The New Guy chapter 4

The New Guy

The new guy chapter 4

 

You broke the kiss and saw a man standing in the doorway looking really mad. Kai sighed "what is it dad?". His dad walked towards us and said: "who is this? What is she doing here?". "Calm down dad this is ____- (Y/N) she is from school.." Kai said. "Well let her leave i am not in the mood for your girlfriends". Girlfriends? What was kai his father talking about? Did he take a lot of girls to his home? Is he playing a game with me? Kai stood up and said "sorry ____- I will walk you to the door". You two  walked to the door and he gave you a quick kiss on your forehead. After he closed the door you were still standing in front of his house. Now you were really confused, but you had to go home so you took the bus.

 

When you got home you got a text from kai. "Hi ___- (Y/N) I am really sorry about tonight. I hope we can do it over some time and then I will explain what happend tonight. XoXo kai-". Your heart beated faster and your mind was going insane. First that kiss when you were with him and sehun and then the date and the kiss during the movie, the kiss on my forehead and now this text. He really must like me. I texted him back "it's okay lets do this date over some time :) xoxo ____- (Y/N). You walked to your room and decided to get some sleep already.

 

The next morning you saw someone had called you like 20 times. It was ____- (BFF NAME). Then you saw you got a text from her too. "____- (Y/N) my night was amazing, I need to tell you everything so come early to school." Then you saw it was 10 am and classes had already started. you were late! You hurried to school and when you came there, class was almost over so you just waited because it had no use to go inside. Your bff came outside and said "thank god you are here, I need to tell you everything I was almost scared that you would not come." You walked outside for lunch and she told you everything "____- (Y/N) sehun is so romantic! We went for dinner and we talked a lot to get to know eachother better, and then we went to saw a movie but the movie was boring and then he kissed me and I kissed back and we didn't see the rest of the movie. And then he brought me home and gave me a kiss on my cheek... And how was your evening?" She said curious. "Well uhm.." You began. "We had a really nice dinner and watched a movie at his house." "You didn't do anything else?" Your bff asked. You were about to answer when sehun and kai suddenly were in front of you. Sehun gave a kiss on your bff her head and kai just sat next to you. Sehun grabbed your bff her wrist and took her somewhere else. When they were gone kai asked shyly: "so when are we going on our next date?". "Well i have nothing to do this evening" you said. Kai smiled and said: "okay, that's a date".

 

After school you two went to a park and walked for a while. Then kai stopped walking and said: "well i think i got to explain what happend yesterday". "No" you said, "i don't need to know, it is okay, just enjoy this moment right now." He walked to you and he gave you a hug, you froze for a moment but then gave him a hug back holding him very tight. When you let go of each other you walked further and he grabbed your hand. "Wanna get some chicken?" He said. "Yeah sure" you said. You walked towards a chicken restaurant and when you got in you saw sehun and your bff. They gave a sign to join them. You and kai joined their table and you all ordered some food. "I need to go to the bathroom i will be right back" you said. So you went to the bathroom. When you came out sehun came in and closed the door.

 

THE END OF CHAPTER 4