Chapter 5

Hands and Leaves.

That night Nana had trouble to sleep, a slight fear went around her head of what if Raina could be just like Dr. Park. But as her vines started to grow at the girl's direction —who was sleeping on a bed far from her— she stopped her thoughts and went back to sleep.

In the morning, she went back to the school's greenhouse, walked around and found a quite pretty girl who stared at her with a mischiveous expression "You're really pretty"

Nana just stared back with her usual serious expression, something about the girl was not of her like or trust. The other girl just kept her expression and went close to Nana, daring to graze her fingers on the super plant's face, the specimen almost instantly took the girl's hand away, then turned and walked far from her.

"Oh, morning!" Raina —who was giving a round in the greenhouse— greeted the girl who was still standing in the same point.

"Good morning, I was just having a chat with your friend. But seems that she's not very talkative" the girl said pointing at Nana who was a few meters away.

"Well, I guess she can be pretty selective, but she's a good person" Raina smiled, however, she could feel the glare on her neck from Nana's eyes for calling her "person".

"It's okay, I'm in no rush anyway. I'm Naeun."

"I'm Raina."

"Nice to meet you, Raina." she replied with a smile and then she noticed the flower pot in Raina's hands "Oh! That's a really pretty species you got there"

"Thank you, this is a Dahlia, I was pretty lucky to find one with such color" Raina said admiring the flower's petals and dark red color, almost like wine, a smile was on her lips.

The bell rang and Naeun looked at Nana, then back to Raina with a smirk on her face "I gotta go to class, hope to see you later" she said before kissing her cheek. Raina's face flustered and her body was almost unable to move.

"Shouldn't we be going to class?" Nana appeared all of sudden, making Raina to jump in surprise.

"Y-yeah, we should."

"What happened with her?"

"Oh... we were just talking about plants"

"Really? Because I felt your pheromones from the distance"

"S-Shut up! We better go now to class, I don't wanna be late" Raina blushed at the comment and started to walked out of the greenhouse, then back into it when she realized she kept the flower pot in her hands.

So she likes that kind of human shape?

--

2 days passed, Raina and Naeun held some more meetings at the greenhouse, with Nana still refusing to even talk to the latter. She only left them alone when Raina got her a can of orange soda.

When Raina had to go back to the classroom for something she forgot, Naeun smirked to herself. Suddenly, a voice spoke up behind her, it was Nana. "I can see through your human tricks"

"Oh really?"

"I'm ba- Is there's something wrong?" asked Raina who got back to the greenhouse.

"Just trying to exchange words" said Naeun.