Chapter 3

The Bone Necklace

Chapter 3

 

*chirp chirp*

The chirps of the birds woke you up. You stretched your arms and legs and tried to stand up. You were slowly stepping out of your bed and you were surprised to see everything so large. You felt so small. You walked to the bathroom still looking around.

Why is everything so big?  You thought.

When you reached the bathroom you wanted to brush your teeth but you can’t reach the sink.

Omo! What’s happening? Why am I so small?!

 You ran and searched for mirror which you can reach.

*run*

*run*

*run*

*run*

*run*

*BUMP!*

You opened your eyes and saw a cute little dog looking at you.

Awwwww so cute! But why do we have the same size?

You looked at the dog and tried to hold it. You were surprised because the dog tried to hold you too.

What the?...Huh?! BWOH?!

You walked around, jumped up and down, roll over, made funny faces, hopped, skipped, and turned around. You're eyes began to widen in disbelief.

OMO! I’m a d-dog?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! What happened to me? How did this happen? I need to call appa.

“BARK! BARK! BARK!” You shouted.

I even talk like a dog?! What am I gonna do now?

You searched for your dad all around the house. You ran in his bedroom, in the dining room, in the kitchen and even in the basement. Still, no sign of him.

Maybe he’s outside.

Luckily the door was open so you got out of your house.

Appa! Where are you?

“Bark! Bark!”

You ran around your house but didn’t saw your dad. You went out of the gate thinking that maybe your dad went to buy something.

You ran at the streets while looking around, hoping to see your dad. Every person on the street was looking at you so you became so cautious.

*run*

*run*

*run*

*bump!*

I bumped again… aigooo.  You thought.

You slowly opened your eyes to see what you bumped at. You were surprised to see a skinny, blonde haired, tall(waaaay tall), and handsome guy.

The guy picked you up and smiled.

“Omo! Kyeopta! You must be a lost puppy.”  He said.

He saw your necklace and inspected it.

“This is an expensive necklace, I’ll keep you first until we can find your owner.”

Nooo! I need my appa!

“Bark! Bark! Bark!” You tried to shout.

“Aigooo no need to worry, we’ll find your owner.” He smiled at you.

But.. but…

You started to whine like a lost dog and tried to push him away but he's too big for you.

He patted your head gently and walked to his house while holding you in his arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s note: Why do I find this chapter cute? LOL To my subscribers: Thank you so much for subscribing and please continue reading. ^o^ Gomawo :3

|

|

V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~