The New Guy chapter 5

The New Guy

The new guy chapter 5

 

"I need to go to the bathroom i will be right back" you said. So you went to the bathroom. When you came out sehun came in and closed the door. He drove you to a corner. "Are you making me jealous?" Sehun asked. "Uhm.. No what are you talking about? I am just on a date with kai". Sehun sighed and said: "I fell in love with you a few years ago.." There was a moment of silence and then he spoke again. "The first time I saw you was in our first year but you never noticed me because i was in a different class." He walked out of the bathroom. You stood there for a moment thinking about what he just said. You decided to go back to the table and when you got there sehun and your bff were gone. "Where are they?" You asked kai. "Well sehun said he got sick and now ___- (Bff name) is taking him home." You stayed in the restaurant and ate something but you and kai didn't say anything to each other. Your head was still thinking about what happened in the bathroom when kai suddenly asked: "Are you okay?" "Yeah, shall we go to my house? And eat some ice cream or something with a funny movie?"   You asked. You payed and walked out of the restaurant to go to your house.

 

When you got inside your house you noticed your parents were not home yet. "We are home alone I see, I think my parents are still at work." Then kai slowly walked to you and put his hand on your cheek and said: "When I first saw you I really wanted to know you better, and today I loved it that during our walk we could talk about ourselves." His head was coming closer and you heart was beating faster and then you felt his lips touching yours. While kissing each other you walked to the couch and sat down. "I love you." kai said. "I love you too." you replied. You let your head rest on his shoulder and stayed like this for a while, with you arms wrapped around his waist, and you felt your eyes getting heavier.

 

Suddenly you heard two people talking. You opened your eyes and saw kai was gone. You walked to the front door and heard kai and sehun their voices. "I didn't know you were talking all those years about her, how could i know that she was the girl you fell in love with?" You hear kai saying. "Well i thought you would notice with that truth or dare game" you heard sehun saying angry. And then kai replied: "Well i didn't know that i would fall in love with her okay!!" Kai slammed the door while saying that and you ran back to the couch. When kai walked in to the living room you asked: "who was that?" "Oh it was someone who wanted to sell something" kai replied. "And that one was sehun huh?" You said. "Ah... You heard everything didn't you?" Kai asked. You saw kai thinking and waited for he said anything again. "Do you like sehun?" Kai asked.

 

THE END OF CHAPTER 5