Chapter 2

The Bone Necklace

Chapter 2

 

You slowly opened your eyes and realized that it was already morning. You immediately took a look at the window and saw that you are already near the ground.
 

“Please fasten your seatbelt because we are about to land.” The stewardess announced.
 

You fastened your seatbelt and waited patiently for the airplane to land.

.

.

.

And the plane finally landed.

Finally! After 10 years! I am back!  You thought.

.

.

.

You took your baggage and excitedly went out and searched for your father. You searched everywhere but couldn’t see him. You waited for hours and still no sign of him. You called him but it says Phone cannot be reached. It was almost 6pm and still no sign of your dad. You were still waiting at the airport hoping that your dad will come. You were sitting alone in the waiting area. It was so quiet that all you can hear is the gentle wind which blew your hair. Then suddenly… *growl*

What was that?You thought. You looked to your sides and there was no one.

*growl*
There it is again. Aigoo I’m scared.

*growl*

*growl*

*growl*

After a few minutes you realized that it was your stomach growling.

“I almost forgot, I haven’t eaten anything yet.” You told yourself.

And so you searched for an open store in the airport. You walked and walked but still you cannot find an open store. You were about to give up until you saw an open store. You immediately went inside that store. There was no one inside. You were all alone in a store full of pastries.

Where could the owner or the cashier be?You thought.

*growl*

“I really need to eat something. “

While searching for a good food to eat, something caught your eye. It’s a silver necklace. But it isn’t any ordinary silver necklace. The lace is made with bone attached to one another. And the bone has diamonds engraved in it.

“This is so expensive. Someone might have left this here.”

You took the necklace and kept it in your pocket for safe keeping.

“I’ll keep it for the mean time.”

*kriiiiiing~*

Your phone suddenly rang. It’s your dad.

“Yoboseyo? Appa! Where are you?” You said.

“Okay, I’m going there now. Bye” You hanged up and ran to the waiting area.

You saw your dad standing near the door. You immediately ran towards him and hugged him.

“Appa! I missed you so much!” You told him.

“Aigoo… _______-ah, I missed you too!”

“Yah! Why are you so late? I waited for you for so long.”

“Mianhe, I was stranded in the office because of my boss.”

“awww.. appa…”

“neh?”

*growl*

“Can we go home now? I’m hungry.”

“kekeke okay ______-ah.”

You and your dad took your baggage and went in the car.

.

.

.

When you arrived home you immediately searched for food and ate. You then went to your room and unpacked your things. When you finished unpacking, you remembered about the necklace that you have found. You took it from your pocket and thought.

Who would dare forget about this necklace in the airport?

You examined the necklace and tried to wear it. You looked at yourself in the mirror while wearing the necklace.

It’s so lovely.

You smiled while looking at yourself. You suddenly felt so dizzy and fell down on your bed.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The necklace looked like this

|

v