The New Guy chapter 7

The New Guy

The new guy Chapter 7

 

"I don't believe you" he said and you felt his lips against yours, you didn't know why but you kissed him back. Then you heard someone saying your name behind you. It was your bff. "What the hell are you two doing?" She said. You stepped away from Sehun and said: "well uhm.. I was just.. Please don't tell kai." Your bff walked away not saying anything back to you. The school bell rang you turned to sehun and said "i'm sorry" and you ran away. When you got outside you saw your bff and kai walking to the bench where you always had lunch. Your bff saw you and she turned to kai and leaned forward and kissed him. Your eyes were getting wet and tears were falling down on your cheeks. You ran away and wanted to go home. You heard kai shouting your name but you kept running till you were out of breath. You sat down on a bench a few streets further. Tears were still rolling down your face and after a few minutes sitting, you walked home.

 

After a hour of walking you finally got home, but in front of your house there was kai. You felt your eyes getting wet again. "What happend at school today?" He asked without showing any emotion. "Well.. Sehun wanted to talk to me." You said. "About what?" He responded. "About why  I gave him a hug this morning, why I greeted him." You said. "And then he kissed me." Your tears were rolling down your cheeks again. "Do you love him?" He asked again. "Yes I love him but I also love you!!" You almost shouted. "I'm really confused right now and I did not asked him to kiss me okay?!" You ran inside slammed the door and cried. You didn't know how to feel anymore about them, they made you confused because you love kai but now sehun kissed you... You think you love him too. Wait you just said to kai you loved sehun. When you were calm again you decided to text kai: "I need some time to think, these 2 days made me confused.. I'm sorry".

 

A few hours later you woke up. You think you fell a sleep because probably all of that crying made you tired. When you came downstairs there was kai talking to your mother. "What are you doing here?" You said. Kai quickly stood up and didn't know what to do. Your mother responded and said: "When I came home i saw him standing before our house so i insisted on him to come inside and maybe he could have some dinner with us." You saw kai looking to the ground and saw he felt uncomfortble. "Maybe he could help me with my homework then, and you can cook dinner?" You said to your mom. "That is okay, dinner will he ready in a half hour." You walked upstairs and kai followed you to your room. You kept silent for a moment and then you said: "I really love you and I don't know anything about sehun, yes he is handsome but that's it, I don't love him. So can we forget about today and start over....? Again..." Kai looked at you and said: "well if you forgive ____- (bff name) for kissing me. Because she feels terrible for kissing me." He said with a small smile on his face. "She really loves sehun and she cried because she kissed me." I started laughing because that is exactly how your bff is and you said: "yes i will forgive her because I know how she is about that kind of stuff, she is mad about something but then she does something she didn't want to do and then get mad at herself." You walked to kai and gave him a hug. "But what now with sehun? He likes me and I think he thinks I like him too because of that kiss." You said. "Don't worry we take care of that tomorrow, first let's have some dinner with your mom" kai said.

 

THE END OF CHAPTER 7