy the chapter. I'm sorry for the delay. I have a vacation this week and so hopefully will have some more time to write the next chapter. I have re-read and then re-spell checked everything. If someone still finds errors, please point it out to me so I can correct it.

Thank you!

 

Chapter 3- Skinship with a side of Jealousy

For a moment chaos ensued when the Director and head counselor went off the stage. There were shouts of envy and laughter. Junhong stood to the side, his eyes drifting from the DJ back to his cabin-mates. Bobby and B.I were talking quietly amongst themselves, Yunhyeong was a little further back seemingly unaffected by all the noise around them. Donghyuk and Chanwoo weren't talking but listening rapidly to whatever he was telling them about. And finally he looked discreetly around him to find the last of his cabin mates to see that Jinhwan and Junho were close by, watching the events going on. Neither of them looked interested and Junhong definitely couldn't blame them. As much as the winners deserved getting this treat, it was clear that if the others had been more aware of the reward they would have definitely followed through and ran along with everyone else. Junhong knew that no one would underestimate a special activity again. By the looks of everyone staring at the stage, Junhong wondered how many of them would actually follow through with their goals. As much as he dared to say it, these rich, spoiled boys were downright lazy. None of them had come here for the prospect of possible exercise outlets (especially with how large the grounds were it was almost inevitable), no, the boys had come to muck about and do everything they could now that they weren't with their parents. It was almost a free for all. Junhong didn't like such boys, and therefore respected anyone that showed potential for better things.

Sehun on the other hand...

Junhong knew his eyes were on Sehun. His eyes hadn't left the boy much unless he was quickly looking around him to assure no one else was near him. It felt safe with the small circle around him. He didn't know if it was intentional or not, as nobody was actually paying attention to him, but nonetheless he felt good to know that if he shouted, his bunkmates would immediately look right at him and jump right to his aid. Whether it was because they liked being a unit of togetherness, or because they feared Sehun something fierce, Junhong didn't know.

Junhong blinked and was suddenly disappointed, at least if the dull ache in his chest was anything to go by. He had lost sight of Sehun! Without further ado he waved to his cabin mates and ran off. He was just at the doors when Shujin caught his arm pulling him back. “Where are you going so fast?” he asked, his voice calm, but his eyes narrowing just the slightest bit. Junhong was well aware of the mixed feelings Shujin had of Sehun and any mention of him would definitely get him into trouble. He didn't want that right when the summer began. Shujin was in charge and if Shujin wanted to ground him somehow, Shujin would.

“I was looking for Luhan.” Junhong insisted innocently. “If he's going away for the night or two I wanted to give him a hug to remind him I love him!”

Junhong knew right away he had distracted Shujin. His eyes had narrowed but softened at the same time. “We can go together. I know where his cabin is.” Junhong was about to deny Shujin's company but quickly banished the thought. He couldn't logically keep Shujin away and he realised that Shujin was his tour guide for the quickest way to Sehun. Sehun would be wherever Luhan was after all. The walk to the cabins were long, but with the sun just starting to fall beneath the horizon and the breeze rifling through Junhong's hair made his spirits lift. If he could just forget about Sehun then that would be great. He found it incredibly unfair that Sehun had kissed him for no reason and then run off with no explanation. It bothered him even more that now Sehun seemed to be completely attached to Luhan. His older brother didn't seem to mind so much with Sehun's presence and that irked Junhong just a bit more. It wasn't fair that the only person Luhan had opened up to was the one person Junhong wanted to pester with questions.

They arrived to the cabin minutes later. The sun had finished its descent in the sky, and the blue formerly there had darkened into an evening darkness. It wouldn't be long before the sky blackened further, and Junhong suddenly wished he hadn't shown up to his brother's room.

The cabin stood in front of them, and Junhong noticed for the first time that ‘cabin' was really quite an understatement. The cabin was closer to that of a house. Looking around, Junhong noticed that all the cabins were like that. Mostly they looked the same, but some, like the one he was about to enter were a tad larger. He wondered if the larger houses went to the more privileged, or if it was a coincidence. Inside, the cleanliness struck him as a comfort, Junhong straining his mind to remember if his cabin had been like this one. He shook his head to clear it, he couldn't remember the details, and with a shrug he realised he didn't much care. The entrance hall had a double staircase that led to two separate archways, in which Junhong assumed the bedrooms were. Beneath that, passing through a different archway further into the house was a large room with couches, tables, bookshelves and a ginormous TV. Junhong was sure there was every kind of game console there as well, and his gut twisted with jealousy. It was ridiculously unfair that anyone would be that rich, with a pout he realised how many things he claimed to be unfair. He didn't like whinging people much, and here he was doing just that! Junhong pushed his musings back, his mind returning to rich people and their luxuries. He was therefore no longer surprised when he passed a kitchen and a laundry room further still into the house. He was suddenly very grateful that he had an allowance for the summer that would allow him to easily fit in.

