Ch14 ~Fallen Warrior, Fallen Ninja~

Whispers of Retribution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shoutout to Ayandya who has been reading this story X3 

I hope this chapter doesn't fail you.

Warning: This chapter contains intimacy. Of a mature sort. So if you're little, don't read, mkay?

Considering no one told me to make the last chapter Mature, I didn't. But this one isn't....VERY detailed. Just hit me up if it needs to have a warning.and I'll put one up right away.

P.S. If you want to kill me....do it nicely.

 

Chapter 14 ~Fallen Warrior, Fallen Ninja~

Jiyong had finished bathing Sehun, knowing the other felt better without having to ask. He wrapped Sehun in a warm blanket, as he refused to put the clothes back on him that he had been wearing earlier. He knew that Taeyang or Seunghyun would bring extra along as they always brought extra supplies when necessary.

Jiyong was also grateful that Taeyang and Seunghyun had arrived so quickly. He could see the helicopter they had arrived in, unsurprised that it didn't make much noise. He couldn't figure out how though. Jiyong wasn't even sure where they had been or what they had been doing prior to his call. But as they were there, in dark hoodies and trousers, Jiyong knew they were ready no matter what the situation.

"Leader Kwon." Seunghyun bowed, a smile in his eye. Jiyong smiled briefly at him, as Taeyang bowed as well.

"We need to take him to a safe house." Jiyong mumbled, looking around them. "Sehun has been... through a lot." Jiyong continued, deciding not to specify on the events that had happened that night. It still made him want to find that Kai bastard and kill him.

"Maybe I still will." Jiyong growled out loud.

"Sunbae." Taeyang murmured, as he loaded Sehun into the jeep they had arrived in.

Jiyong didn't bother to correct him to use his name as he figured Taeyang and Seunghyun were both in their working minds, versus playful minds when they weren't on mission.

"Where to?" Seunghyun asked, getting behind the wheel, Taeyang taking the seat next to him, and Jiyong sitting in the back, his arms still around Sehun.

"Go to my private residence." Jiyong said finally, sighing as Sehun whimpered in his sleep. "Step on it!" He yelled.

Seunghyun pressed heavily on the gas, glad that their mission jeep made no sound. He had tested a fair few different kinds of vehicles before finding a specific one that met their needs, just like they had done with the helicopter.

"Who's going to take the helicopter back to base?" Jiyong wondered. "And how did the jeep get here?"

"Extra people who had nothing better to do." Taeyang responded loftily.

"Hyung! That's pretty far away!" Seunghyun interrupted in a whisper as the jeep zoomed down the road away from the mansion.

"Just go." Jiyong responded, laying back in the seat, his eyes glowering at the stars that twinkled at him through the jeep's sunroof.

The two boys in the front seemed to read Jiyong's mood and left him alone. Jiyong couldn't believe how utterly he was failing his mission. He wanted to have Luhan with him too. For some reason he felt it was important to have both Sehun and Luhan together. He bit roughly on his lip unable to decide. How would he find Luhan again if he didn't know where to look. Not to mention if Luhan realises he was in fact a real person, there would be another mission fail. Not that Luhan believing him to be fake was his fault. Hallucination happened all the time.

"I was gonna say to turn around..." Jiyong began, his voice almost hysterical as the other's eyed him skeptically. Jiyong suddenly laughed giddily. "I gave him a bracelet."

"Hyung..." Taeyang sighed. Jiyong got like that sometimes when things didn't go the way it was meant to. He was completely unpredictable.

"Explain, jebal..?" Seunghyun added, as he turned off into a dark road leading towards Jiyong's house.

His mansion rather, had been built in a strange remote area in the woods, where not even a wanderer could find it. And Jiyong expected it to stay that way.

"I gave Luhan a bead bracelet." He began, taking a deep breath as he recalled smiling at Luhan, before slipping it onto the boy's arm. "It has a tracking device."

"And...you forgot that because...?" Taeyang asked, suddenly fearing Jiyong's mental health.

Jiyong's eyes darkened with fury. "Something distracted me."

Seunghyun glanced at Taeyang, sighing again. If Jiyong wasn't so good at what he did, they would have been worried about him, but there were times that Jiyong wasn't fully aware of everything he did because of his ingenuity distracted even him.

"What about Sehun's bracelet then?" Taeyang stated, pointing out to the fact that Sehun was wearing two of them.

"I didn't think of that." Jiyong gulped. It was only a moment's hesitation, but Jiyong kept thinking about what Kai had done, and how the others had left him to be tied all day.

"I wonder why he didn't just escape." Jiyong hissed softly, accessing his home through the fingertips scanner, eye scanner, and body recognition movement.

The others stayed behind waiting for Jiyong to beckon them forward. Once he did, Seunghyun and Taeyang entered and Jiyong reactivated his security. If anyone else tried to get through, they would be shot down by built in guns hidden from sight.

Jiyong laughed out loud. "Even if they got fake fingerprints, they couldn't mimic my exact physique of movement."

He held Sehun again and brought him to the large bedroom area.

"Do I clean him off more properly?" Jiyong wondered out loud, as Taeyang and Seunghyun sat down on the chair.

"Why don't we bring him to the spa in your basement level." Taeyang suggested.

"Good idea." Jiyong nodded. "I like calling it the dungeon." He chuckled heartily, seemingly in a better mood suddenly.

Seunghyun went ahead to activate the whirlpools in the hottub, and wake the masseur from his sleep.

"Make sure he knows this is a VIP client and he will be losing his job if he doesn't make me happy." Any worker knew that if they didn't make Jiyong happy they'd likely be killed.

