Photography

Nyongtory ( G.Ri) ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't forget to take this !Its cold there and make sure you dont forget the gifts and.."
"Mom ill be fine! Im 21 and it will be only 6 months.Beside i don't  want to make your friend family uncomfortable "
"Im sorry im just going to miss you"
"Me too mom"
"Jiyong you should contact me ok"
"Ok mom.I should go now i will be late to catch my flight"
"Oh right!You should go.The taxi is here too"Jiyong mom said both of them hugging and kissing before Jiyong left to catch his flight
-------------------------------------
"#Did you arrive  safe#"
"Yes mom"
"#Did they come to get you ?#"
"Mom please i just landed and getting my things.I will call you later ok?"
"#Ok im sorry honey.Call me when you are free#"
"Kay mom"Jiyong said closing the call and  taking his things, finally!
"Now what do i do..i forgot to ask my mom who would get me"
"Hey"a  voice was heard behind Jiyong.Jiyong turned to look behind only to face a tall boy (well at last taller than him) with black shorts a grey hoody black..  wet hair ? and a really bored sleepy face.
"Um do you need something"
"Are you.."the boy paused to look at a piece of paper who he took from his hoody pocked"Kwon Jiyong ?"he ended 
"Yes thats me"
"Im here to get you.Apparently you will live with us.."
"Oh you must be Mrs.Lee son"Jiyong said and the boy nodded 
"Follow me"The guy said not bothering to help Jiyong with his things
The atmosphere was really awkward  in the car.Jiyong at last was awkward so he decided to break the ice by speaking first 
"Now that i think of it..i dont know your name.."
"Lee Seungri" the guy said short
"Ah yeah Seungri shi thank you for giving me a ride this early"
"Oh its nothing..its not like someone made me wake up at 5 am to go  and wait for someone who i dont even know."
"Haha..yeah"Ok the situation  has become more awkward. Jiyong shouldn't have talked at all 
After 10 minutes of drive they were finally FINALLY there.Jiyong felt like kissing the land now.
"Jiyong omoo look at you!You have grown so much!"
"Ah really?I wished i grew more  taller not very happy with my current hight"Jiyong laughed 
"Hahah you are perfect sweety.I hope Seungri hasn't  been rude if he has i swear i.."
"Ah no no he helped me alot"
"He did ?Weird..i had to throw him a bucket  with water to wake him.Im serious he didnt wake up whatever i did.I would come myself but i dont know how to drive and my husband  is in a business trip"
Now Jiyong understands why Seungri hair were wet
"It was fine really.Im sorry for bothering you and thank you for letting me stay here for the remaining  6 months "
"You dont even mention it"Mrs.Lee said 
By the way Jiyong dream is to be a professional photographer.He is in Art academy and his school had defined  each of the student of the photograph departament to  a place to go for a good 6 month and explore.Jiyong got lucky since he didn't have to rent anything because he  could live with his mom friend family. 
"Jiyong you can place your things here.Its going to be your room now "
"Thank you"
"Well i will leave you to rest now.You must be tired"Mrs.lee said.Jiyong bowed  and thanked her again before closing the door and jumping to his bed.He was really exhausted as soon as his head touched the pillow he fell asleep.
---------------
Jiyong  woke up after 4 hours good sleep.Smelling a delicious smell  he got up from the bed and made his way to the kitchen 
"Good morning"he greeted Mrs.Lee
"Jiyong!Morning!Im making pancakes i hope you like them"
"I love them!Do you need help?"
"No im almost finished"Mrs.Lee said and Jiyong nodded sitting down on the table waiting to taste the pancakes
"Mom i brought the orange juice "
 "Thank you Seungri.You can sit down.The pancakes are almost done"Mr.Lee said.
Seungri didn't want to sit next to Jiyong.He didnt like the other would spend 6 month with them he didnt like his mother telling him to spend time and get along  with him because he doesn't  have any friends here.Even so because  of his mother obsession  that everyone should sit at their own chair he didnt had a choice but to sit next to him.Like she puts colored stickers on the chair so they wont get mixed.Seungri one is black his favourite color. She had put a sticker for Jiyong  as well.She had asked him his favourite color  and Jiyong answered black but since Seungri  one was black she put Jiyong second color white. 
"Readyy".
"Thank you"
"So Jiyong do you have a dream?"
"Hm?"
"Im sorry did i asked something i shouldn't have "
"Ah no no it was just to sudden.My dream is to cought  the  prefect photo..the perfect moment.."
