Sequel of Opposite Attract

Nyongtory ( G.Ri) ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This sequel wa requested by  Wooyi_idm  I hope you enjoy it.

Its been 4 month since Seunghyun returned and he and Seungri sorted everything out.Seunghyun   finally had fallen in love with Daesung after one year of Daesung going after him.
The couple is staying at Jiyong and Seungri home till they find a house + Jiyong&Seungri house is huge. (By the way Seungri is a ceo in a big company.After Jiyong find out what Seungri did for living he almost collapsed.But its been only 1 year that Seungri took over the company so yeah. )
"WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?"Jiyong shouted 
Seungri run immediately to the bathroom where his boyfriend was
"What is what ? Something wrong? Tell me!!!"
"Seungri..?"
"What is it ? Are you hurt?"Seungri asked worried 
"Well you know how i have been vomiting everything from over a month ?"Jiyong said
"Yeah"
"Seungri..its positive"Jiyong said showing Seungri the pregnancy test.Seungri eyes widen and his mouth fell open.
"Is this a joke?"Seungri asked and Jiyong shook his head 
"Oh my fricking GOD i wil be a dad i will be a  dad!!!"Seungri shouted running to hug Jiyong
"Thank you! You made me so happy"
"So you are not mad ?"
"Are you kidding me ? this is the best gift i have ever gotten"
"Im glad"
---------
5 month  and Seungri has been  clinging so much at Jiyong lately.Since he discovered about the pregnancy he is more with Jiyong than at work.Seungri is always touching Jiyong belly and talking to the baby.It makes Jiyong happy but its a little painful as the baby always kicks when Seungri is playing with Jiyong belly.
Jiyong has been having those mood swings and he crys even is the spoon fall from his hand.
Really Seunghyun and Daesung  are planing on giving Seungri a gold medal for being so calm even when Jiyong is happy for a second angry the next one and crying the other second. Seunghyun just wants to slap him and tell me to pull himself together the only thing that keeps him for doing so is Daesung that tells him that on his early pregnancy Seunghyun throwed a big fight only because Daesung accidentally touched his and how Seunghyun would wake up every night in 2 Am because he was a craving for chocolate ice cream.
---------
"Jiyong?"
"He Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter