New Students?

Please Be Mine

Your P.O.V.

It's schooling day again! Arghh I hate to go to school alone without Eli oppa. Oppa is so busy with his schedules which made him have to skip his lessons.

I walked to school slowly and finally I reached the school. The moment I step into the school, I heard some girls gossiping. "AIshh that girl, U-Kiss Eli's girfriend right? Oh dear, she doesn't fit to be his girlfriend."

"Yeah~ Totally right! How could she steal my Eli oppa?" The other girl joined in.

I feet so hurt. I feel like killing myself. Since Eli oppa debuted, many girls in the school has been bashing me, I feel really miserable. And, Eli oppa's not there for me.. Can I endure this myself?...

As I walk to the class, I heard a lot of comments like, there's new transer students in the school. And, the students is the members of U-Kiss?

I laughed at them in my mind, how would the other U-Kiss oppas in this school? I ignored them and sat down on my seat

The teacher walk in very soon and we greeted him.

"Good Morning Sir."

"Good morning. As most of you had heard, we will have some new students in our school. And one of them will be joining our class. Kevin, you may come in now." The teacher said.

*Wow, another guy who called Kevin?* I  thought and I continue to read my book without looking up at the new student.

"Kyaaaa! It's him! Really him!" I heard crazy screaming after that. What's wrong with them? I continue to ignore it.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kevin Woo! As you know, I'm a member of the rookie group, U-Kiss. I hope we can be friends!" The student introduced himself.

Wait, Kevin Woo from the rookie group, U-Kiss? And that voice... Dont tell me he's really Kevin oppa!I

I lifted up my head and IT IS REALLY KEVIN OPPA. I was so shocked. But Kevin oppa is smiling at me.

"Kevin. where do you want to sit? You can choose." The teacher asked.

"Oppa! Here! Sit with me!" Other girls shouted.

"There!" Kevin oppa pointed at the seat beside me. "Beside HyeJin-ah~" And he walk towars the seat beside me and sat down.

"What? Lee HyeJin again? What excatly she want? She already has Eli!!!" Some girls said angrily.

"HyeJin-ah~ I'm glad that I'm in the same class with you!" Kevin oppa said and hugged me.

I can sense the death glare from the other girls in our class. Therefore I quickly pull Kevin oppa away.

"E-Ermm.. M-Me too."

"Don't worry. I'll protect you from the other girls!" Kevin said to me when he see me speaking nervously. "Don't care about the other girls okay?" He continued and smile at me.

"Okay." I smiled at him too.

"Ermm oppa? That means the other oppas are studying in this school too?"

"Yes, but except for Kibum, Jaeseop and Xander hyung.. You know Eli didn't attend school today because of his own schedule right?"

Ohh, I get it! Yes I know that.. Hmm, Let's continue our lessons!"

Your P.O.V ends.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No one's P.O.V.

 

It's break time and Kevin pulled you to the canteen to meet the other U-Kiss members. Many girls are crowed around them and you can see that they feel quite uncomfortable with it.

"OH! HYEJIN NOONA IS THERE!! NOONAAAAAA~~~" Dongho saw you and and he quickly came out from the crowd to hug you.

"What?! Other than Eli, she's close with the other members too? Arghh I hate her!!!!" A girl said and you heard it.

"Aigoo Dongho yah~ Can you let go of me now? Many people is looking!" You said.

Dongho then let go of you and the other U-Kiss members walk towards you.

"Annyeong HyeJin-ah~ Let's go and eat now! I'm so hungry~~" Hoon put his arm on your shoulder and said.

You had your meal with Kevin, Hoon, Kiseop, Soohyun and Dongho.

Still, there's a lot of girls bashing you but Kevin keep on telling you to ignore them.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Seems like you all want HyeJin to end up with Kevin?? Alright, I'll consider it kekeke. :) Is it a good idea to let Kevin be HyeJin's classmate? Hahaha~ Please comment! ^^