The New Guy chapter 6

The New Guy

The new guy chapter 6

 

You saw kai thinking and waited for he said anything again. "Do you like sehun?" Kai asked. "I love you kai." You replied. "Yeah, i know, but do you have feelings for him to?" He asked. "I only have feelings for him as a friend" you said. You saw kai feeling a little more relieved and he said: "Okay.. Well uhm.. I think i'm going home so I see you tomorrow at school?". You walked towards him and gave him a kiss on his head en said: "Ofcourse you will see me tomorrow." When you closed the door you went to your room and sat on your bed, thinking about this weird day. Yes ofcourse you felt something for sehun, he was really handsome. But you didn't know if you were also in love with him. You looked what time it was and decided to get some sleep.

 

The next morning you woke up and heard your mother calling you downstaires and she said: "____- (Y/N) someone is here for you!!" You had no idea who would be there for you so early in the morning. When you came downstaires you saw kai. "Hey sleepy, do you want me to drive you to school?" He said. "Well you came here to drive me to school i think, so why not." You said with a smile. You walked back to your room to change but your mother followed you. "Who is this handsome guy ____- (Y/N)?" Your mother asked. "It's just a friend from school." You said. You thought about what you just said and asked yourself, Why did I say he was just a friend? Yesterday I told him I loved him, so why did I say this? Was it because of sehun yesterday? Your mother looked at you and said: "well he really looks nice." She walked downstairs again and you heared her talking to kai. You quickly changed your clothes and walked downstairs to kai. You said goodbye to your mother and walked with kai to his car. In the car kai said: "your mother seems really nice." "Yeah she is" you said. "She likes you already." 

 

When you arrived at school and you and kai got out of the car and walked hand in hand to the school. You saw sehun standing in front of school with your bff and you felt bad. Sehun likes you and here you are walking hand in hand with kai. You let go of kai his hand and walked to your bff and sehun and gave both of them a hug. You walked with kai and your bff to your class and sehun to his own class. When you sat down your bff gave you a note and said not looking at you: "Sehun asked me to gave this to you." You read the note what said: "Meet me in front of the mensbathroom." You asked your teacher to go to the ladiesroom and you felt kai's eyes in your back. When you arrived at the mensbathroom sehun was already there. "What was that?" He asked. "What was what?" You asked back. "Well that hug, why did you gave me that hug" he said. You stepped back and said: "I don't know, I just wanted to greet you two." Sehun stepped closer and his face was close to yours. "I don't believe you" he said and you felt his lips against yours, you didn't know why but you kissed him back. Then you heard someone saying your name behind you. 

 

THE END OF CHAPTER 6