The school bad boy

Nyongtory ( G.Ri) ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was waked up by the alarm clock. He groaned as he closet the alarm.It was same thing every day  wake up ,wash you face and teeth or maybe take a shower eating breakfast then go to school take your lessons bullying someone...Yes you heard it Seungri is a bully  He is the school bad boy.He is the boy that every  girl and boys wants to have .He is rich and he has the looks that every boy is envy of.  Seungri is the person that the school fears even when he is far away from them.Seungri has a few friends like Seunghyun and Daesung but even them are scared of Seungri just not as much as everyone else.

Seungri entered to his hight classed car and was off to school.

When Seungri entered in school he could see the fear in people eyes expecially in boys eyes.Why? Well thats because Seungri  makes physical pain in theyr body while at girls he break they'r heart's.

Well it's not only Seungri fault the girls never learn and they end up always saying ye  to end up ditched by him  because Seungri never shows up. But even if Seungri is the one who makes crazy  everyone , there is he ..A boy with black hair pale skin and wonderful black eyes  .He was thin and tall.He is the one that brightened  everyone day with just a smile .He is the one that doesn't care for Seungri at all .He is Kwon Jiyong the name that everyone knows.

Seungri doesn't understand but since the first day When Jiyong and Seungri clashed together and Seungri was ready to yell at him only freeze when he saw Jiyong smile and when he lost in his shiny black eyes.

Seungri letted out a long sight from the memory.It was the end of the school but Seungri has to stay an hour more.As he got to the detention room he saw that the teacher wasn't there.

"Where could she be?"Seungri asked no one but he got an answer anyway

"S-shee is in the bathroom " Someone said 

Seungri turned his head to see who it was only to be meet with a pair of  black eyes that belongs to no one except Jiyong.

Seungri was lost but he had to keep it together 

"Oh ...well what are you doing here anyway?"Seungri asked

"Huh nothing much i just come l-l-late to class "Jiyong said 

"Oh well that ok i guess"Seungri said not knowing what else to say. It was obvious that Jiyong was scared of him Seungri was his bully anyway.Yes Seungri does bully Jiyong and just wants to kill himself for doing that but without destroyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter