Food Fight with Bit*hes

Our not so cliche love story

L.joe woke me up in the middle of the night so that we can reach Seoul in time for our classes. I trudged along towards the private jet in my sleepy state. As soon as I plopped down on the mini bed, I fell asleep instantly. I heard a faint chuckle before feeling a soft blanket draped over me. 

"Hey wake up kitten. It's 7am come on we'll put our stuff before we go to school." L.joe gently nudged me awake while I opened my eyes.

I let out a groan and headed towards the car. 15 mins later, we were finally home and I happily skipped to our home. When I reached my bedroom, I screamed out loud. L.joe ran upstairs and looked at me in horror. 

"What happened? Why are you screaming? Are you hurt anywhere?" L.joe asked as he continued examining me up and down.

"Our parents. That's what happened. They moved my stuff so we now share a room. Seriously they're supposed to be adults not kids playing matchmakers." I said and tore the note that was attached to my bedroom door. It said : 

You guys are a couple so sleep in the same room. Anyways it's not like you haven't had done it during your honeymoon. So give us grandchildren soon!!!

I glared at that note as if I was boring holes into our parents heads. I crumpled that paper and stormed my way to L.joe's room. *Great I'm going to share a room with that evil minion I wonder if he'll kill me in my sleep...* After putting all my stuff away, I changed into my uniform and walked to school without waiting for L.joe. *He's awfully quiet about sharing a room...maybe he's already plotting on ways to kill me in my sleep...I could already picture a book titled "Ways to kill your wife in their sleep 101"* Once the school gate was in sight, someone grabbed my hand and walked beside me. I turned and saw Daehyunnie smiling brightly at me.

"Good morning Baby. How's your weekend? I tried calling your phone but no one answered. That busy huh?" Daehyun tried to look happy but I saw the tiny glint of hurt in his eyes. I tiptoed and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry. I was just dealing with some family business that's all." I pouted and Daehyun pinched my cheek. I let out a giggle and we walked together hand in hand into school.

As soon as we stepped into the school, girls were whispering and glaring at me. I kept my face neutral and tried to keep my temper down. *Seriously?! Do all these girls have nothing better to do in the morning than to piss me off? Are they nuts or something?* 

"Hey..Baby just ignore them okay? If they do anything to you just let me know. I'll be your knight in shining armour." Daehyun must have realised my mood. I smiled and went into my class, sitting beside that evil minion again who was glaring holes into the paper in front of him.

"I'm surprised that paper haven't melted into a puddle yet. What got up in your a*s?" I asked as I took out my books, preparing for class.

"I'm fine. Nothing got up in my a*s. So you're an item with jerkface now? Didn't it occur to you to at least tell me? I know the contract says you're free to date anyone but at least inform me when you're taken." L.joe said in a small voice which caused me to stare at him weirdly.

"Yes I am dating Daehyun anything else you want to know? Maybe details about my period dates or if I'm ?" I asked sarcastically. L.joe just rolled his eyes and rested his head on the table. I turned and faced the teacher, confused about L.joe's behavior. *This morning he was nice and all but now...he's so bipolar...maybe it's because we're sharing a room...I would never understand this purple evil minion....* The bell rang, signalling break time. Daehyun was standing outside my classroom and we went to the cafeteria together. Sitting together with BAP, we were eating our lunch peacefully when suddenly, a group of three girls came to our table. One of them slammed her hand on the table, causing the whole lunchroom to go quiet.

"You are such a sl*t. How dare you come close to our BAP oppas? You're here only like what? 4 days? And you got our Dae Oppa wrapped around your bit*hy little finger? How dare you?!" She screamed. Before Daehyun or anyone could say anything, I stood up and glared at her hard. She gluped but tried her best not to show any ounce of fear.

"Sl*t? Bit*hy? In your face, Who*e!" I shouted back, grabbing my spaghetti and throwing it in her face. The whole lunchroom inhaled sharply and her two minions charged at me. I grabbed the nearest food I could get and threw it in their faces too. I burst out laughing, seeing how pathetic they look. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw L.joe stood up. *So what now? He's going to save them and reprimand me in front of the whole school?*  I thought bitterly but something else happened instead.

"Food fight!!!!!" L.joe screamed and all hell broke loose as students started throwing food at each other. Students who have a grudge against another person aimed at them while I was aiming meatballs at those girls. Suddenly, a splatter of tomato sauce landed on my skirt. I stopped and turned to see who was the person. Standing there with his signature smirk face on, was none other than that evil minion himself. I smirked and threw a bowl of mushroom soup which landed perfectly on his crown jewels. He screamed as the hot soup made its way down his thigh. I laughed and watched as TeenTop burst out laughing too. Daehyun on the other hand had his mouth opened all the way, as if he could catch all the food thrown to him and eat it. I smiled and threw a mango pudding into his mouth which he ate happily. Suddenly, the cafeteria door burst opened and standing there was a very angry looking princpal. Admist all the chaos, I grabbed some fried eggs and aimed it at the princpal.

"Bullseye!!!!" I shouted happily as the fried eggs landed on the princpal's bald head, making a blonde wig for him. *I'm the best hair stylist in the world*

"Enough nonsense!!!!!!" The princpal finally shouted and all the students froze.

"Go home all of you!!! How can you expect to be in class smelling like rubbish!!! Leave now!!!!" The princpal screamed and all the students scramped off but before I could even get out of the door, the princpal grabbed my wrist and L.joe's too. After the cafeteria was emptied out, the princpal spoke.

"Both of you started this mess, so clean it up. And I expect it to be spotless after you're done cleaning." The princpal left after that while L.joe and I just sighed. *It's going to be a long day.....*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi!!! To show how sorry I am for not updating so long, I am going to update this chapter which I just wrote...Hope it's not too trashy....Please leave a comment so that I know if you enjoyed my story so far....Dont be a ghostie >< I have like around 5 weeks left of school before my last exams so I wont be updating for long I hope you guys understand ^^ Till next time Angels ;)