It was the laughter that brought him back to his senses, and suddenly without giving Shujin a warning to stop him, he ran back towards the entrance hall and up the large curving staircase towards the bedrooms. There were only two, and Junhong was easily able to decipher which of them Sehun was in. His voice bled through Junhong's defences and he stepped in, ignoring the shouts of Shujin from behind him. At least they were shouts of exasperation and not anger. There were two other boys in the room besides Luhan and Sehun, and despite how beautiful one looked, and how adorable the other looked, Junhong knew his eyes were glued to his brother and Sehun. Sehun had his arms around Luhan from behind, talking quietly to him. Only the other two noticed he was there, but with a sharp glare both remained wisely silent. Luhan giggled, unaware of everything around him. The other was speaking of nothing in particular and Junhong wondered if he did it to distract Sehun and Luhan of his presence. Sehun pecked Luhan's cheek as Luhan looked up to check if what Sehun had said was to be taken at point value. And no matter what Sehun had said, Junhong didn't wait around to see a response. He turned and fled once more just as Shujin rounded the bend. He wiped the furious tears from his eyes leaving a startled Hyung behind him.

“JUNHONG!” Shujin shouted after him. But Junhong was already gone, there was no way he was sticking around especially when Shujin had called so much attention to the fact he was there to begin with. Junhong decided he would make an impression to others instead. He was determined to forget Oh Sehun. The .

~~~~~~

Luhan had wanted to leave the Casino as soon as possible. He knew that the dance would be set up the moment they left the area, and that most of the boys were already getting antsy for it not happening quick enough. Luhan couldn't really blame them. These boys had nothing overly exciting to look forward to, and considering they wouldn't be treated to an amazing amusement park along with a high standard hotel, Luhan was sure the boys held a small measure of animosity towards the winners. Kevin seemed a little bothered that he hadn't won, as three of his friends had won and Luhan had a feeling it had nothing to do with jealousy. “Are you going to try and tag along?” Luhan asked him quietly, having picked up on Kevin's silence easily. He was curious because he had opened his empathy and Kevin’s aura engulfed him a bit too much. The boy was worried and even had a small feeling of angst curled into him. Though Kevin hadn’t kept any of these feelings on his face. Outwardly he actually looked alright, aside from the slightly hooded eyes that Luhan couldn’t put his finger on. Kevin didn't answer immediately, thinking it through and wondering idly about the possible consequences.

“I reckon I wouldn't be missed.” Kevin said softly, Luhan agreeing with a mere nod. Xiumin didn't seem to mind that he didn't win and was chattering on excitedly about something even though no one was properly listening to him. Sehun was still pondering about what the Director and head counselor had said. Aside from finding them both extremely irritating, he had listened intently when the Director had happily clapped his hands and informed them that if the boys so wanted they could remain at the hotel for two nights. He explained it off as possibly being tired from the amusement park and not wanting to return early and ruining the excitement. However should that be the case, the head counselor added that the second night would not be paid by the camp. By then though, nobody seemed to be listening. Everyone at that camp had money, and the fact that the camp wouldn’t be paying for them didn’t deter the pleasantries from the news. Sehun still looked entirely too gleeful at said news, but no one paid him any mind as they trekked into the house eagre and ready to go to the hotel. The bus to the hotel was to leave after the first night entertainment, so the winners had fifteen minutes to hurriedly pack up some essential items.

"What will you take along?" Xiumin asked, his voice softening so much that everyone finally turned to look at him. He had not wanted to be left behind in the large crowd and decided to follow Luhan and Sehun when they went back to their cabin together. Kevin was watching silently while munching on some grapes, his fringe blocking a part of his face as he sulked against the bed. He knew he wanted to go along. He had to. Kiseop was there and he wouldn't feel right being away from him for so long. Who knows what kind of drama the boy would get up to on his own.

“Dunno.” Sehun grunted, the only one aware enough to answer, despite everyone looking at the other boy. Luhan was lost in thought and Kevin had a look of extreme concentration.

“I’ll do it.” Kevin finally said, grabbing a bag, dumping his belongings in that he had so neatly organised only hours before. He didn’t take everything because that wouldn’t be necessary for two days. But then again he really didn’t care what he looked like. He just wanted to go along. He knew he wouldn’t get caught. He was extremely good at blending into the crowd when he felt like it.

“Oh good!” Luhan chuckled, smiling up at the boy, who grinned back adding a couple of toiletries to his bag just in case. He didn’t care if he would get called vain, he needed his own products. He refused to use that of a hotel, no matter how expensive it would be.

Sehun, not liking how Kevin was smiling at Luhan smoothly moved to the other boy and wrapped his arms around him from behind. He knew they were in a rush, but Luhan was his, and by the end of the day he knew everyone else that mattered would know. He would make sure of this.

“What are you doing?” Luhan murmured to Sehun, feeling a little embarrassed at the attention as it varied quite a lot from the other two, though Xiumin’s attention seemed to make him happy just as much as Sehun’s made him secure.

“Nothing.” Sehun replied, taking the opportunity when Luhan looked up to kiss his cheek.

A noise had them looking towards the door, and then a shout of “JUNHONG!” made Luhan jump back, crashing into Sehun who fell on his bottom in order to catch Luhan who promptly fell ontop of him. By the time Luhan struggled to his feet, Shujin had entered, his face indicating just how happy he was. Luhan stepped back again in fear this time, causing Sehun to automatically wrap his arms protectively around the older boy growling just loudly enough for Luhan to hear. Luhan shivered at the contact, but didn’t move. He knew why his brother was mad, and it seemed that whatever had happened between him and Junhong hadn’t helped either. But he honestly didn’t know how to explain how he felt the other boy would protect him. Shujin and Sehun had gotten along alright on the aeroplane, which made Luhan wonder what had caused his sudden change of heart. Was it because Shujin wouldn’t be anywhere near him for two days? Kevin planned to sneak on, and for some reason he glanced at Kevin hoping he took the message to keep quiet. He didn’t want Shujin coming along if he was in such a mood. He did not need his twin to get any ideas.

"Don't forget your mobile!" Shujin reminded, clutching his stomach hoping it would prevent sudden puking. He had to calm down or Luhan would become permanently afraid of him, and that would honestly be the end of the world. He would not lose his twin to a foolish whim. No matter how he felt about Sehun and the weird feelings Shujin constantly got when around the younger boy.


"Hyung! Calm down! Sehun won't eat me!" He glanced at Sehun for a nod of assent his heart tickling him nervously. "R-right?" Luhan squeaked, sincerely hoping that Sehun would agree so Shujin would calm down. Shujin stepped forward menacingly ready to punch Sehun again. Honestly any reason to punch the other and induce pain was a good excuse for him.

"It's just a hotel! Sheesh! It's an extension of being in the cabin, except it will be even fancier and richer." Sehun responded his eye twitching with hidden fury. Adamantly, Sehun moved the question from eating Luhan to other topics that made more sense. Truthfully,  Sehun did not know how he would spend a night or two away from everyone but eight other boys at an amusement park. Considering Kevin planned to sneak aboard, he figured it would be nine people. That wasn’t so bad. At least he would have something to put his attention to that wouldn’t revolve around figuring a way for Luhan to take his last breath. There was so many things that could happen, and even more things that could go wrong, he was nearly panicking himself. Sehun came out of his reverie in time to hear Luhan quietly answer Xiumin's question even though many minutes had passed since the other had actually asked.

"The necessities, I reckon..." Luhan fished into his bag and drawers. Xiumin came up behind him leaning forward to help him pick things. Shujin considered it a talent that Xiumin had simultaneously managed to push Sehun away and get his own arms wrapped around Luhan instead. He held Luhan from behind, arms encircling Luhan’s slim waist as the both searched for clothes to take. The position mirrored that of Sehun’s, which caused the younger boy to glower with jealousy. It only lasted a second, and as soon as Shujin's eyes met Sehun's the look disappeared as if it was never there. Luhan in the meantime was giggling shyly in shock. He also noticed Luhan did nothing to push Xiumin away and take Sehun back. Shujin felt his heart calm a little at the sight. Kevin, not wanting to miss out on the fun, grabbed a er from his bag and handed it to Luhan who thankfully popped it into his mouth, his lips puckering over the stick.

Sehun coughed, turning the attention momentarily to him.

"Want a er too, Sehun ssi?" Kevin purred innocently, already fishing one out of his rucksack. Sehun sputtered indignantly, wanting to say that no, he absolutely did no-... Kevin popped the er into his mouth, and Sehun hated on his lips when they automatically wrapped around the damn thing. Shujin seemingly wanting revenge for the plane incident approached Sehun with a towelette, smirking as he wiped away Sehun’s spittle, an almost gleeful look on his face.

"Keep that up, and I will eat your twin." He snapped angrily but it came out muffled and clearly his snappish tone lost its effect, which only made Sehun seethe more. It fell onto deaf ears though as Shujin had plugged in headphones to his ears so he could calm himself down quicker. Not to mention everyone was laughing at him good naturedly. Sighing Sehun allowed for Shujin to wipe his face up feeling resigned to the attention.

"I think it's time to head back everyone." Kevin finally announced, his grapes finished. He had brought along a very small bag so that it wouldn’t be obvious what he had planned to do. His smile was so bright and ecstatic, Luhan hoped that whatever plans he had would go over well in the end. Luhan carefully strapped his own backpack over his shoulders, glancing over at Sehun who was randomly throwing things into his own rucksack, having left everything for the last minute. Luhan rolled his eyes at that, then quickly sneakily peeked over to Shujin. The latter was singing softly with the music he was listening to, dancing along the complicated steps. Luhan nodded to the other boys, satisfied that Shujin was okay.

Sehun was glowering at something, but with the er still in his mouth, he knew he looked more like a pouting child. Much like Luhan, Sehun noticed, except Luhan's tongue kept slipping out to his lips, and no, Sehun did not find that alluring at all. But Sehun couldn’t deny the twitch in his pants, and quickly clamped it down. He was surely way too young to feel such things. He thought desperately of something else, and the vision of the others with their hands on Luhan much as they were doing right in front of him quickly eliminated any desire in his mind fairly quickly. He gritted his teeth at the picture Xiumin and Luhan made. If it weren’t for his own obsession with the boy he would have admitted they looked cute together. But he absolutely refused to do something like that. Luhan was his after all. He would need to separate the two boys one way or another before it was too late, and Xiumin was successful in stealing Luhan away from him. He would figure this out, and by the next day he would definitely make sure Luhan knew whom he belonged to.

~~~~~~

Sehun was slowly beginning to resent the constant back and forth that was going on. The grounds were so big that he was sure it extended on for miles should he actually attempt walking the entirety of it. He wasn’t against walking or standing all day, but he was against having to see Luhan having fun with everyone but himself. He therefore couldn’t find it in him to feel bad when Luhan shutdown when the other winners surrounded them as they got closer to the casino. It appeared the others were quickly getting to know each other. Kevin ran over giving Kiseop a hug, who hugged him back just as tight smiling over at the approaching group. Jaeseop was there too, along with a silent Xander. He had crossed off his full name and just wrote Xander, as apparently his name was confusing one too many people. Which would explain his sulky mood. Not many liked having their name messed with. But then again, a full name like Alexander Lee Eusebio was not very common around their parts.


"It's the Wonder Land theme park." Tao provided as they let a large group of boys pass before their own.

"Run by a chaebol like most of us, so it should be up to par, I think." Chanyeol added.

Luhan shrugged, not caring who ran it, or which place they were going to. All he could think of was the fact that once more he was going to be thrown into an environment he had no experience for. Shujin had his arm around him, but the comfort felt short-lived. On the one hand, he wanted Shujin to join him, because then he wouldn’t be afraid of anything and would always be calm. On the other hand, if Shujin would come, the tense atmosphere that would surround the entire group because of Shujin and Sehun would likely ruin the entire trip for everyone else involved. Luhan doubted Shujin even got a chance to properly meet his own cabin mates. He had hardly been there long enough.

Kai was laughing at something with the boy who had shouted Kai's name to the crowd, and Chanyeol had started talking seriously about the trip with Baekhyun. Tao was musing in his own thoughts and the other boy, who said his name was Chen remained quiet, observing things without speaking.  Luhan immediately took a liking to him. That was speaking his language.  The language of silence, anyway. He remained with his familiars though, keeping the thought of talking to Chen on his backburner.

For a moment Luhan wondered where the boys who shared cabins with the winners were, but he discarded the thought as unnecessary. There were so many boys everywhere that someone somewhere had to have someone with them. He realised with a start that Xiumin would end up alone that night and the night next and felt something in his heart break a little. The cute boy didn’t deserve to be lonely for one second!

Sehun for that matter, was trailing behind processing his thoughts. It was fairly obvious that him and Luhan would share rooms. He was unsure about the other boys and whether they would double up or single out. But for some reason, spending a night or two, if Luhan was willing, would be fairly difficult.  He did not receive a new blade yet, and missed it. It was a comfort to him, though he could imagine most would find him appaling if they knew how he had been raised. He was sick with himself, how could anyone else not be sick with him if they knew. For a moment he felt his heart clench at the thought of what he would do if Luhan adamantly refused to stay in the room with him. That was definitely possible. Amongst their group Luhan only knew him and Kevin as Xiumin would be staying behind. And from the way Kevin and Kiseop had eyes for only the other and sometimes their own friends, Sehun couldn’t see how Kevin would be willing to stay with Luhan. Sehun though, couldn’t help but feel extremely glad that Xiumin would be staying behind. Luhan would have no one to cuddle up to when afraid except for him! A small smile laced his features as he watched the other boys. They would have to separate eventually.

His thoughts returned to the morbid track they had started earlier. He had managed to keep himself hidden well enough, and no one knew of his true nature. Well, he mused Luhan knows what I did. He saw me do it. But it seems he blocked it out...smart boy...

"Sehun ssi!" Someone's exasperated voice reached out to him from his mulish thoughts, his mood dropping further when he saw who it was speaking to him made. Sehun glared at the boy trying to speak to him. "Bii." He responded to Shujin, his voice nowhere close to being friendly, but Shujin only scowled back at him. He took Sehun to the side, waiting for the others to go ahead first. Considering how much Sehun had lagged behind in his thoughts, it didn’t really take that long for everyone to disappear within the building opposite.

"Does it look like I have all day, Bii?"

"Does it look like I bloody care?" Shujin snapped back barely holding himself from cursing the other out further, glaring at the white haired boy, all the reasons why he wanted to hate him resurfacing. "You better take care of Luhan. He isn't used to being out of his usual environment of school and home. But our parents us here, with no explanation..." Shujin found himself losing focus for a moment as he thought about all the reasons Luhan being in such an enviornment was the worst idea of all ideas ever put into existence. Unwillingly Shujin looked back at Sehun. Sehun’s face had paled at what Shujin had said, but Shujin was too far gone in his thoughts to pay attention to Sehun’s facial expressions. Sehun had replaced his mask seconds after it had dropped.

“Luhan has epilepsey.” Shujin finally said, not knowing if Luhan had plucked up the courage to tell his room mates yet, but knowing it had to be done so that someone could look out for his twin should the worst happen.

“I know.” Sehun replied, his voice surprisingly soft. He had caught Luhan right after he had seized after all. He wondered if the boy didn't like going to the hospital, and thus hardly ever mentioned when he seized for that reason.

“I know that he wears his medical bracelet, but he tends to find ways to hide it from people. He’s perfected hiding it from my parents for the longest time and I honestly don’t know how they don’t know yet.” Shujin continued morosely. Sehun stared at Shujin, but said nothing as the other paused to put his words together before speaking again.

“Don’t hold him down if he-”

“I know.” Sehun interrupted Shujin, not liking how personal Shujin was getting with him. Knowing so much about the person he had to kill was making him feel too close and it made him uncomfortable. How was he going to do this! Not for the first time Sehun hated his father.

"He only just got accustomed to the idea of not being in the same room as me, with much reluctance, and now he won this race so he is being sent somewhere else for two days."

"I got him." Sehun answered stiffly, nearly saying ‘I know’ again. He turned away from Shujin, his colour not returning to his face. If Shujin noticed, he did not bother mentioning it, he only sighed and followed Sehun back up the hill.

