Chapter 5

Ship? Us?

“Class, is everyone done with their projects? The deadline is tomorrow.” Baekhyun questioned & he was glad that the whole class nodded their heads & started talking about how excited they were to submit their work. “Okay okay, I know all of you are excited. I can’t wait to listen to all your projects! I’m sure Mr Park is excited too! Right?” Chanyeol was busy staring at Baekhyun as he was speaking to the class that he didn’t notice Baekhyun & the class staring at him “H-Huh? Yes I’m definitely looking forward to all your projects! Oh & do anticipate our project too.” The students were so curious as to what song both teachers have prepared so they started to ask questions & thankfully, the bell rang & all the students rushed to the cafeteria for their break.

 

The pair of best friends walked towards the cafeteria where they met Jongin & Kyungsoo. “Hey, have you guys heard about the new teacher at the PE department?” Jongin asked. “No but we should go say hi or something!” They agreed to go introduce themselves at the PE department later although they aren’t from there, they just wanted to be nice & make the new teacher feel comfortable.

 

[At the PE Department]

 

“Mr Oh, there’s a new teacher that’s teaching soccer & I would like you to give him a tour around the school & do all the introductions as I am very busy with all the meetings. Is that okay with you?” the principal asked Sehun. The latter agreed & was introduced to the new teacher. “Hi, I’m Lu Han, the new soccer teacher, please take good care of me.” Luhan introduced & bowed to Sehun. This teacher is so beautiful, how is he even a soccer teacher? Is he in the wrong department?

 

Sehun cleared his throat & replied, “Welcome to the school Mr Lu, I’m Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you.” He got a smile from Lu Han & he swore he almost died for some reason.  When the taller was about to speak up again, he was interrupted by the entrance of 4 familiar figures. “Oh! You must be the new teacher! I’m Kim Jongin, the one beside me is Do Kyungsoo, the other short one is Byun Baekhyun & the one with big ears is Park Chanyeol. We’re the teachers from the arts department! Welcome to the school!” the tanned-skinned male quickly introduced. Lu Han bowed & greeted them back. “Wow, you look so beautiful. Are you in the correct department? Maybe you should join us in the arts department.” Kyungsoo casually commented. “Babe.. Why are you complimenting another man in front of me?” Jongin pouted. “B-babe?” Lu Han questioned. “Jongin & I have been together, as boyfriends for a few years now. I hope this doesn’t make you uncomfortable…” “No not at all! I’m just surprised that you both are so open about it. But I’m not uncomfortable at all, no worries!”

 

After 5 minutes of getting to know each other, Sehun decided to tour Lu Han around the school. “Has anyone ever told you that you look like a deer?” the taller blurted out. “Well, yes.. People actually mistake me as a girl at times too.” Sehun saw that Lu Han looked a little sad at the fact that he was mistaken as a girl by people & joked that people are just jealous that he’s beautiful. Lu Han flushed after hearing Sehun’s words & they continued to tour around the school in silence, only speaking to each other when necessary.

 

“Are you hungry? Let’s head to the cafeteria.” Sehun suggested & led Lu Han towards the empty cafeteria. They talked a little & got to know each other, Lu Han felt that there’s a certain connection between himself & Sehun that is unexplainable, especially when they’ve only met for less than 12 hours! “Can I have your number? I mean since we’re colleagues & all.. If that’s okay with you.” Sehun asked. Both of them exchanged numbers & headed back to the PE department to continue working.

 

Sehun led Lu Han to his first class of the day & introduced him. “Class, this is your new PE teacher, Mr Lu, please be nice to him.”

 

“Wow, he’s so pretty.. “ “How old are you Mr Lu?”

 

“Okay kids settle down, you’re scaring the new teacher.” Lu Han just stood beside Sehun quietly as he listened to the taller talk PE related things. When suddenly a student commented, “Mr Oh! Actually you look really good with Mr Lu, why not consider him? Since you know you will never get Mr Byun.”

 

Mr Byun? Sehun likes the arts teacher? Lu Han felt a little disappointed for some reason.

 

“Please don’t say stuff like these. You’re making Mr Lu really uncomfortable & just for your information, it’s my choice on who I want to go after.” Sehun retorted back in a childish manner that caused the class to laugh. “Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable on your first day Lu Han, have a good time with your class & call me if somerthing’s up! I gotta go.”

 

“Ooh, call me? Wow Mr Oh, you’re pretty fast huh, already exchanged numbers on the first day.” A student teased but Sehun just ignored that comment & went off to his class, leaving a flushed Lu Han with the class. Lu Han fanned himself with his hand to calm down & began his first class.

 

Little did he know, Sehun didn’t have any class for the rest of the day & he was silently watching Lu Han teaching the class.


A/N: Hello~ I have an exam on Tuesday so I won't be updating that often & I'm really busy in June so I'm sorry for really late updates;; I don't proof read my chapters so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes ^^;; I'm so bad at writing chaptered fics omg, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~