This is war Evil Minion!

Our not so cliche love story

"WAKE UP CRAZY KITTEN!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" L.joe's voice rang in my ears, I decided to ignore him and hid my head under the pillow.

L.joe stopped screaming and I relaxed again, planning to fall back to my la la land filled with unicorns and rainbows when suddenly, my blanket disappeared. I sat up, feeling annoyed and wanted to hurl all sorts of curses at L.joe. But those words never came. What I didn't expect was L.joe sitting on my bed and his face was less than an inch away from mine. We stared into each other's eyes and somehow it felt intimate even though we're just staring. His eyes were so mesmerising, his high cheekbones and his full lips made me gulped. *Is it getting hot in here? Or is it just me? GOD....I just wanna attack his lips right now. OH MY GOD.....My heart can't start racing early in the morning....* L.joe started leaning in while I sat there as still as a statue. I could feel his hot breath near my ears and I had to control myself not to attack him there and then.

"Crazy kitten, your hair looks like a lion mane right now." L.joe whispered. *Great way to ruin the moment EVIL MINION!!!!*

"Evil Minion, you are still a jerk even in the morning." I smiled sweetly at him before getting out of my bed.

"Oh! Did I forgot to mention that you have morning breath?" L.joe said and pinched his nose as though he could smell my breath.

"Urghhh....You're even more annoying than an alarm clock!" I screamed and threw a pilliow at him before going into the bathroom.

After getting ready, I packed the cheesecake and L.joe drove us to school after I promised not to destory his baby. L.joe dropped me off a few streets down from school and I walked the rest of the way. By the time I reached school, girls were hanging around L.joe like flies attracted to trash. Girls were going on and on about L.joe's new bruise.

"Oppa, I'll kiss the pain away for you."

"L.joe Oppa, who hit you? I'm gonna make the person pay for what he or she did."

"Oppa, that bruise makes you look so manly"

I smirked at the last one and all of a sudden, my world turned pitch black.

"Guess who?" The person said in a low and deep voice.

"DaeDae?" I guessed and took the person's hands away from my eyes.

"You're no fun." Daehyun said and pouted like a five year old kid.

"Oh well, since I'm no fun then I'm sure someone else who finds me fun will love my cheesecake." I said and walked away.

Daehyun grabbed my arm and stood in front of me with a dead serious expression. I was about to ask him what was wrong when he looked at me with those cute, pitiful eyes like puss in boots.

"Can DaeDae have the cheesecake? Pwease?" Daehyun asked in a baby voice and those eyes.

"I was planning to give BAP so don't worry." I giggled and passed Daehyun his share.

"You can pass me BAP's share too! I'll give it to them. I promise I won't eat theirs. Not even a nibble." Daehyun looked at me with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

"I'm not going to trust you when it comes to food Daehyunnie. So let's go before we get detention." I said with a smile and walked to class.

School passed by in a blur and BAP enjoyed the cheesecake, not knowing that evil minion was glaring at them. I sighed as I slammed my locker shut. *Hearing those comments about me being a because I seduced Daehyunnie. Those es are going to pay for what they say and I'm going to make sure they regret it*

"What got your up in a bunch?" Chunji's voice broke my train of thoughts. 

"Nothing. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Your dearest husband wants me to tell you that I'm going to be your ride home today because he needed to get something done." Chunji said and bowed to me.

"Must be banging some in the janitor closet. Let's go then." I walked towards Chunji's car and he left after watching me enter the house.

"Hey. I'll shape the cookies and bake them while you can prepare the dough. We'll spilt up the cleaning job." L.joe said when he reached home. I shrugged and started mixing the ingredients together while L.joe sat there leaning on the kitchen counter, staring at me.

"Take a picture Evil Minion. It lasts longer." I said without looking up.

"Thanks for the bruise. Now all girls think I'm manly." L.joe stated arrogantly. I stopped mixing the ingredients and looked up at him.

"Yeah, as manly as a minion. Come to think of it, minions are more childish though. But, you're welcome and come back for more bruises so you can look manly everyday." I said with a smirk. And before I knew it, all hell broke loose in the kitchen when L.joe threw a fistful of flour on my face.

"Playing dirty now? Fine! This is war Evil Minion!" I screamed.

"Bring it on Crazy Kitten." L.joe replied with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey readers!!! First off I'm sorry for not updating in a long time. I had exams and all those es talking bad about me in school. But here's a new chapter and I hoped that you guys LOVE it. Comment down below what you think and remember to subscribe!!!! I LOVE you guys and enjoy your day ;)