Our first midnight chat

Our not so cliche love story

*Oh My God!!! Did someone break in? This is so bad...Okay Okay Minhae...Calm your girl. Think!!! If it's L.joe, he would've on the lights instead of rummaging through the dark...which means....* I covered my mouth before a grasp could escape and clenched my fist, bracing myself for attack. Once the intruder was within close range, I charged and repeatedly threw punches anywhere on the person. 

 

"OW!!!!! What is is worng with you?! CRAZY KITTEN!!! Stop hitting me!!!"

 

"Evil Minion? L.joe?"

 

I turned around and flipped the switch on. Light flooded into the kitchen while L.joe was on the leaning against the kitchen counter rubbing one of his cheeks.

 

"Opps?" I said as I gave L.joe a 'I'm kinda sorry' look. L.joe glared at me and went to the nearest mirror while I bit my lip in anticipation, waiting for him to create a scene.

 

"YAH!!!!!!" L.joe's voice could've woken up the entire street and maybe even the neighbouring country.

 

L.joe stomped out while pointing to the huge, purple bruise on his cheek. I bit my lip trying not to laugh. *How cliche is this...purple minion with a huge purple bruise on the cheek...HAHAHAHA*

 

"It kinda matches your nickname, evil minion. HAHAHAHA" I said and laughed at the irony while he stood there seething in anger.

 

"I can't wait for the day when we go our separate ways and I'll never see you again." L.joe growled.

 

I went in front of L.joe and pulled him towards the living room, signalling for him to sit. Ironically. L.joe didn't put up a fight and continued fussing about the bruise. I went back into the kitchen to boil an egg and make two cups of hot chocolate. Once done, I set the hot chocolate down on the coffee table and sat beside L.joe. 

 

"Let me have a look." I said and L.joe complied though he's still shooting daggers at me. I wrapped the hard boiled egg in a handkerchief and gently rubbed his bruised cheek.

 

"Is this a boiled egg? How does this helps?" L.joe asked while eyeing me suspiciously.

 

"My mom taught me this. The heat from the egg will make the blood uncotted. And I know this may sound weird but....I just wanna say that I'm sorry for punching you. I thought you were a thief." I said.

 

"So you know what's apologising too. I never knew crazy kittens have brains." L.joe retorted back. I narrowed my eyes and rubbed his bruised cheek a little harder and smirked. L.joe winced and glared at me.

 

After I was done, I put the egg on the coffee table and drank my hot chocolate. Suddenly, I had a burning desire to ask evil minion some questions.

 

"Hey why did you call me a crazy kitten?" I asked while L.joe sipped on his drink.

 

"When you first insulted me, I wished you were Hello Kitty." L.joe replied with a shrug.

 

"Why? Is it because I look good with whiskers and a ribbon on my head?" I asked sacarstically.

 

"Nope. I doubt you'll look good in anything. But anyways, it's bacause Hello Kitty doesn't have a mouth and I wished that your annoying mouth would just disappear. So why call me an evil minion?" L.joe asked.

 

"Simply because you have purple hair and you're evil for not waking me up in the morning." I replied while L.joe chuckled.

 

"Just because I didn't wake you up in the morning? Seriously, you're so childish." L.joe said.

 

"Says the guy who is naive enough to think that my mouth will disappear by calling me a kitten." I retorted back.

 

"Touche" L.joe said.

 

We fell into a comfortable silence, sipping on our drinks. After that, we both went back to our rooms and that night I fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating in such a long while...I'm kinda busy with some stuff in sch ( exams, es who talk behind my back) BUT!!!! Here's the new chapter Hope you guys like it and remember to comment and tell me what you think!!! Your comments make my day complete so pls comment :) P.S I think this chapter is kinda dry?