The New Guy chapter 9

The New Guy

The new guy chapter 9

 

After 10 minutes the doorbell rang again "I will open it" you said and walked to the door. " There was your bff crying. "___- (bff name) what is wrong? What happend?" You asked her. "You weren't home and I thought maybe you were at kai his house so I'm sorry I came... i just..." She said while crying. You invited her to come in and when she saw sehun she froze. "Did you wrote that note?" She asked sehun. "Yes, I'm sorry, I don't mean it." He said. You got confused and asked: "What note?" "A note that said I'm sorry I can't love you because I love someone else." She said holding her tears. "I don't mean it, I wanna try, I was just angry and I didn't think about it. Can you ever forgive me?" Sehun said to your bff. "Well..., okay then.. show me that you want it.” she said to sehun. She and sehun stared at each other for a moment and sehun said: “alright, you and me dinner tomorrow?” “deal!!!” she said more happy. Sehun took ____- (bff name) home and then it was only you and kai.

 

You watched a movie with kai and talked for a while, then you saw it was already 1 am. “I have to go kai or my mom will kill me.” You said. “It’s okay I will drive you home.” kai said. He drove you home and walked you to the door. You were about to say goodbye when your mom opened the door. “oh hi ____- (Y/N) and kai, I will see you inside ____-(Y/N) and I will see you soon kai.” Your mother walked inside and you were alone again, you kissed each other goodnight. But then kai said: “It is so weird how fast we fell in love with each other.” “I think it was love at first sight.” You gave each other a last hug and you went inside. Your mother looked at you with a bright smile. “I like this boy” she said to you. “yeah I know mom.” She laughed and went to bed. When you got in your room you saw you got a message. “goodnight my love, see you tomorrow.” You texted him back and said: “goodnight, and I hope to see you everyday for my whole life.”

 

THE END OF THIS STORY