Crazy little kitten?! Evil Minion?!

Our not so cliche love story

The ride to my new prison cell was fillled with tensed silence, neither of us talking. When we reached our destination, ByungHun got out of the car without opening my door. *Ladies and gentlemen, there you have it a perfect example of a gentlemen* I thought sarcastically. I went into the house and explored all the rooms. The house wasn't very big but it was big enough for two people to live in. Somehow it had a cozy feeling as compared to that old man's house.

 

"Yah! Come here now!" ByungHun shouted from the living room which was on the first level. 

 

I went over with an annoyed expression and on the coffee table was a file. It wrote 'Marriage Contract'. I took a seat and started flipping through it. It stated: 

1) No kissing, hugging or any other skinship allowed. Other than putting an act in front of people.

2)Free to go out with anybody as long as you're not caught.

3)No butting in on each other's life. Mind your own business.

4)This contract is to be kept a secret.

I, Choi MinHae, hereby declare that I understood and will comply to the rules as stated. Once both companies merges and stablises, both will sign the divorce papers.

 

Without hestitation, I grabbed the pen ByungHun gave me and signed the 'Marriage Contract'.

 

"By the way, you're not allowed to call me ByungHun. My name is L.joe. Just in case you're curious, I agreed to marry you because my parents threaten to take away my baby and money so please don't get the wrong idea of me in love with you." L.joe said while I scoffed.

 

"In love with you?! Which girl in their right mind would even give you a glance?" I retorted back as I made my way to the guest room.

 

Sitting outside on the chairs on the balcony, I gazed out at the night sky. Stars lighted up the darkness as I closed my eyes, relaxing in silence. I went back into my room and just as I was about to change into my comfortable shorts and oversized t-shirt, I remembered that all my new clothes were in the master bedroom. I groaned and walked towards L.joe's room. Without thinking, I threw the door open and I swear I thought I went to heaven and back. Standing in front of me was a half L.joe. Droplets of water dripped down from his hair and travelled down his well defined chest before trailing along his oh-so-touchable abs and continued its journey down south. *Damn he's HOTTT*

 

"See something you like? And you're drooling." L.joe's arrogant voice brought me back from heaven.

 

I didn't even realised that I was staring at him with my mouth opened. *What the hell is wrong with me* I faked a cough and said,"I've seen better. I was just simply wondering if you're so desperate to the point whereby you'll draw those abs on using contouring techniques and all. How pathetic are you?" 

 

I pushed past him and got my clothes before dashing out the room. After changing into my comfortable clothes, I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and that night, my dreams were filled with a certain HOTT guy's body.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunlight was streaming in and I opened my eyes sleepily. I glanced at the clock on my nightstand and it flashed 8:00am. I bolted out of bed and started to do my morning routine. *Oh ! Lesson already started 15mins ago.* Getting ready didn't take me very long and soon I was out of the door, walking towards my new school. Luckily, the school was only a 15mins walk away from my new house.

 

I strolled into the classroom and it felt like I entered a place where there was only silence and stares. I glared at all of the students as they looked at me as though I've grown two heads. *Hasn't anybody here seen anyone late before?*

 

"This is the new student I was talking about, Miss Choi MinHae. Take a seat and there will be detention for you after school." The teacher said and continued with her lesson.

 

The only seat available was the one beside L.joe and I groaned inwardly as I plopped myself beside him. He, on the other hand, was staring outside the window as if the clouds were the most interesting thing in the world. 15mins into the lesson and I was bored as hell. *Well it doesn't hurt to bring him to detention with me since he was supposed to be a good husband to bring me to school.* I thought as a plan formed in my mind. Using all the strength I had, I elbowed L.joe in the ribs as he winced in pain and glared at me.

 

"Is there something wrong with you? I knew that you were a crazy little kitten the moment I saw you." L.joe whispered angrily.

 

"Nothing is wrong with me. And what little kitten?! I'm NOT a little kitten. And that jab was for not waking me up in the morning to bring me to school." I whispered back.

 

"Do I look like your maid or your mom?" L.joe asked, this time his tone was louder with annoyance laced in his voice.

 

"No you don't look like a maid or mom but you sure as hell look like an evil minion. Short, purple and evil." I said.

 

"YAH!!!!" L.joe shouted and slammed the table. *Revenge is so sweet*

 

I smirked as the teacher stopped teaching and glared at L.joe for interrupting her lesson.

 

"Detention for you, Mr Lee ByungHun." The teacher said just as the bell rang, signalling the end of class.

 

 

 

HI!!!! An update for you guys. Tell me what you guys think in the comments section and thanks for giving my story a chance :)