Another Wonderful Day

Please Be Mine

"Omo!! It's already 8AM?? I'm gonna be late for school! Better be quick! "

HyeJIn quickly get herself prepared and leave her house for school. When she was about to close her door, she felt an arm wrapped around her waist.

"Good morning! I've been waiting for you. Gonna be late for school again? Haha babo HyeJIn~" Eli pinched your nose after finised his words.

Eli's your boyfriend and you two have already been a couple for a year. You two love each other a lot and Eli's been always so sweet towards you. You two attented the same school too but since he's older than you, you two are not in the same class.

"Aigoo oppa! Don't pinch my nose! It hurts.." You pouted.

*HyeJin ah don't pout too~ You know I can't resist your cuteness!* Eli thought. "Mianhae! Let's go! Aren't we gonna be late for school?" Eli said.

"Ohh you're right! I almost forget about it hehe. Kaja!" You siad.

Eli walked you to the school and to your class.

He hugged you and said, "Go into the class quick! I'll come to your class again after school. ^^"

"Araseo~ See you later!" You said and went into the class.  

Eli then quickly run to his class in order not to be late.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"RINGGGGGGGGG!!!!" The school bell finally rang and the students started to cheer!

HyeJin's packing her books while her friend, Haeri, started mumbling.

"Ahhhh that's so sweet! Somebody's boyfiend is already waiting for her!"

HyeJin heard it and started to blush. "Haeri!!!"

"Hahahah okayyyy, I'll stop teasing you~ Why are you still sitting here? Go to your boyfriend quick!"

"Nae~ Hehehe! Annyeong Haeri! See you next Monday since tomorrow has no school!" (A/N: There's no school on Saturday and Sunday for your school. ^^)

"Annyeong~ ^^" Haeri replied.

Eli then walk towards you and said "How's school today? You look tired, let me carry your bag!"

"Gwenchana oppa! You must be tired too, I'll carry it myself!"

"Stop fighting! I'll carry your bag for you~ :P"

"Fine~ Let's go home!"

Eli walked you to your house but his phone rang on the way home so he picked up.

"HyeJin ah it's from the company. They have something important to annouce so I've to go now.  Mian but can you go home yourself?" Eli said after the call.

Eli's actually a trainee in NH Media and he's hoping that he can debut one day.

"Oh it's okay I can go home myself, you should go now~" You said.

"Hmm.. Let's have a date tomorrow, I'll text you the place and time. Annyeong!" Eli kissed your cheek and left.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's already midnight and you prepared to go to sleep when you received a message. *It must be Eli oppa. ^^* You thought and you went to check the message.

------------------------------

To: Babo HyeJin ♥

Let's go to shopping tomorrow! 6PM, meet at the park near your house. ^^

I bet you haven't sleep now right? Do sleep soon! I don't want you to be too tired. Good night! ♥

From: Pigeon Eli xD

--------------------------------

You started to laugh the moment you see the word, "Pigeon Eli" because you really find it very funny when he imitate the Pigeon. :)

--------------------------------

To: PIGEON ELI OPPA! XD

Nae! You too~ Good night. ^^

From: HyeJin (I'm not babo okay? ^^)

---------------------------------

Eli laughed at your "I'm not babo okay?" also.

That end the day and you went to your dreamland~ Same thing to Eli. :)

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Chapter 1 finished!! I hope it's not too boring~! >_< Thanks for reading everyone!! Please subscribed and comment! :)