Basketball player

Nyongtory ( G.Ri) ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri looked over and saw him standing there. Jiyong was getting ready for his basketball game while Seungri sat quietly and daydreamed. "Why am I so stupid?" He thought to himself, "He would never like someone like me..." His thought continued on like this until he noticed Jiyong walking in his direction.

"He's not walking over here right?" He thought, "No. He'd never walk over here. Why would anyone walk over here? Let alone the school's star basketball playe-" his thought was cut off by the shadow of Jiyong's figure enveloping him.

"Hey Seungri!" He greeted a bright smile among his features. "Oh, um.. Hey Jiyong." Seungri replied timidly "Are you coming to the game tonight?" He asked, "Of course! I mean... Yeah, all of my friends will be there so I might as well tag along." Seungri replied whilst thinking about his so called "friends". They were never great to him, and they hate Jiyong. In the end Seungri knew it would come down to one or the other.

"Really? I'll be glad to see you there! We might even win." Jiyong said happily the smile on his face looking like it was gonna take over his eyes. "Oh please," Seungri thought, "Our team always wins, your on it." But he didn't have the courage to say it and what came out was an quiet, "Let's hope, wouldn't want to dissapoint." and an awkward laugh. "Yeah." Jiyong replied with a chuckle.

"Seungri! There you are." One of Seungri's only real friends Daesung said grabbing onto his arm. "We've been looking everywhere for you!" Another one of his "friends" called whilst Daesung tugged on his arm, "Come on the game is about to start!"

Seungri managed to turn towards Jiyong the midst of being dragged away, "Good luck!" was all he managed to get out before the door shut.

"Seungri, how many times do we have to tell you? Stop hanging around Jiyong we don't like him!" taemin scolded, causing Seungri to immediately look around for Daesung, only to realize he wasn't there. "Great," He thought, "I'm left alone to deal with taemin and his mutts." taemin turned and walked toward the door the bleachers, raising her hand and beckoning him as you would a dog as he did so. "And why must I? What's wrong with Jiyong anyway?" Seungri inquired, "Are you deaf?! I already explained to you. We don't like him." taemin said angrily. "Now come on, the game is starting." he sighed out before plastering a fake smile on his face and turning back towards the doors.

"No! I'll hang out with whoever I want." Seungri yelled out, causing taemin to turn back around immediately. "Are you really going to argue with me o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter