The New Guy chapter 1

The New Guy

It was friday and the schoolbell rang, you stood up and walked out of the class to go home. Normally you were with your best friend but she was not feeling well and stayed at home. When you walked out of the school you saw a boy walking towards the school, but not just any boy, it was the most handsome boy you had ever seen. You kept staring at him and then he looked at you when he was passing by. You quickly looked away and rushed to your car and drove home. 

 

The first thing you did when you came home was calling your best friend and you told her everything about the boy you saw at school. "Omg do you know his name? And where does he come from? In which class is he?". Your best friends kept asking questions but you didn't know anything about him, so you just told her you only saw him for a few seconds and you thought that he was a new student at your school.

 

After the weekend~

 

On monday you and your best friend were early at school and you already sat in the class. When the teacher came in a boy followed him. It was him!! You quickly looked at your best friend and whispered to her: "That's him, that's the boy i told you about".

He introduced himself: "hello everyone my name is kai". He walked towards the empty seat next to you and sat down. You felt you were getting nervous and you kept moving on your seat. After a while the bell rang and it was lunchtime. You stood up and go outside with your best friend to lunch in the sun. You were talking about kai when you saw him come out of the school and sat lonely on a bench. "Should we just go sit with him and start a conversation? He is so lonely over there" you said. You and your bff walked to him and introduced yourself "hi my name is ______- and this is my friend _____-".  He kept looking at you and finally said: "hi I am kai". Then another boy came and greets kai. "This is my friend sehun". kai said "I have lived here when I was younger and i was friends with him back then and now we are still friends". Sehun was in a different class so you never really saw him. "Hello nice to meet you" sehun said. Then kai said "lets go to my house after school and just hang out". Your best friend needed to go home straight after school but you  would like to hang out with him and sehun. 

 

After school you were going with sehun his car to kai his house. Kai and you sat in the back, when you arrived at his house sehun was the first one to get out of the car and then kai said: "I saw you yesterday staring at me".

 

End chapter 1