They returned to the casino and automatically went back to their premade group of winners. It was then that Sehun realised that he had counted wrong. There would be a total of ten boys including himself and Luhan. Glancing at Kevin still speaking with his friends he added another. Eleven boys. It was going to be a nightmare.

~~~~~~

Junhong was hidden in a corner of the casino. The boys of iKON had thankfully left him be after B.I had found him and asked if he was okay. Bobby was behind him a worried look on his face that was completely genuine. It was for that reason only that Junhong nodded his head. He was fine really, he was just trying to get over the effects of being in a weird situation that he no longer wanted anything to do with, and yet he couldn’t forget about it.

It was when the DJ made his first move that Junhong found himself forgetting everything else around him. The boy was up on stage, the lights focused on him. He was wearing all black, his tie flat against his solid looking stomach. His buttoned down shirt fit him as if tailored to him, which it probably was, and to finish it off, he was wearing black sunglasses,  emphasising his perfectly chiseled jaw.

"Keep your mouth opened any longer, a fly will enter and set up house." Sehun drawled at him, but moved away not waiting for Junhong to reply. Junhong probably answered something, but his eyes did not leave the boy on stage. Junhong felt everything around him fade to nothingness as he gazed at the DJ. The boy’s hips twisted back and forth slightly along with the beat, causing Junhong to clutch at his chest. For whatever reason his heart hurt him. Junhong couldn’t figure out why, but without meaning to, he found himself leaving the safety of his corner that he was in, slowly heading towards the boy on stage. He never felt this with the boys in class. His heart had beat a little quicker, but the maelstrom he felt now nearly made him keel over in pain.

“Have the hots for my twin?” A smooth voice said with a laughing voice. Junhong almost couldn’t turn his head away, but knew it would embarrass him more if he was so whipped. The boy stood next to him looked exactly like the one onstage, except this boy wasn’t dressed in all black. And it seemed the boys had different hairstyles too. But if they were to switch it around, Junhong wasn't sure if he would recognise the difference.

“You’re both gorgeous.” Junhong stuttered before he smacked a palm over his mouth realising what he had said. The colour drained from his face, Junhong quickly stepping back so he could avoid the other boys wrath should it be necessary. The other boy just laughed again, not sounding at all offended. “I reckon if you can open up his silent exteriour I would much appreciate it.” the other intoned, resting a thumb on the jaw of Junhong’s face tilting it to force Junhong’s eyes to look at him. “But be aware of what I will do to you if you hurt my twin in any way, shape or form.” The other knew he was threatening and therefore found it very strange that the younger boy before him burst into giggles.

“You sound just like my own Hyung’s” He finally said as way of explanation. “They’re twins.” He added, when the other boy still looked confused. But the clarity caught up to him and he laughed again.

“You’re cute.” he murmured, ruffling the boy's hair before turning back to watch his twin on the stage, taking pride in his dongsaeng. “I’m Bang Yongnam.” He introduced himself. He didn’t ask the boy his name, as it was written on his chest, the sticker curling slightly off the boys t-shirt. Yongnam almost had the urge to flatten it out, but held himself back. It wouldn’t look good to randomly get too close to others like that.

When Junhong had looked back towards the DJ again, his heartbeat increased again, and he felt his knees buckle. Before Yongnam had the chance to catch him, Luhan was suddenly there, holding Junhong up, feeling his head, acting like a mum. Given the situation, Junhong felt bad that Luhan had focused on him instead of himself. He would be okay… but when the boy rapped into the microphone while he mixed records on stage, Junhong really couldn’t be so sure.  

"What happened?" Luhan whispered, directly into his ear rather than attempt to shout over the loud music.  

"I...the DJ... just..." he looked terribly lost, making Luhan feel bad for his dongsaeng. He handed Junhong a drink that the boy standing near Junhong had brought for him, and the latter gulped it gratefully.  

"I'm okay now." Junhong murmured feeling extremely embarrassed, but as the hurricane in his heart kept up, he knew he really was anything but okay. The look Yongnam gave him once Luhan had retreated back to the winners group made Junhong very aware that Yongnam was not to be fooled.

Hoping to prove Yongnam wrong, Junhong tore his eyes away from the boy on stage, looking instead to where his brothers were. It was easy to spot them with Sehun’s white hair and Luhan’s ginger.  Everyone was dancing to the music the DJ was playing, but Junhong adamantly did not look towards the DJ despite yearning to. He wanted to dance too. He was going to figure out a way to fulfill all of his desires. Somehow.

After the first song was done, the DJ came to the mic. Junhong was alert immediately his eyes glazing over as his mind took in all the details of the boy upfront again.

"I am Bang Yongguk!" He yelled, amidst cheers, his mic going up into the air as if to make the applause louder. The crowd of course cheered louder which made Yongguk grin pretty wide, changing the look of his face. Once the crowd calmed down, Yongguk went back to DJ, the atmosphere in the room picking up with more excitement than before.

Junhong was ready. Yongnam was still watching him, but it was with a different look that Junhong didn’t understand. Regardless of the stares he knew he would get, Junhong was going to shake up the house right along the DJ.

~~~~~~

Luhan was sat with Sehun whom despite protests from the rest of the group refused to join the other's in dancing. It seemed Sehun was afraid to leave his side for whatever reason, and Luhan could not figure out why. He wanted to dance. He wanted to sing. But Luhan was too shy to do any of that.  So instead he stayed at the back enjoying the show while Shujin danced mostly to himself, starting a weird Martial Arts dance that Kiseop and Tao both eagrely joined. It was quite fascinating to watch to say the least and the boys took it a level higher avoiding fists and strikes as well as kicks while they danced and dodged each other. Luhan was impressed that they managed to do that and still keep themselves in sync to the music that the DJ played. If Luhan took a guess, his younger brother was only realising now that he liked the DJ, if the way he kept glancing at him was any indication. But Luhan could understand the possibility that he just found out what it was like to crush on another. Junhong was still young. He had a lot of time to deal with a crush. Luhan idly wondered if it was his first one. He wouldn’t know for sure until his brother made a move though. Luhan kept this information to himself though, even when he had had to hold his brother up from being so mind boggled. Unfortunately, whatever Junhong was feeling towards the boy, he would need to come to his own conclusion on the matter or he would be unable to understand it. To his twin and dongsaeng both, being comfortable with other males and liking one was a very thin line of a difference. Luhan figured it was like that for most of the boys in the camp. Skinship was normal especially with close friends. And bromances fired up wherever he went.


Luhan wasn’t sure what they had spiked his drink with, but suddenly felt giddy. He knew he would never feel this free again, and decided to take full advantage of it. "Let's dance." He purred softly into Sehun’s ear, who dropped his drink in shock. Shujin smiled distractedly at Luhan then continued with his Martial Arts War the boys seemed to be having. The crowd of admirers and observers were increasing for the trio, and Luhan’s giddiness was increasing with it. For once, Luhan took charge, grabbing Sehun and rocking his hips to the music, letting himself go. His eyes were shut, eyelashes fluttering in the wind of his own movement. Finally after a moment, Sehun came to his senses, knowing too, that Luhan would not feel so open again.  Taking full advantage of the situation as he could, Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan, pulling him close, before gently pushing him away and spinning him in such a way that Luhan came right back to him, trapped into his arms once more. They did this for a few moments, then Sehun changed tactic, swivelling his hips behind Luhan, enjoying the flush that crept up Luhan’s neck all the way to his ears.

Score. Sehun thought smugly.

Xiumin of course had to ruin Sehun’s moment, but he couldn't vocally disagree or lose face to the personality he had built so far. The chubby cheeked boy took Luhan's front and danced exactly like Sehun was, except with Luhan facing Xiumin, he knew that rubbing their hips together for too long would turn intimate. Sehun really hoped that wouldn’t happen. But both Luhan and Xiumin were grinning, and despite his jealousy, Sehun absolutely did not want to remove that look from Luhan’s face. Kevin, watching them with his friends near him took the cue, joining the slowly forming circle of people who danced around Sehun, Luhan and Xiumin.

Sehun didn’t expect Luhan’s freedom to last long, but it was a lot more short lived than he had wanted. It was just as the next song was starting that Luhan snapped out of his reverie. His eyes were wide open in shock when he heard the soft melodious voice of his brother rapping. Shujin had stopped dancing, and for a moment both twins eyes met, a silent decision was made, and though they wanted to drag Junhong off the stage, it was obvious that he was enjoying himself. So instead, the crowd watched as Bi Junhong sang and rapped right along with the DJ. They were in perfect sync, and the DJ though shocked seemed to enjoy the company he had just received.

When Luhan looked back to Sehun and the others he became aware of the fact that his whole group had been dancing around him up until he had stopped. Xiumin and Sehun had both refused to let go of him, but other than that the others moved away to continue dancing on their own. Cheeks flushing a horrible crimson colour, Luhan bowed forward trying to escape, but instead all he accomplished was his pressing against Sehun’s hips sensually. Squeaking he jerked away, quickly find a place to sit down again, attempting and failing to remove the scarlet hue from his cheeks.  

Xiumin, not one to be deterred, pecked Luhan’s cheek grinning happily at the downtrodden boy. "Don't be embarrassed. That was pretty spectacular, actually." Xiumin rubbed Luhan’s back, which Luhan was grateful for because his heart had sped up again in means of a panic attack. Luhan leaned against Xiumin, smiling gratefully.

"Thanks for welcoming me so well, Xiumin." Luhan murmured to the other boys neck. Xiumin wrapped an arm around Luhan’s waist, his head meeting Luhan’s. They stayed like that, as the movement on the dance floor continued.

“I have Epilepsy.” Luhan blurted out, hiding his face into Xiumin’s chest, unable to meet the other’s eyes for fear of what he might see there. But Xiumin just continued to rub his back in gentle circles with no signs of stopping.

“I know.” Xiumin replied softly, kissing Luhan’s hair.

“How-?”

“When we were dancing, your bracelet that you wear on top of your medical one slipped. I saw it.”

Luhan nodded, finally accepting the situation once more. It was better that at least one of his roommates knew of his seizures. If only Xiumin would be coming along with them to the amusement park…Luhan would not admit that he snuggled a bit more into Xiumin's side, closing his eyes and relaxing for the first time in three days. He half consciously felt himself be covered, as the beat of the DJ infiltrated his dreams, then faded altogether.

No one noticed that Sehun was no longer in sight.

~~~~~~

Luhan realised he must have fallen asleep all through the rest of the dance, not that he minded. Xiumin's lap had been so comfortable! When he opened his eyes, Sehun was amongst the others an indifferent look on his face, completely avoiding looking at the way Xiumin was Luhan’s hair in a soothing motion.

The casino had emptied out, which Luhan felt was about time. Everyone was gone except for the other boys who had introduced themselves on stage.Kevin had managed to stick around too, which Luhan saw was extremely pleased for achieving.

Luhan suddenly felt self conscious. Everyone was there, and they had obviously seen him sleeping! Man he hoped no one had paid attention to him. Sehun obviously wasn’t one to care about his appearances when it came to Luhan and was staring quite avidly at the boy, not even looking away when Luhan met his eyes.


"Boys the bus is leaving in five minutes. Are you ready?" The Director asked, his chipper voice somewhat dulled with the time of night. Sehun thought he preferred the other this way, though didn’t dare say as much.

Simultaneously, all of them looked to Luhan who was fiercely rubbing his eyes. He hoped the Director hadn’t seen him sleeping, but Luhan’s fear of this was for a different reason. What if the Director would deny him the trip just because he was tired??

"Yes." Sehun replied, taking Luhan's hand. Xiumin and Kevin were the only one not from the group of winners, but for some reason, the director didn't notice. Sehun wondered if it was because of the fact that twelve boys could easily be mistaken for ten boys, and as it was so late, the Director hadn’t bothered to count. Cautiously, he grabbed Luhan’s hand again, and Luhan leaned against his shoulder,  trying and failing to rub the sleep from his eyes without the use of his hands.

"Where's Shujin..." Luhan murmured to Xiumin, but Sehun and Baekhyun who were closest both heard him.

"Everyone that wasn't a winner or runner up had to go back to their cabins once the dance was over." Baekhyun whispered "Xiumin ssi," he nodded with his chin at the boy Luhan was leaning on, "blended in because you were cuddled against him and the director didn't notice."

“And Kevin managed to go unnoticed because he practically hid behind Xander and Kiseop the whole time. Jaeseop did well to distract the Director with his natural charm. So it worked out in the end.” Tao informed them, a smirk lazing his features.

"Since we're all good sports and we saw you were comfortable, neither of us brought it up." Chanyeol added, coming up behind Baekhyun, his hand touching the latter’s shoulder. Baekhyun smiled happily at the skinship,  walking towards the bus together, a skip in his step.   

"If we want to get away with bringing all of us, it's best we go before the director and head counselor decide to actually do a head count." Kai muttered, his hand up against his mouth to block his words.

"Shujin won't be mad will he?" Luhan whispered, as Chen and Tao brought up the rear, Sehun walking with his hand in Luhan’s, not having let go since earlier.

Xiumin shook his head. "He seemed fine. I guess he trusted us. He gave you a kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter