Ignoring you (loving you)

Nyongtory ( G.Ri) ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guys had decided to spend time together by gathering and watching a move they all agreed to watch in 12 am.Jiyong usually would be asleep by this time but the guys insisted and Jiyong thought it wasnt a big deal since he really like watching movies.But the problem is..he can't watch the damn movie.Why? Lee ing Seungri thats why! 
Seungri wasn't doing anything actually. He was calmly watching the movie. And that was the exact problem.Seungri almost sleepy face his pink lips .His oversized shirt that showed his milky skin.And the way he was curling in the ground like a little kid placing his head in a pillow he had gotten from the sofa... 
This is way to beautiful to handle.Jiyong just couldn't stop watching and he wanted them to be like this forever.He wanted time to freeze as he doubts he is going to see Seungri  so innocent so kissable as he is now.So in this case he thanks the lord a thousand times for him being born in a time where cellphones exists.
Carefully Jiyong lifts his phone pretending like he is looking at something in the phone.Luckily for him the guys were all to concentrated at the movie to even notice that Jiyong had his phone in his hand. Being careful he muted the voice and checked to see if his flesh was on .When he was sure that everything was ok he immediately snapped the pic that he is going to cherish forever.
Can't Jiyong just throw himself at the panda and attack him?He is just so irresistible!
"Hey no phones"Taeyang who was sitting next to him said.Jiyong nodded putting the phone back on his pocket.He will admire the masterpiece when he is alone that photo its not something he can share.No never it is just for him and his eyes.Thankfully he decided to take the picture on time because Seungri  just changed place with Seunghyun who was sitting on the sofa.Jiyong was a bit disappointed but he thinks that was for the best.He now can actually concentrate at the movie.
After 2 hours and half of the movie well actually make it the last 50 min for Jiyong the boys we getting to their own rooms.
Jiyong was ready to open the door when he felt the presence of someone which was not Taeyang  his roommate behind him.
"Seungri  ?"Jiyong asked when he saw the panda boy "What are you doing here ?"
"Um..i sleep here?Did you forgot we changed the rooms and im now your roommate ?"Seungri said with his deep sleepy voice .This was really to much for Jiyong. Oh wait did Seungri  just say that he was his roommate? Oh this wasn't needed noo!
"Oh yeah im sorry i forgot"Jiyong said entering the room .Placing something on his closed Jiyong turned to go at his bed but stopped when he saw Seungri  laying on it.
"Um..S- Seungri  thats my bed.."Jiyong said  of course stuttering but Seungri  didn't respond. By now Jiyong could hear Seungri  soft breathing and it was obvious that Seungri  was already asleep.
All the boys knew that if you lay on Jiyong bed then you must have a death wish.Seungri must have been to sleepy to even notice where he was laying but as if Jiyong would do anything to him. Because let's be real if it was possible Jiyong would have layed beside Seungri  and cuddle him. Which it will never happen because Seungri  is far from having even the slightest crush on Jiyong. Jiyong knows that he will never have a chance but for now he has decided to act like a creep but he will give up soon.
Jiyong sighed and layed at the other bed.He didn't have time to think about anything immediately falling asleep when his head touched the pillow. He just hopes that this crush..This very very very huge crush for Seungri  will die soon because now that he and Seungri  are roommates things are not going to be so easy for Jiyong.
-------------
"Seungri !  Seungri  wake up!" Jiyong could hear whispers coming from his bed.Still in a sleepy state he slowly opened his eyes and saw Daesung and seunghyun shaking Seungri as they told him to wake up.
"Man is still early..Go away " Seungri said turning on the other side 
"It's 9am Seungri."Daesung said rolling his eyes " Anyway do you realize that you have slept on Jiyong bed ?"
Like someone pushed some kind of button on Seungri he immediately got up terrorized
"So cute " Jiyong thought 
"Omg I'm dead sooo dead " Seungri  said
"How did you end up here anyway? " Top asked
"I don't know I was really sleepy and I don't even remember how I ended here"
If only Seungri  knew that he was the only person that could sleep wherever touch most of Jiyong things and still Jiyong would be totally ok with that.
"I will forgive you this time since you were like sleepwalking " Jiyong said getting up from the bed rubbing his eyes 
"Jiyong!"The three of them shouted 
"No this is not Jiyong! Of course it's me you are in my room "
"Ah of course we know that it's just um I..I'm sorry I will never do it again" Seungri  said bowing 
"As long as you never do it again we are ok" Jiyong ignored any extra words from Seungri as he gets out of the room . Well at last that's what Seungri  thinks because that's what Jiyong wants him to think but in reality Jiyong listen to every word Seungri  says never missing anything but Seungri  doesn't know that and he doesn't need to know.
------------
"Ah Jiyong? Yeah he hasn't changed much.He keeps giving me the attention of the year in one moment  and the next he ignors me completely " Seungri  said laughing to the lady who was interviewing them
"My I ask why do you do that Jiyong shi."The lady asked. 
"...He says a lot of usless things and jokes around a lot so i just do that " Jiyong said.Bull he enjoys every word and none of them is usless and he loves his jokes. Seungri  speaking makes Jiyong happy in a way Jiyong can't explain
"How is it usless to ask about the time?"Seungri asked 
"When did you ever ask me ?"
"I did!"
"You didn't"
"I surely did but you were to busy ignoring me after i made only like 2 jokes " Jiyong doesn't know why this words effected him this way but looking at Seungri as he said that he felt sad and Seungri too wasn't looking really happy either. He looked like a puppy who was kicked out. Yes Jiyong is acting selfish in this situation but what can he do? He likes Seungri so much and the only solution he can think of is ignoring him as much as he can till the feelings fade away. "Me and Jiyong can't  really find the language to get along"
No they can if Jiyong wasn't so concentrated at getting rid of his feeling then Seungri and him would be best buddys. 
"Oh I think we get a long really well tho when you want thats it " Jiyong said and oh his pure heart how fast started to beat when Seungri showed his perfect wide smile like the puppy just found a home with people who loves h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter