It's U-Kiss' Debut Day!

Please Be Mine

It's U-Kiss debut day today!! The members are all excited yet nervous! You helped them with the preparation and you were cheering for them and keep on telling them try not to get too nervous. You followed them to the waiting room too.

"Aigoooo, can you feel my heartbeat? I'm so nervous!" Soohyun said.

"Me too~~~ What should I do?" Dongho added.

"I'll practice my lines again!" AJ said.

"Oppas, try not to get so nervous~ I'll be cheering for you all!" You smiled at them.

"Thank you HyeJin-ah~" Xander said. "Guys! Let's get prepared! It's gonna be our turn soon! Do your best alright? Fighting!!" He continued.

"1, 2, 3, FIGHTING!!!" The members cheered together.

"5 more minutes! Be quick alright?" A staff claimed.

"Noona~ Can I get a hug from you? I'll make me feel better!" Dongho asked you.

"Sure~" You then hugged him. "Thank you noona!!! I promise I'll do my best!" A big smile appear on Dongho's face.

"Yah!! This is not fair! Why is Dongho the only one who get the hug? I want too~~" Soohyun complained. "Me too~~" "Me too!!" The members joined him too.

"Alright, I'll give all of you a hug okay? Haha~"

"Yeahhh!!!!" They cheered. "But me first!" Bunny Hoon said while stepping up to you. He spread his arms wide and wait for you to hug him. You then hugged him, followed by the other members.

Eli's the last one you hugged since he was standing at the corner. "Just a hug?" Eli asked you when you broke free the hug.

"What do you want other than the hug?" You asked.

"Kiss me" He said.

"But there's so many people here!"

"Just kiss me will you?"

"Alright, but just cheeks."

You reach your head towards Eli's cheek but when you're going to kiss him. he quickly turn his head over, making his lips touched yours. Your eyes widened in return and you quickly pull him away.

"Yahhh!!!" You shouted while blushing.

"I'm sure you won't get angry right? Haha babo. Alright we'll have to go onto the stage now!" Eli said.

*Why do I have this uneasy feeling? Aishh..* Kevin thought when he saw that.

"Make sure you cheered for us while watching us!" Kiseop said to you.

"I surely will! Oppas fighting!"

"FIGHTING!!" They went to the stage after that and positioned themselves.

Meanwhile, you walked out of the waiting room too and you went to the VIP seats.

After a few moment, the music finally starts!

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Updated! But sorry for the very short chapter! I'm busy that's why. >_< Anway, please keep on reading! :))) Subscribe and comment! <3