"Losing his job, right." Seunghyun snorted as he walked away.

"Are we going to get in with him?" Taeyang asked, helping Jiyong disrobe. Underneath Jiyong was still wearing his ninja gear and for a moment he wondered if he should rinse off the dirt from earlier in the shower.

"I have a feeling I'll need to be on the floor." Jiyong said smoothly.

"But I thought..."

"No one can come in?"

Taeyang nodded, knowing that Jiyong's mansion had ironclad security.

"When there's a will, there's a way." Jiyong murmured. "Especially someone desperate."

Taeyang nodded, grateful that Jiyong was prepared.

"Get into the shower with him, and clean him up so the masseur will have a clean skinned boy to work with."

Taeyang nodded, quickly unwrapping the blankets that Jiyong had carefully put around a shivering Sehun. Taeyang was startled to notice that Sehun's eyes were wide open and staring straight at him, a frightening clarity in the darkened eyes.

"I'm afraid to say I no longer know what's real." Sehun began, and as Taeyang feared, Jiyong heard him. But instead of flipping out, Jiyong came towards Sehun a sad look in his eyes.

"What do you remember being a dream?" Jiyong asked him, while Taeyang held Sehun up.

"I don't know anymore." Sehun said, his voice bitter. "I just feel like killing a whole bunch of people that I have no real right to kill."

Jiyong disagreed, but kept his mouth shut.

"I guess you're not an actual guardian angel..." Sehun muttered, a blush on his face.

Jiyong laughed, startling Taeyang. "It was that bastard, Kai's fault."

Sehun nodded but didn't say anything. "So if you go on a killing spree, Kai is mine."

Sehun chuckled, holding out his hand to Jiyong. "Deal."

Taeyang shook his head a confused smile on his face. He would never understand the way Jiyong communicated with other people.

Jiyong changed into loose-fitting trousers, finishing the look with a t-shirt. In his hand he took out his sword, letting the sheath hang from his back, adding a second sword, chuckling as he reminded himself of the anime Sword Art Online.

"You guys should call me Kirito." He joked, but they didn't get it, so nobody laughed. He shrugged, following the two to the shower room near the masseur's workstation.

"Expecting someone?" Seunghyun asked when he saw Jiyong with his two swords, As Taeyang rinsed Sehun off a second time.

"Eventually."

Seunghyun checked that he had his own blades and noticed Taeyang doing the same even as he held onto Sehun.

"Do I need to prepare for some kind of invasion?" Sehun gasped, as he realised he no longer had his blades. Jiyong threw him a set of blades that he had just bought the day before, knowing Sehun wouldn't use it against him.

"Thank you..." Sehun whispered, leaning heavily onto Taeyang ignoring the rumble in his stomach.

"Someone will be along with some toast and ginger ale." Jiyong added, twirling his sword expertly between his fingers. "But I'm thinking you'd be more familiar with rice porridge?"

Sehun opened his mouth then closed it. Nobody had ever made food for him before. Nobody had ever concerned themselves with him to bother about what he wanted to eat.

"C-can I have both?" Sehun asked, clutching at his empty stomach hopefully.

Jiyong nodded, calling someone on his phone. He whispered into the phone instructions just as the masseur came out of the side door.

Sehun gaped at him. The boy was young! Well, perhaps not as young as he was, that was certain, but Sehun realised that Jiyong had probably wanted to have a face pleaser doing work for him or clients.

"I am Prince Mak." the boy said, as Taeyang helped Sehun onto the massage table, wiping off the remnant water droplets.

"Once he's done treating you, I'll give you some clothes." Jiyong said, turning around to leave. Sehun saw through the glass doors that Jiyong, Seunghyun and Taeyang were guarding the doors. He couldn't understand why they were bothering so much, but he gripped onto his blades, being ready to strike incase anyone tried to do something.

But when Prince Mak began to touch him, stretching out the sore muscle in his body, almost as if he was putting them back into their proper place, he couldn't help but let himself relax.

Sehun lost train of thought as Prince Mak worked on him for what felt like hours. Sehun spaced in and out as hot stones, hot oils and different sorts of massage techniques were rubbed into him all over his body.

He could vaguely see Jiyong laughing with the two boys, and suddenly felt glad that he was able to see another assassin living a normal life. It hadn't occurred to ask Jiyong why he was protecting an assassin from a different group that had nothing to do with him, or why he was protecting him from some unseeable force. But a feeling of camaraderie filled Sehun, and the young Assassin knew he would return the favour one day.

Jiyong came in with the foods, helping Sehun sit up even as Prince Mak found a different part of his body to rub. Sehun was feeling better already, and ate the bread and rice porridge with an appetite he hadn't felt for awhile.

Jiyong sat with him, not saying anything except keep him company. Sehun was itching to ask about everything, feeling like a child with a burning curiosity. Sehun though didn't want to ruin the serene atmosphere he was in with questions he didn't think he'd understand the answers to.

"You're crying." Jiyong said suddenly, almost uncomfortably as he wiped at Sehun's tears.

"Did you hurt him?" Jiyong's sword was suddenly at Prince Mak's neck, and Sehun quickly shook his head, relieved when Jiyong withdrew his sword.

"I just ate well..." Sehun whispered, wiping the tears angrily from his face, feeling embarrassment filling him.

Jiyong nodded, going quiet again. A maid had come in to remove the plates, then immediately left again.

"I'll go back outside." Jiyong said after a while. Sehun nodded, laying back down, as Prince Mak rubbed his legs, though Sehun could tell he was shaking.

"Does that happen a lot?" Sehun asked curiously, glad he was on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter