Eli's Birthday - Part Two ♡

Please Be Mine

"Yessss I did it~~ Oh yeah, I shall close the light now!!" You decided to close the light and make the door of the room unlock so that Eli can come in himself.

You went to prepared the birthday cake and hide yourself in the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Eli arrived. He searched for the room and knocked the door.

"Excuse Me?" No one reply him. "HyeJin ah are you there?" He continued to knock the door.

"HyeJin!! HyeJin! Are you okay?" Eli got worried and he tries to open the door but he discorved that the door is unlock.

He started to walk in the room. "HyeJin?"

"Why the lights are not switched on? Oh dear, HyeJin tricked me!" Eli got pissed off and decided to leave the room.

By then, you switched on the lights and came out from the place you were hiding in with the birthday cake and started to sing a birthday song for him.

"Saengil chuka habnida~

 Saengil chuka habnida~

 Saranghanen Eli oppa~

Saengil chuka habnida~"

This stopped Eli from leaving. He was so shocked by your action.

You then walk towards Eli and said "Happy birthday oppa! Come, let's make a wish and blow the candles! Hehe~"

Eli looked around the room and was amazed. "HyeJin ah.. You-You prepared all this??"

"Hehe yesss, do you like it?"

"Of course! They're so nice!!! Oh, I'll make a wish now! The candle's melting!"

Eli closed his eyes and started to make a birthday wish. He open his eyes when he's done and blow the candles.ready

"Happy birthday oppa!!!" You wished him again and you clapped your hands excitedly.

Eli held your hands and pull you closer to him. "HyeJin ah, thank you so much.. I thought you forget about my birthday.."

You saw Eli's eyes are already teary and you know that he's holding his tears. "Babo.. How would I forget my boyfriend's birthday? Hehe.."

"Thank you~~" Eli hugs you really tight.

"O-Oppa! I-I can't breathe!"

"Mianhae HyeJin ahh~ Are you okay? I'm touched that's why.." Eli lowered his head.

"It's okay but you'll have your lesson now!!" You quickly grab a pillow and throw at him.

Knowing that Eli's going to attack you back, you quickly run around the room. But unfortunately you tripped and fall on the sofa.

"Haha you got caught!" Eli jumped onto the sofa and lay on top on you. "Now is the time that you'll receieve your lesson!" He let out an evil laugh.

"Hey don't hit me too hard please!!!" You beg while you closed your eyes, you're really scared that he'll hit you hard.

But you felt something soft touched your lips, making your eyes widened. *Oh my god! What is that? Oppa kissed me? That's my first kiss and I'm not prepared at all!* You thought.

After a moment, Eli finally stopped while you're still shocked. 

"I'm sorry, I can't control keke." Eli said.

"Yah!!! Kim Kyong Jae!! You're so bad!!! You took my first kiss!!!!!" You complained although you like it. And you actualy keep on complanning.

"Come on HyeJin, we've been dating for a year and you know I AM a bad boy isn't it?" Eli smirked and gave you a seductive look.

*Ahhhh that eyes. I can't resist! So seductive!! Yaaaa!!! You're really so bad!!! How dare you give me this kind of look and makes me melt??* You thought.

"HyeJin, let's have a little fun?" Eli asked.

*Huh? What's oppa saying? I don't understand.* You thought again and gave Eli a confused look.

Straight away Eli kissed you again and you're shocked again. *Is this what he mean? Oh my god we're still young! We can't do this!* You thought.

However, you don't know why but you didn't stop Eli. You two continued for a while until he started to touch your body. This remind you something and you pull Eli away.

"I'm sorry oppa. You know, we're still young. We should do this after we get married." You said to Eli.

"Ohh it's okay, I'm the one who supposed to apologise. I didn't think of it, I just can't control myself. " He gave you a guitly look.

"Don't need to be guity oppa. I can understand." You smiled at him. "But..."

"But??" Eli asked.

"But you're really a bad boy!!!!!" You continued and run away once again, but to the beach outside the room.

"Yahh don't let me catch you or else you'll be dead meat!" Eli shouted and started to chase you.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You both just spent the day playing until you both get tired.

You both went back to the room and lay down on the bed.

"HyeJin ah, I'm really happy today, thank you so much." Eli started a conversation.

"I'm glad that you're happy." You smiled.

"Oh HyeJin ah, I've some good news to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Remember that the company asked me to go back to the company for something important when I walk you home the other day?"

"Yes! What did the company told you?"

"They said, I'm going to debut as a boy band named U-Kiss soon!!!"

"Mwo-Mworago??? Is it true??? Your wish is finally fulfilled!!! I'm so happy for you oppa!!"

"Yesss! It's true!! I'm really happy too! Therefore I'll be moving to a dorm living with my members soon."

"Geurae? Where's the dorm?"

"It's just near your house HyeJin ah!! I can go to your house more earlier now!"

"Keke oppa daebak!! I would like to see you earlier in the morning too~"

"Keke I'll bring you to our dorm when we move in and I'll introduce you to my band members!"

"Sure! I can't wait~ Awhhh I'm so tired oppa, let's sleep now."

"Yeah I'm tired too. I'll go to the sofa and sleep."

"Oppa! You can sleep on the bed. We will share the bed."

"Is it okay with you?"

"Of course. Good night oppa."

"Goodnight. Have a nice sleep." Eli kissed your forehead.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter 4 completed!!! How is it?? Is the scene okay?? Please subcribe and comment~~