Bad day

Nyongtory ( G.Ri) ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is going wrong today.Everything!!
Seungri woke up in the morning and the first thing he did was tripping  and hitting the floor with his face really hard.He got a nosebleed.
After that he got terribly late at the shooting and got scolded by Yg. In theyr break he just wanted to get a glass of water but someone pushed him accidentally and the glass fell breaking.Seungri wanted to clean the mess and cutted his fingers in process. He did so many mistakes at singing and would misplace himself.
It was a really terrible day for him.
He doesn't know how much his has sighted today but he knows its been a lot of times.
"Seungri"Jiyong called him
"What ?! Look i am heaving a really bad day one of the worst so please save your scoldings.I know im ruining everything so please.Im leaving i informed yg about this so dont worry"Seungri said leaving the set.
"What did you told him?"Taeyang asked approaching Jiyong
"Nothing i just wanted to ask him if he was ok "Jiyong said
"Don't take it person Ji,Yg has been harsh with him today he is just tired "Taeyang said and Jiyong nodded looking toward the way Seungei leaved.
------
" it it it !!!"Seungri shouted  jumping on his bed. Seungri was so upset with himself.Why couldnt he do anything right today? Today it was supposed to end the shooting but because of him they should postpone it .Why should Seungri ruin everything!?! Now Seungri doesn't think low of himself no he feel equal with all the members its just today he really ruined everything.
Seungri sighed for the .. lost count ...before he got up from his bed and decided to go out for some fresh air.
---------------
"We need to go and see him"Taeyang said
"Yeah but he was really upset i dont think he will like all of us going"Seunghyun said
"So just one of us..who will go"Daesung asked and immediately the three of them turned theyr heads at Jiyong.
Jiyong lifted his head from his phone looked at the three boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter