The New Guy chapter 3

The New Guy

The new guy chapter 3

 

There was an awkward silence and then sehun said: “____- (BFF NAME) would you like to go out with me?”. Your bff looked at you and you saw that kai looked with a not understanding face at sehun. Your bff said: " uhm.. Well.. Okay i guess". She blushed while she said that and smiled nervously. Then sehun coughed at kai. Kai scratched the back of his head. And said " wanna go on a date too ___-? (Y/N)". "Sure" you said while blushing. "Why don't we go on a dubble date "sehun said out loud. You saw kai opening his mouth to say something against it but you were faster " I think i wanna have my first date alone with the two of us" you said bravely. Sehun shrugged his shoulders and talked to your Bff about what to do on their date. Kai said: "wanna have dinner at my place? I'll cook for you". "When?" You asked. "Tonight". Kai said.

 

After school you were going home to change clothes. You didn't want to look like you have been standing hours in front of you closet so you just put on your favorite jeans with a cute blouse. When you were done you got a call from your best friend "why didn't you want us to go on a double date?! I am so nervous! I'm going to a restaurant with sehun and then to the movie." You replied " just relax it is all gonna be fine. Look at how handsome sehun is, just go". "Okay okay, i think it will be okay.. Thankyou ___- (Y/N)". You took a deep breath and took the bus to kai his house.

 

You knocked at kai's door and he opened it. He was wearing ripped jeans and a black tshirt with a V-neck.  You just kept looking at him and he said: "would you like to come in?" His voice sounded so nice and you were still looking at his beautiful body and his handsome face. He took your jacket and then you two walked to the dining room. On the table there were two plates with delicious smelling food and a candle in the middle. You two sat down and them you asked: "did you made this all by yourself?". "Uhm.. No..". He answered. "I got a little bit of help from another friend named D.O. he is really good so i asked him if he would help me" he said shyly. In silence you both ate your plate with food. "It was delicous you said". Kai stood up and took you to the living room, you sat down on the couch and kai asked if you wanted to watch a movie. You were watching a horror movie and at a moment you got scared and you grabbed his arm. After a few seconds you let him go and you saw he was staring at you. He slowly grabbed your face and kissed you. At first you didn't know what to do but then you started to kissing him back. Suddenly you heard a door closing. You broke the kiss and saw a man standing in the doorway looking really mad.

 

THE END OF CHAPTER 3