"I have seen some of you photos and in some of them you have cought  the perfect  moment of something "
"Yes the perfect moment of something not mine.I want to cought my perfect moment and whenever i see it to remind me of something beautiful "
"I see.."
"The pancakes are really good i must say they tase better than my moms"Jiyong commented making mrs.lee blush and a certain taller boy roll his eyes
--------------
"Seungri you have to drive Jiyong around the town"
"But mom"
"Don't but me!"
"Ugh!"Seungri goraned taking the keys and going out make the car ready at that moment Jiyong comes downstairs
"Mrs.Lee i will be going now.I want to explore a little"
"Of course Jiyong!Seungri is waiting for you in the car"
"Seungri?Oh its ok i can take the bus or a taxi no need to.."
"You arent taking a buss or a taxi when we have 4 cars in garage Jiyong"
"Haha well thank you very much.I will see you later"Jiyong said bowing and getting out of the house immediately spotting a not so happy Seungri waiting for him.With a sigh Jiyong walked toward Seungri and got inside the car 
"Um thank you for the.."
"Don't talk to me"Seungri said interrupting Jiyong sentence as he started to drive 
"Ookay then"Jiyong mumbled to himself as straighted his body.
After driving for about 10 minutes Jiyong couldn't help but shout stop at Seungri when he saw a beautiful spot where can take a beautiful photo of the sea.
"What the ?! Do you have to shout!"Seungri said glaring at Jiyong
"Im sorry i just..."
"Just don't talk anymore!"Seungri said parking his car.Jiyong wonders why  Seungri hates him so much when all Jiyong has done in his house was breathing.
"Waaa look at this!So beautiful"Jiyong said his eyes sparkling like they always do when he sees something that he likes or loves.
"Its just..large quantity of water"Seungri said with a boring look  but also looking at Jiyong as if he was stupid of getting excited about the sea who they have seen a million of time 
"But not just a large quantity of water this is a beautiful view where blue prevails it also is very good for your eyes as it relaxes you "
"...Just...take the damn photo "Seungri said entering inside his car again.Were all the art students like this?God how annoying.
After 5 minutes Jiyong also returns back  in car
"Done?"Seungri asked and Jiyong nodded showing Seungri the photo he just made with his professional camera.
"Do you like it ?"
" Yes whatever "Seungri said starting the car 
Jiyong feels like this will be the longest 6 months of his entire life...
-------------
"We are home!"Jiyong said 
"Finally.."Seungri mumbled as he went to his room but it didnt went unheard but Jiyong
"Jiyong!How did it go? Did you like the town?"Mrs.Lee asked
"Yes i loved it"
"Im glad to hear that.Look son i really have to go something come up at work.I will be home in the morning.If you need anything feel free to use this house as your home "
"Thank you Mrs.Lee i really appreciate it.Do well at work"
"Aw thank you son.Im going now bye"Mrs Lee said leaving the house.
Jiyong smiled.He liked how Mrs.Lee treated him as if he was her son who just come back from studying in another country.
Just as Jiyong was about to go to his room Seungri rushs downstairs and leave the house.
"..well im alone now"Jiyong said to himself as he went to his room.
------------
Actually Jiyong was getting a little worried.Its 12 am and Seungri hasn't returned.Is he ok?Did something happend?Is he just out with his friends?Maybe he will spend the night with some friends or something.His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a loud bang coming from downstairs.Without thinking much he jumped out of the bad and run only to see Seungri on ground trying to get up
"Seungri ?! Are you ok?"
"Im fine"
"Fine ?!Omg look at your face"Jiyong said going to help Seungri but Seungri slaped his hand away and was about climb the stairs but his leg slipped.Thankfully Jiyong catched him on time.
"Let me help you"Jiyong said
Seungri body hurt to even move a little so he just let Jiyong to send him to his room.
"Ouch!"Seungri hisses when the disinfectant touched his lip wound
"Im sorry.Does it hurt?"
"No Sherlock it doesn't"
"Oh..sorry"Jiyong said placing the disinfectant more gently on the wound
"Aren't you going to ask?"
"No"
"Why?Its not every day you see someone come home like carp"
"Turn your head a little"Jiyong said and Seungri did what he was said "*sigh*If you feel comfortable to tell me then please im curious other way you dont have to tell anything"
"Why did you come here Jiyong?"Seungri asked
"Oh!This is the first time you said my name.."Jiyong said and Seungri rolled his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter