I've Hurt Her

Please Be Mine

"Hey Kevin! I'm home~" Eli said.

Kevin look at him for a second before continue his work.

"Why are you ignoring me? What's wrong Kevin?" Eli asked.

"Of course I will ignore a heartless boyfriend.." Kevin said.

"Heartless boyfriend? What do you mean by that??"

"HYEJIN SUFFERED A LOT BECAUSE OF YOU AND SHE JUST GOT BEATEN!!! AND YOU ARE NOT THERE FOR HER! AREN'T YOU A HEARTLESS BOYFRIEND?!" Kevin couldn't take it anymore and shouted at Eli's face.

"What?! HyeJin got beaten?? Why I'm not informed? Is it serious? Where is she now?"

"You are not informed? I think you should check your phone.. Are there any missed call from HyeJin? She called you when she's still asking for help! And you didn't answer it.. Luckily she called the wrong person which is me!"

Eli quickly take out his phone and check and he saw the missed calls from HyeJin. "I was busy by that time so I didn't know that HyeJin called me! I didn't mean it.. Where's HyeJin now??

"She's in my room now.."

"I'll go and check out on her!" Eli was about to rush to Kevin's room.

"So you care about her? Ha.." But Eli stopped after hearing Kevin's words. He walked back to Kevin.

"Of course I care about her." Eli said firmly.

"But you don't deserve HyeJin-ah."

Eli got angry and punched Kevin's face. "What did you say? I don't desreve her? Then do you think that you deserve her? I knew that you like her, isn't it?"

"Yes, so what if I like her? I wanted her to be mine, cause I really can't stand it that HyeJin such a boyfriend like you!" Kevin punched Eli back.

"Yahh, when she needed you, you're not there. When she suffered, I'm the one who stay by her side and not you! I promised myself that, if HyeJin suffered again, I'll steal her from you." Kevin continued.

Eli got more angry and grabbed Kevin's shirt.

"STOP IT YOU TWO!" You shouted just then. You heard some voices just now so you came down to check what's going on.

"HyeJin?" Eli quickly push Kevin away and check on you.

"HyeJin ah are you okay? Does it hurts?"

"It hurts.. But it's my heart which hurts.." And a tear rolled down from your cheek.

"I'm sorry HyeJin-ah! I really didn't mean it! I'm sorry, could you forgive me?"

"Do you know that how much I've missed you? I needed you so badly.. But I no longer feel secure around you anymore. I keep on telling myself that it's okay because you're busy. But this time round, it's really hard for me to convince myself with the same reason now. Because, you really hurt me."

Eli quickly hugged you. "I'm sorry HyeJin-ah~ I promise I'll stay by your side every seconds from now on! Please don't leave me!"

You tried your best to pull him away. And when you did it,  you quickly ran out from the dorm.

"HyeJin!" Kevin shouted.

"Yah! If anything happen to HyeJin, you'll be dead!" Kevin said to Eli and quickly chase after HyeJin.

"I should have spend time with HyeJin-ah... Babo me... Why am I so focused on my work only!" Eli said after Kevin went out.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Woohoo~ How's the chapter? Is it exciting?? Haha~ I hope your like it! ^^ But wow~ Have your seen Elvin have a fight before? Hahhaa~ xD Enjoy the chapter! ^^

Hahaha N1C0L33C0RN !! You can read my mind? Hahah yes! It's a fight! xD

 

HEY ELI BIASED!!!!! I NEED YOUR ATTENTION!!! :DDDD

I've made a new fic staring Eli Kim~~ Please support it~ Thanks!! ^^

Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/105349