We started to get closer~

Please Be Mine

Kevin's P.O.V.

I was practicing on the last song while the hyungs and Dongho had went outside for luch. When I finished singing, I heard a  familiar voice.

"Kevin!!! You really can sing well!!! I love your voice so much!!"  It was HyeJin, she clapped her hands while speaking to me.

I was really shocked. I didn't know that she's here. Did she heard the entire song?

"Sorry for being so excited, haha." HyeJin apologised.

"Oh, its okay. Thanks for praising!! And, sorry I didn't know that you were here. Why are you here anyway?" I asked.

"Ahh~ Dongho asked me to come over, but it seems like he's not at the dorm?"

"Yeahhh, Dongho and the hyungs has gone out to have their luch."

"I see. Hmm, have you eaten? Do you want me to cook something for you?"

"You know how to cook? Actually I can cook too~ Maybe we can cook together?" I was amazed by HyeJin ah, girls nowadays doesn't really know how to cook. SInce I know how to cook too, I offered myself to cook with her together.

"It'll be great! Let's go to the kitchen now!" HyeJin said while pulling my hand and walk towards the kitchen.

*Yah Kevin! Why is your heart beating so fast again?* I thought when HyeJin pulled my hand.

She lead me to the kitchen after that.

Kevin's P.O.V end.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- At the kitchen -

"Hmmm, what should we cook?" You asked.

"I have no idea too." Kevin said.

You walk around the kitchen to search for things to cook. "Ermmm, Kevin-ssi, looks like there's only spaghetti."

"Sure! Let's start now! I'm hungryyyyyyyyyy!!!!" You giggled as he complain like a kid.

You both started it off and when you see Kevin sweating a littlie, you took a tissue and wipe it away.

Kevin was quite shocked and he turned over to look at you. *Omg, HyeJin's wiping off the sweat for me? Gosh, my heart's beating so fast again*

You didn't know that Kevin was staring at you so when your eyes and his eyes met, it was really awkward.

"Thank you!" Kevin said while touching your nose.

You smell the sauce and you felt that your nose is wet. "Kevin-ssi!!!! You put the spaghetti sauce on my nose?" You beat his hand playfully. "You're so bad!" And you put some sauce on his nose too.

*Aigoo HyeJinnie is so cute. I kept thinking about her and my heart beats real fast when I was with her. Did I really fall in love with HyeJin ah? Hey Kevin! You can't! She's Eli hyung's girl!* Kevin thought and continued to play with you.

You two played a while at the kitchen. "Kevin-ssi, I think we cooked the spaghetti for a bit too long?"

"Hahahahaha!!!" You two bursted into laugh after that and Kevin quickly turn off the fire.

"We're having too much fun playing i bet! Hahaha~" Kevin give you a smile. "HyeJin ah~ You can wait at the dinning table first~ I'll carry them out."

"Sure~!"

Kevin took out two plates and put the spaghetti on it together with the sauce. He then took them out to the dinning table.

"Here come the spaghetti!!"

"Wowww~ It doesn't look so bad!! Thank you Kevin-ssi, let's eat now!"

"HyeJin ah, you don't need to be so formal to me, call me oppa?" Kevin said while sitting down.

"Nae? Alright.. Kevin oppa?" You said and blushed.

"Hahahah! HyeJin ah you're so cute! Let's eat now!"

You two were chatting so happily with each other, you two shared your hobbies, fatcs and others.

*Seems like me and HyeJin has gotten closer! I'm so happy. Thank you HyeJin ah, for brightening my day today.* Kevin thought.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Chapter done! Is it too short?? I'll make it longer next chapter!! Keep subscribing and comment!!! ^^