The Wedding

Our not so cliche love story

*Who is Z? This doesn't seem like a prank from those shallow fangirls of Evil Minion..But who knows maybe they are as evil as L.joe and just maybe their soul is black even worse...omg....MINHAE just forget it...*

"Hello? Earth to MinHae!!! Anybody home?" Someone snapped their fingers in front of me, interrupting my train of thoughts.

"Huh?" I snapped back to reality and blink at DaeHyun with a confused face.

"Aigoo...so cute. But are you okay? You have been zoning out since we left school just now. Did something happen?" DaeHyun asked, concern laced in his voice.

"It's nothing. I'm just tired that's all." I said and gave him a small smile before sipping on my coffee.

"Well, as a sweet and loving boyfriend, you can have my shoulder to sleep on." DaeHyun stated proudly.

"Boyfriend?! Since when?" I exclaimed and laughed, gaining disapproving looks from customers at the cafe.

"When I asked and you kept silent. Silence means consent right?" DaeHyun wiggled his eyebrows.

"You think too much Dae. But it is a yes. I'll be your gir-" Before I could finish my sentence, DaeHyun sealed my lips with his.

"You don't need to tell me twice, Min." DaeHyun smiled sheepishly and winked.

"If I knew you were this cheeky, I would have stayed far away from you." I said and fed him with cheesecake.

We were in our little bubble of happiness as the world continued spinning on its axis. After our unofficial first date, DaeHyun drove me home and left after he gotten his goodnight kiss. I rolled my eyes but the smile never left my face. Darkness greeted me when I unlocked the front door, I frowned. *It's already 11:15pm is that evil minion home yet? Should I ask him about Z?* I went up the stairs and hesitated before knocking on L.joe's door.

"Evil Minion? You in there?" I asked and pressed my ears against the door.

"Come in." L.joe said after some shuffling.

"How's your date with that HyunDae? Or was it jerkface? Oh and before I forget, our parents pushed the wedding to this Sunday. It'll be held in the morning and we'll fly in the afternoon for our honeymoon." L.joe stared at me after he finished.

"Seriously? Jerkface? What are you, three? First off, his name is DaeHyun . Our date went well, thanks for your concern. And why the sudden rush of the wedding?" I asked.

"The sooner this is over, the faster we divorce so therefore, I'm not complaining. If there's nothing else, then get out. Tomorrow is your dressing fitting day and we have to get there early in the morning." L.joe stated with a bored face.

"We?" I raised one of my eyebrow and stared at him. *He cares about the wedding? Since when?*

"Yes, apparently my parents thought it would be a great idea if I wore a dress to the wedding. You know kinda of like BFFs marrying each other." L.joe said sarcastically while I rolled my eyes. *I don't know whether I'm marrying a 17 year old guy or a 3 year old kid...*

L.joe slammed the door as soon as he was done talking and I stalked back to my room. I let out a squeal as I saw a cute teddy bear in a wedding dress, sitting on my bed. I smiled as I read the note:

Before you think I am in love with you, I won this at the charity carnival so don't jump to conclusion and don't be too conceited. ;) And wear your engagement ring tomorrow. 

-The Great L.Joe

As I put the note on my desk, I hugged the teddy bear and felt something sparkly hanging around its neck. It was necklace and threaded through it was a diamond ring. It was a Cartier Engagement Ring. Curious about the size, I slipped the ring onto my finger and it fits! *How did he know that I love this ring? And how did he know my ring size?*

 N4188400_0_cartier_engagement-rings-ring

After I was done admiring my ring, I thread it back and wore it as a necklace. To my surprise, I didn't frown like I thought I would. Instead, the frown turned upside down.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping into the dress boutique, I yawned as soon as I saw rows and rows of wedding dress. L.joe nudged me and gave me a look before smiling at the assistants in the shop, charming them off their feet. They swooned and looked at L.joe shyly while I rolled my eyes. *He's taken...So BACK OFF!!!!*

"Mrs Lee, we have the latest design of wedding dresses prepared for you. Take your time to pick the perfect dress since your parents already booked the boutique for the entire day. And that is a gorgeous engagement ring." The senior manager said while I gave her a smile. I glanced at each row and just carelessly picked a few to try on. I didn't bother to show L.joe which dress I tried since he was too busy flirting with the assistants. I finally found "The One" and it fits me like a glove. 

 0e83271e-ce9b-4447-8dcb-81bfab0b66d1.jpg

"Okay I'm done. Thanks for helping me and just send the dress straight to the hotel." I said and walked out of the boutique, leaving L.joe behind.

-------------------------------------------Wedding Day-------------------------------------------------------

I went up to one of the suite and as soon as my connected with the chair, the artist started doing my hair and makeup. She left as soon as she was done while I walked over to the closet and took my dress out. I gasped as I looked at the dress in horror. It was completely ruined at the bottom. The bottom half of the dress was splashed red and all I could do was just stare at it in shock. *Who did this? I swear if I ever find out who did this, there'll be hell to pay.* I narrowed my eyes and as I was about to turn and amend the dress, I saw a pink note nailed to the closet door. 

Consider this my wedding gift to you, sweetheart.

-Z

I growled in frustration and set the dress on the bed. Taking out a penknife I had in my purse, I cut away the bottom of the ruined dress turning it into a body con dress instead. *That's the best I can do to slavage...This Z better watch out because I'm not going to let he or she off easy....* And with that, I wore the dress and proceed to attend the wedding. When I walked down the aisle with that monster my dad, people were gasping at my dress and stared at me in horror. L.joe just stood at the front with a smile as he looked at me. *Great...I'm sure that evil minion thinks that I've got no taste in dresses...* After we exchanged our vows, L.joe led me to meet a couple of guests.

"MinHae, this is MiYoung." L.joe introduced us and we shook hands.

"Well, I don't know why you married this kid but if he ever does anything to you, call me. I'll be there to kick his ." MiYoung said and both of us broke into fits of laughter. *HAHAHA She's funny. I have a feeling we'll hit off well*

L.joe rolled his eyes and guided me to the entrance of the hotel where a car was waiting. Both of us waved goodbye and we set off for the airport.

 

 

 

 

Hey readers!!!! Here's an update and tell me what you think in the comment section below. Hope you enjoyed this chapter ;)