YR - April 29th

Frost Flower [Discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter

[author's note]

Important author's note, please read before proceeding the lecture of the following chapter :)
This story will be written differently than my other stories. It will also count as an experimenting fic, so I hope you guys would comment tons on it!
The story will be told in 3 POVs: the main character, Yeri's and the male lead, Sehun's. Both will be written in 1st person POV and it will be like an entry for a diary. As for the last POV, it will be Lu Han's, which will be written in forms of letters.

Enjoy! :D (COMMENTS AND UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED! THANK YOU: @lOovelysunShine, @bobjo1913, and @fadingsparks for upvoting!)

{ YERI }
(2 days after the incident)

-- April 29th 201X

SO, DR. LU, you told me that writing a diary while expressing my feelings as much as possible would definitely help, not only you, but me as well, and here I am writing my first entry. To be honest, I don’t know if you’re just lazy or if you’re actually serious about it.

Usually, people would start with ‘Dear diary,’ or ‘Dear /insert the diary’s name as if it was my imaginary friend’/. But I don’t know, the idea of naming my diary is either extremely pathetic and ridiculous or pure genius because I don’t have anybody to confide into. Anyways, I want you to read my entries as fast as possible, so I am just going to send the entries to you instead of finishing the whole thing up and send you the book.

Well, anyways, this isn’t for me, this is for you, Dr. Lu.

Seriously old man, you better feel grateful, because I seriously have others stuff to do.
I’ve got a life here, dude.

Okay, never mind. Somehow, I could feel your skeptical stare as you read this in your office or in your room—wherever you are. I guess this happens when we’ve known each other for more than just a while. Say, is it normal that I’m stuck with a doctor for so long and yet, it seems like there’s no progress at all?

Whoa there Dr. Lu, just stop. Don’t pick up that phone just so you could call me and be like, “It takes time, Yeri-ah.”

Anyways, I remember telling you that I won’t even have anything to say about my day, especially after my… incident. But hey, what do you know, I actually do have something to say. Who knows, maybe it’s something that’ll change my life without me knowing.

You see, it was my first day back to school after my fit (two days after, to be exact). Although nobody ever paid me attention before, and I’m sure they weren’t, they were… staring at me. Not as if I was something—or in my case, someone—to be scared of. But more like they… pitied me. But, what did I even do to deserve their pity?

And for the last time, Dr. Lu, I don’t remember a single thing that happened that day. I don’t know, it’s like as if my head is a film and there’s just a part of it that’s been cut out—all blank, or black, whichever you want.

Back to the subject.

I was immediately summoned to my school director’s office and gosh, I seriously wanted to punch the old man’s face.

And no, I do not have anger management issues. So, could you also stop writing that on your pad, thank you very much?

When I got into his office, what I hated the most, was seeing that… look on his face. It was as if he knew what was I going through, which he doesn’t. Because right next to him was our school’s shrink. And you know, even though you might not be the best shrink out there Dr. Lu, you’re still better than our school’s psychologist. The proof is, I don’t even remember his name.

He motioned me to sit down, and although I didn’t feel like it, I felt like I was going to have to stay in his office for quite a long time. And after almost an hour, I almost regretted not asking him for coffee. I mean, for goodness’s sake, he had a coffee machine in his office. If not offering coffee to other people, what good would it be for, right?

I got over it pretty quick and right when I was about to leave so I could just hide somewhere and catch up on my sleep, they even suggested walking me back to class. And this was the moment when all went downhill… well for me.

It’s not like I hate my principal, but the fact that he went with me, I felt like it was just going to worsen my situation.

“Don’t worry about a thing Yeri,” he told me while we walked to my second class. “I’ve talked to your classmates yesterday and they will welcome you back normally.”

Normally.
Normally?
Normally!
Ha.

I’ve been labelled as a freak by my classmates, and now, I’ve just got a brand new label: the abnormal one.

Yeah, as if I wasn’t normal before my fit.

As we entered the classroom, it was worse than I thought. My classmates tried to act as if everything was okay, as if nothing happened a few days ago. Although I appreciate their concern, I know for sure that I don’t like how they treated me. For example, there was th

Please log in to read the full chapter