Sleepwalking

Nyongtory ( G.Ri) ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big Bang had returned from their late night interview  and all of them were about to pass out any moment. Not having anymore power to even change they said goodnight to each other and went to sleep.Seungri like Jiyong  and Taeyang couldn't sleep with the clothes he had gone out with.He went to the barthroom washed his face as to wash the sleepiness away dressed comfortable clothes and went to his shared room with Daesung.Daesung was asleep already and soon after Seungri head touched the pillow he too fell asleep. Seungri never had sleeping problems and he doesn't know why or how it started but the next morning when he waked up he found himself at Jiyong shared room with Taeyang at Jiyong bed hugging Jiyong.He was really surprised that surprised that he almost fell from the bed ...correction he fell from the bed  hurting his .
Thanking god that Jiyong hadn't wake up yet Seungri made his way to his room questioning himself how te hell did he ended up at Jiyong bed.He didnt think much thought because he was still tired and when he layed at his bed he soon fell asleep
Today was their day off so everyone waked up after 10 o clock.Jiyong was the first to wake up.He made his morning routine and then  cooked breakfast for everyone. After Jiyong come Taeyang and  soon after  followed Daesung and Seunghyun.
"Hey Daesung where is Seungri so we can eat together"Jiyong said 
"Still sleeping  do you want me to go and wake him up?"Daesung asked
"No its ok i will go" Jiyong said as he wiped his hands with a towel.
Going to Seungri and Daesung room always annoyed Jiyong.Their room was a mess no it was not a mess  did a bomb fell in here ? 
"Seungri"Jiyong called but no answer come from the taller boy.
"Seungri if you dont wake up nothing is going to be left for you to eat " did someone pushed the wake up button at Seungri because at the end of the sentence Seungri opened his eyes way to fast
"Huh?"
"You are awake good go to bathroom and wash yourself before coming to eat"Jiyong said giving Seungri a smile before joining with the others. Seungri had always liked waking up with Jiyong smiling face first thing in the morning( Seungri is not saying he likes Jiyong) even though Jiyong has a not so good way to wake people up.
Seungri got up from his bed went to the bathroom and washed up as he was told before joining the others to the table
"Good Morning" he said 
"Good Morning " the others said in synic and after that they all started to eat.
"So do you guys have any plan for today?" Taeyang asked
"Not really im still tired from yesterday"Seunghyun said and the other nodded agreeing
"Then how about we spend the day home?We can watch movie and eat snacks "
"Thats cool with me" Daesung said 
"I can't i will be meeting my mom today"Jiyong said 
"Oh..So only Jiyong has a plan right?"Taeyang asked
"Yeap we all are in for the lazy day"Seunghyun said 
Seungri face fell alittle.He wanted to spend the free day with Jiyong (and the others of course).
The next hours were boring.This is the 4 or the 6 movie they have seen.They have been going to the supermarket down theyr dorm 3 times already to buy snacks and Jiyong still hasn't returned .The last one is the main reason why Seungri is bored..(again Seungri doesn't like him).
Around 8 the front door opened and Jiyong showed up with a tired face.
"Jiyong welcome back"
"Hey Taeyang " Jiyong greeted sitting down on the sofa next to Seungri 
"What with the face have you worked all day ?"Seungri asked  because sometimes Jiyong would do that in his free time.Instead of relaxing he would find himself something to do.
"Ah no my mother wanted to do alot of things today.I even had to run from a few fans.I don't know where she finds all the energy"Jiyong said chuckling with the last part.
Seungri thinks that this Jiyong was the cutest.With his eyes half open his messy black hair and the little tired smile on his beautiful shaped lips (Seungri didn't noticed all this because he likes Jiyong don't take it the wrong way).
So in the end they ended up watching one last movie.It was a horror movie and Seungri hated them for doing this to him.They all know how much he hated horror movies but they still choosed a horror one.
Seungri was practically all the time compressed with Jiyong hiding his eyes behind Jiyong head or  grabbed his hand whenever there was a scary part.Seungri felt embarrassed for getting sacred so easy while the others didnt seem to have it that much of a problem but at te same time he liked how Jiyong didn't seem to be bothered by Seungri who was acting like a crybaby.
"Well guys i did with the full meaning of the word nothing today and im super tired"Daesung said scratching his hands
"Yeah me too i will be going to sleep Good Night"Seunghyun said and the others followed all of them going to sleep.
------------------
It was 1 am and Jiyong was still awake watching some videos on internet.He lifted his eyes when he heard  the door opening .Seungri entered the room.Jiyong lifted an eyebrow and made a questioning look.
"Seungri what are you doing here ?"Jiyong asked but he got no answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter