Is Evil Minion jealous?

Our not so cliche love story

L.joe wasted no time as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the classroom.

"Let me go!! What is wrong with you?!" I screamed and thrashed but that evil minion seems to be stronger than I thought. Students were staring at us in shocked. As we passed by the hallway, students were whispering about us.

"Omo..what's my oppa doing with such a ?"

"I know my L.joe oppa loves me. I don't need to be jealous of that new student."

"Damn..L.joe's fast. He's got that hot new student already. I should've been faster to claim her body."

I glared at each and every single one of them before flashing my middle finger. Finally, that evil minion came to a stop as we reached a secluded part of the school. Before he could yell at me, I put one finger on his lips.

"Is this the part where you confess your undying love for me? Well I'm sorry but my answer is no." I said with a smirk as L.joe continued giving me the death glare. Without warning, L.joe pushed me against the wall and caged me in. He leans in and whispers, his breath on my neck sends shivers down my spine. 

"This is the part where I confess my undying hatred for you, little kitten. You'll regret what you did today."

I closed the gap between us making sure my body was flush against his and whispered, brushing my lips against his earlobe.

"Bring it on, evil minion."

L.joe let out a half groan half growl before stomping off to the cafeteria but I swear I heard him muttered about needing a cold shower soon. I smirked and instantly knew my actions affected him so much. I closed my eyes and leaned back on the wall. *What the hell is wrong with my heart? Why is it so jumpy? But I do have to admit that evil minion smelled so good so delicious...STOP!!! YAH CHOI MIN HAE!!! What is wrong with you?* 

"Hey...you there? You okay? Do you need to go to the nurse? Are you having a fever cause your face is kinda of red." Somebody asked as I snapped my eyes opened.

Staring back at me was a pair of soft brown eyes and god were they mesmerising. I didn't noticed that I was starting to look like a creep until that guy cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Oh..I'm sorry." I mumbled as I turned away, fighting that blush.

"It's okay...so..umm..do you wanna grab something to eat before break is over? I'm Jung DaeHyun by the way. You must be the new girl, Choi Min Hae." that boy asked.

I gave a small shrug and both of us went to the cafeteria. DaeHyun led me to a table with five other....kids? Yup definitely kids not guys. They froze in the middle of whatever they were doing while DaeHyun facepalmed himself. All of them had blond hair including DaeHyun and they were engaged in a hair fight? One of them was holding onto a fork which seemed to be stuck in his friend's hair.

"The day I've decided to make a new friend and you guys decided to be kids. You know what? You guys are the most awesome friends I could ever have." DaeHyun said sarcastically.

I bit back a laughter as all of them started combing their hair. "Zelo started it first" One of them accused. All of a sudden, a "You started it first" erupted at the table. I couldn't take it any longer, I burst out laughing and soon all of them joined me. 

"Back to serious topic, I'm YongGuk and this is HimChan, YoungJae, JongUp and Zelo. We're known as BAP." YongGuk said.

"Hi, I'm Choi Min Hae." I said and sat down beside Zelo.

Out of the blue, a tray filled with food appeared in front of me. DaeHyun took a seat beside me and started digging in as though he hasn't eaten in days. I smiled at his sweet gesture and ate slowly, glancing all around the cafeteria. Girls were glaring at me as if I stolen something precious from them. They started whispering to one another while some purposely said it loud enough for me to hear.

"Such a . How shameless can she be? Firstly with our L.joe oppa next our BAP oppas too?"

"I never knew that girls from the well-known SM High could be such a ."

I glared at those girls and just as I was about to hurl vulgarities across the room, DaeHyun took my hand and gave me a just-ignore-them look. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As if I could feel someone's gaze on me, I glanced up and saw L.joe. His eyes were staring straight at me even though he had a girl who was sitting on his lap. *Why do I have the sudden urge to punch that girl in the face?* I rolled my eyes at him and continued with eating. Luckily the bell rang and students were dispersing back to their respective classes. The rest of the day passed by without any trouble and soon, I was sitting in the detention room with that evil minion.

"Why were you with BAP during break? Make some other friends just not them." L.joe accused as he stared out the window, as though making friends with BAP was the worst crime I've ever commited.

"Are you by chance, jealous?" I cooed and threw him a smirk as the teacher walked in.

"Sorry I'm late. The principal has given orders that both of you are supposed to bake 1000 cookies each for the upcoming funfair on Friday. Which leaves you guys two days from now to bake them. Also did I mentioned that you guys would have to sell them away? As for your expenses, just bring the receipt to the office to claim. All the money earned in this funfair will go to charity. So with no questions, I shall take my leave." The teached dashed out of the room before the both of us could start cursing and swearing at him.

I groaned inwardly. *Could my day get any worse...?*

 

 

Hey...I'm not sure how you guys think about this chapter but I kinda of feel that it's abit dry? Very sorry if this chapter disappointed you...I promise you that the next chapter will be filled with much more fun in it...Anyways thanks once again for giving my story a chance :) leave a comment and tell me what you guys think ;)