YR - May 1st

Frost Flower [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[author's note]

Unlike my other stories, my author's notes will be at the beginning of the chapter. Just because I like the fact that the chapter ends with either Yeri or Sehun signing off lmao. Anyways, enjoy the next few chapters! I think this story will end around 20 chapters or so? It's supposed to be a short-fic but /sighs/ you guys know how I am with my stories.

Thank you Zinnway, RedAutumn, 6Mathta9, Charizune, Lucid_Dreams1004, BlackEmoLover, skyreach, rapbye0n (keke<3), alfxshn, lissamary and allele for upvoting!! >:D Comments are super appreciated! It makes me want to update faster ;D

{ YERI }
4 days after the incident

-- May 1st 201X

HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY take for an incident to fade away into the swirliness of nothing? I really have enough of all the unwanted attention that my incident has brought upon me. Is this like a curse that’s been placed on me, just because I just hate everyone in this school and I just can’t wait to get out of this place? Just imagine how great life could be when people are finally leaving you alone in your own bubble. Just imagine how people could be so nice when they are finally left alone.

And that was my wishful thinking of the day, you can add that to my list, Dr. Lu.

With the end of the year coming up and graduation and prom and so on, I just simply try to concentrate on my finals. With my frequent visits to your office for the past few months, I’ve missed a lot of assignments and exams as well, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but it’s a huge pain in the to retake them and just trying to fit all those things into my schedule.

Unlike people from my school, I actually have a life.

And it’s called a part-time job. I mean, those college fees are not going to pay by themselves, right? But unfortunately, it’s not everyone in school who thinks that way. Otherwise, I would have probably like them a little bit more than currently, I don’t know if you know what I mean. I just don’t understand why people from my school don’t actually understand the real importance of going to a good college and thinking about their future. Going to parties and drinking all the time, isn’t going to get them into a good college.

Would it?

See how their irrelevant existence in my life is affecting me in such negative way? I’ve tried asking my parents to transfer me to another school, but then I thought it would be too much trouble for them, and it wouldn’t be worth it since there’s about a month left of school.

And I know it’s bad for me to contain my feelings, I know that. And I know you told me it would be better for me to not bottle things up inside of me, and to talk to someone because it would make me feel much better. But... I’m talking to you, right now, right? It counts for something, right? I mean, it’s not like I actually have anybody else to talk to about this.

Is writing what’s happening the same thing as talking to you in person, Dr. Lu? I feel so sorry for my parents because I know they would never be able to afford my sessions with you anymore. Just sending me to private school is already making the situation at home so tense. I know my parents want me to go to a private school, but why is it so important to them, and not to me? Why don’t they think about my feelings as well? I am grateful that I ’m able to attend such prestigious high school, but I also care about my parents. If they can’t afford to send me to that school anymore, I wouldn’t mind changing schools either.

But I guess this probably have something to do with you as well, Dr. Lu.

You’re probably the one who told them that any unexpected changes might affect me poorly or negatively, either way, it’s the same.

But...

Thank you. I really appreciate that, though I’m sure you were just doing it because of your job. Either way, I’m extremely thankful.

Although I do hate the people from my school, I don’t think it’s enough for me to just simply hang out 8 hours a day in a whole completely different environment: one that I am not used to. And besides, transferring to a new school just before the end of the year would simply bring more attention to me, wouldn’t it? Knowing my school and the board, they’re probably just going to send my whole file to them, and they’re also going to find out just how much of a freak I am.

This would never change, wouldn’t it?

Anyways, enough about all that crap, you probably just want to know how was my day.

Well, let me tell you something you probably know already.

My day . It .

As usual.

Who am I kidding? It more than usual, and that says a lot. You see, today is the deadline for signing up to the after-party. Or should I say after-prom instead? Anyhow, it’s the same thing. People are still going to be drinking and they’re probably going to get high on pot or something. And, the girl organizing the after-prom is one of my friends, but she doesn’t go to the school anymore. She got kicked out after getting busted for getting high on the school campus.

Stupid of her, if you ask me; she’s actually a really smart girl.

Anyways, the reason why the day was so ty, because the people who are organizing this thing with her, are still at school. Even honor students like Huijing is on it with her. And they just kept harassing me all day, just because I didn’t sign up. Except for Huijing th

Please log in to read the full chapter